3rd teaser and official member

♪ ♩ ♬ ღ 오라클 ღ ♬ ♩♪〖 Oracles 〗|| SM's newest Girl Group ❀Apply Open❀

 

 
 

 ~Afternoon 2.20PM Year 2011~

"Hey,the CEO has called you over to his office."A young petite girl told her friend who was sprawled exhausted on the floor in the dance studio.

*Why would the CEO want to see me?Don't tell me they think I lack in dance skills and decided to drop me out?*The worried girl frowned,hoping that it would not ever happen.Her friend put a comforting hand on her shoulder and said,"Don't worry,maybe it's something good."

Her heart was beating at an accelerating rate.

*What if I got kicked out?How am I going to explain that to my parents?Expecially my brother?*Thoughts were going through her head.She hated the fact that she had to suffer everyday,hoping that she would be able a good trainee and debut soon.Her family and friends encouraged her countless of times despite the numerous number of times she wanted to drop out.

*If I really do get kicked out,how can I face my parents?Say something like'Sorry bro,I did not drop out,they kicked me out instead?*She shook her head in frustration.Her face was getting paler by the minute as she walked towards the CEO's office.

*Now's the time.Prepare yourself...*She let out a deep breath and turned the doorknob."Good afternoon Sir,"She bowed as she greeted the man in his thirties seating at his desk.

"Ah...yes,I called for you.Please take a seat infront of me."He politely nodded at her.He began taking out his folders and rummaged through them.He finally found the folder that belonged to the girl.

"I see that you have trained for about 2 years her.Am I right?"He asked her while still looking through the papers.

"Y-Ye-Yes,sir"She nervously muttered.*What have I gotten myself into?Aish!*

The CEO looked up to her with an amused smile on his face."No need to be so scared my dear.Just relax."He said soothingly.

*How can I relax when I am infront of you.In your office.In your building.With you holding my folder.And me stinking like I came from some garbage truck!?!*The girl was biting the bottom of her lips.

"Please god....please please please just let me continue being a traine..."She prayed softly.

"My dear,I want you to go to your dorm and pack all your stuff and clothes."He sternly looked at her.

"W-wha-what?"She gasped,*I really got kicked out...*

"Go and pack your stuff and meet me downstairs at the entrance gate,"He stood up and left the office.

"No..no...no..."Tears were forming on the girl's eyes.She dragged her feet to the trainee's dorm and went into the room she shared with the others.

"Hey,what happened?What did the CEO say to you?"Her bunk-bed mate asked her with a worried expression.

"I-I-I...."She brawled on her friend,sobbing uncontrollably.*Poor girl,she did all this for her family*Even without words,her friend understood what she meant.

The tired girl with puffy eyes dragged her luggage out of the room.She thanked her friends and said her good-byes to them.Before leaving,she decided to go to her favourite place.

She looked up at the banner titled"Vocal Room" and entered the room.She looked around,there was no one.She stared at the paino in the centre of the room.*I will miss you*she softly glided her hands on the keys of the piano.She walked towards the corner of the room.

*My sweat,my tears,my life was devoted here...*A tear slid down her face.She was no longer that cheerful girl everyone knew.

After minutes of self-time...*Fighting!You will be back some day!*She encouraged herself.She left the room without looking back,leaving all the memories she had in that room.She strutted out of the building and saw the CEO waiting for her.

"I hailed a cab for you.Please take care of yourself and thank you for devoting your time as a trainee."He smiled at her.She smiled back gratefully at him and entered the cab.The CEO sent her off and went back inside the building.As the girl was about to tell the driver her address,he interrupted and said,"Your CEO wanted me to bring you somewhere and he asked me to give you this letter."

She took the letter from his hands and teared it.She opened the letter but was stopped by the driver."Your CEO told me to tell you to read it after we reach the place"The girl nodded and looked out of the window.*Let's hope he wrote something nice*

Before she knew it,the taxi had already reached its destination.She came out with her luggage and she thanked the taxi driver.As the taxi drove away,the girl looked up at the building infront of her.*What am I doing here?*

She quickly rummaged through her bag and read the contents of the letter.Unconciously,her tears dropped on the paper.A smile crept up her face.She was crying tears of joy this time.With a contented heart,she dragged her luggage into the building.She passed the letter to the receptionist.The lady at the counter read it and looked at her with a soft smile."Your CEO seems very caring,isn't he?"

The once puffy eyed girl nodded her head while smiling widely.*Thank you sir,I will never forget your teachings and last sentence you wrote in that letter.I thank you for everything.*She brought her luggage as she entered the studio directed by the receptionist.

The girl recalled the last sentence in the letter and smiled to herself.

 

 

~Thank you for being a wonderful trainee at our company.I decided you had talents that would be better used by Lee Soo Man.I hope that you will become someone successful.Thank you for being a hard-working trainee and friend to the others.I sincerely thank you,Yang  Soyeon.

 

Best Regards,

CEO of Cube Entertainment~

 

Congratulations to inspiritexoticbaby!

Your application was wonderful!