Tension

U-Kiss Family

Here is the real first Chapted of my U-Kiss fanfic(: Thanks to everyone who viewed my Prologue, and I'm sorry it wasn't great.--------------------------------------------------
 

Ever since the news of Kibum and Xander leaving there has been such an atmosphere when in the dorm. Only a few more weeks before they atually leave the group. The company agreed to allow contact between them when they leave. Everyone has tried to get Kiseop to talk and socialize with anyone in the group, but he keeps giving them the cold shoulder. Kiseop has been keeping to himself and hasn't talk to the others at all.

"Dongho, want to go and hang out?" Kiseop asked the maknae. Donho surprised that hyung actually talked and couldn't help but nod at the request. With that, both of them left the dorm for the day leaving the others to themselves. "Everyone always lets Dongho in first when something happens." Eli grumbled.

With Kiseop & Dongho

"Hyung, why did you ask me to hang out?" Dongho asked. Kiseop just shrugged at the question as they head to the Arcade. "I guess, I couldn't handle not talking to anyone anymore." Kiseop replied. They rest of the day they went wherever they wanted and Kiseop forgot about the problem for the day.

Now sitting in the park after all the activities, they just watch the sun setting and start they walk back home. "Are you really leaving, hyung?" Dongho asked after a few minutes of silence. "No, the company wouldn't let me." Kiseop said. Dongho nodded and felt the cold breeze and sighed when he saw the dorm. "Did you want to leave for real?" Dongho said.

Kiseop looked over to the maknae to see worry in his eyes and shooked his head. "It will be best to talk to the others when we get back, hyung. oo doesn't like the tension in the dorm and I don't think any of us do." Dongho said. Finally reaching the dorm, Kiseop opened the door to see the members in the living room. "We need to have a meeting." Xander said.

Normal P.O.V

Kiseop and Dongho sat next to each other and waited for anyone to start the meeting. "Hyung! I wanted to say sorry for what I said last time. I didn't mean to hurt you. It just came out before I gave it any thought." Kevin explained. Everyone was silent and turned to Kiseop and everyone knew they were all good, when they saw him smile. "Kevin-ah, your forgiven." Kiseop said. Kevin sighed in relief and finally looked at Kiseop and smiled. "Now! We only have two weeks to spent time until our departure." Kibum said. oo came into the room and jumped on Dongho's lap clearly satisfied about the tension gone.

--------------------------------------------------
Well, Its really short and I'm trying to think wheter I should put it when they spent the last two weeks together or just jumped to where its their last day. I'm sorry if the story isn't satisfying. Subscribe & Comment(: