Packing

U-Kiss Family

Here is the 2nd Chapter of U-Kiss Family. This might be one of my shorter chapter, but I'm not sure.

-------------------------------------------------

"We have taken so much pictures! We had 3 almbus filled with the same pictures!" Dongho exclaimed. In a few days their beloved Xander and Kibum will leave U-Kiss. "I know! We have our own album and you guys have each of your own." Eli said. In the past 2 weeks they have been everywhere as much as they can and create many memories with their departing members. In each photo they had captions in the back and had souvenirs  from each trip.

"These two weeks ended way too fast to my opinion." Soohyun said. Everyone in the room nodded in agreement. U-Kiss were now sitting in the kitchen retelling what happened in their adventures. From the awkward moments, funny moments, terrifying moments, and etc. The atmosphere in the dorm were like a family during Christmas. Xander and Kibum weren't thinking about what will happen in the next few days and wanted nothing else but enjoy the last few moments they will have with their members.

"Remember that time when we went after Dongho with snow?" Eli said. The room bursted out in laughter and Dongho said,"Yah! I was alone in that! It wasn't fair." The maknae pouted and the room couldn't help but laugh at their distraught maknae. "We'll have to go back to our schedules tomorrow, have you two packed?" Soohyun asked Xander and Kibum, "Not really. We got caught up wilth all the activities." Kibum said. "Honestly, I'm not complaining. We wouldn't be able to have fun if we were worried about it." Xander explained. "Manager-hyung isn't going to be be giving you anymore schedules, so you guys can pack. I think he knew this was going to happen." Eli said. "Who will tell KissMe's about our departure?" Kibum asked. "The company will." Kiseop said. When all the albums were checked and ready they went to sleep in their respective rooms. Everyone content with everything that they have done the past two weeks.

Next Day

"You guys better pack!" Kevin said as he walked out the door. "Can you hyungs also watch Boo-boo?" Dongho asked. Seeing the two nodded, he was the last one to walk out the dorm. "Might as well start now." Xander said. "Yeah." Kibum replied. Both members wernt into their room to start packing their stuf. Boo-boo unaware of anything, is still sleeping on his master's bed.

-------------------------------------------------

Things will start to get interesting, from this point on. Thank you for the vieweres and subscribers for waiting patiently for an update. Subscribe or Comment on the story(: