dUMB UkeS

QURL, YOU'RE SO TIGHT. UNST UNST.

Sungjong and Dongwoo were just laying about.

Both were waiting for their boyfriends to come back with ice cream.

"Dongwoo hyung~~ It's too hot!" Sungjong flailed his arms at Dongwoo.

"Gahhh! Me too." Dongwoo pouted, watching as the maknae made a complete fool of himself.

"Lets take our clothes off then~" Sungjong exclaimed and started to take his shorts off. Dongwoo nodded and did the same. After shedding their articles of clothing, the air conditioner suddenly started running.

"Ahh!! Hyung it's cold!!" Sungjong threw his self at the older and clinged to the dinosaur.

Dongwoo started to cry, "Keep me warm Jongie!" 


--30 minutes later..


The door opened and Hoya and Myungsoo stepped in with bagfuls of frozen treats.

"Aegomonina.." The bags fell from Hoya's grip and Myungsoo's jaw rocketed towards the wooden floor boards. Their beloved boyfriends, . on the floor. in each others arms.

"WHAT THE HELL LEE SUNGJONG/JANGDONGWOO?!" The two shouted simultaneously.

 

 


 

Hey guise. we're alive ok. yh. thanks 4 worrying >3>♥

why didn't dongjong just put their clothes back on?

cos they're stupid ukes ok .

 

This chapter(?)/drabble(?)/Oneshot(?)/idekwhatdoyoucallthis is written by iBaozi~