Uh Oh...

U-Kiss Family

Hey guys!! Sorry for not uploading in a while! I got really busy with school and everything. I'll try to update much faster with the story.

---------------------------------------------

"Yah! Dongho your dog made a mess in my room!" Xander shrieked. Kibum goes to the maknae's room to wake him up, seeing he is the only one able to wake the maknae up. "Dongho, time to get up! You have to be responsible with your dog's mess." Kibum said. Dongho didn't move an inch until, "Dongho-ah! WAKE UP! NOW!" Xander yelled. The startled maknae woke up suddenly from the demand of Xander-umma. "C'mon. Your dog made a mess." Kibum said. He helps the maknae out of bed to the enraged Xander's room.

All the other members of U-Kiss help place the luggages in the living room, mainly Soohyun, Eli, and Kiseop. Having finally calmed down Xander joined the others and sat on the couch next to Kevin who was zoned out. "Anyone know what were doing today?" Kiseop asked. All heads turned to Soohyun and had a look of expectations in their eyes. "Manager-hyung said he was--," he got interrupted by the ringing of his phone, "was going to call." Soohyun finished.

Soohyun answered the call and put it on speaker, so everyone can hear. "Manager-hyung! Were all ready to leave." Kibum said. "That is good. All 7 of you will be coming to the company, bring the luggages, and meet your new members." Manager-hyung explained. "There are already new members!?" Kevin asked. "Yes, you'll meet them here in an hour or so." Manager-hyung said. Then the line went dead, leaving astonished expression on the group. A/N: From this point, their personalities might be out of character. Please don't hate my story for it.

Finally the group reached the company and they were nervous to who the new members might be. Going to their manager's office they see two people facing the manger and they seem to be talking. "Great! Your finally here!" Manager-hyung said. He gets up and greats U-Kiss individually. The two new members turn around to face their new bandmates. "These are your new bandmates! AJ and Hoon, they will bring you guys much better reactions to the fans." Manager-hyung said.

Are you saying we aren't good enough!?" Xander asked. "If you actually pay attention, Xander-hyung and Kibum-hyung have the most fans, you'll be hated by KissMe's for taking them away." Dongo said. The manager looked surprised by the U-Kiss' outburst and felt reluctant. "What's done is done. Lets greet the new members." Kibum explained. AJ said,"I'm AJ. I speak English also and will be your new rapper." Kevin stood closer to him and asked,"Do you really speak English? Because Eli and I speak it as well." AJ nodded and spoke,"Yes, I really can speak English." Kevin went back and looked at him suspiciously while stealing a glance from Eli.

"I'm Hoon. I'll be your new vocal. I sang ballads, so I do have skill." Hoon said smugly. Soohyun felt a vein pop and he grit his teeth at the smirk that Hoon has on his face. "Yeah. Well, Soohyun-hyung is a great vocalist." Dongho said. Soohyun smiled, because his dongsaeng supported him, but still that preditory look in Hoon's eyes. It made him growl in his throat and he obviously does not like this member. "Introductions are done! All in all these are you new members and they will be taking Xander and Kibum's place." Manager-hyung said. The group took a seat and started to listen to the manager's lectures. After 25 minutes, they started to leave the office and to head to their dorm.

"I forgot to tell you! Xander and Kibum's luggages aren't in the van anymore. While we were talking, some guards took it out and replaced it with AJ and Hoon's luggages. Xander and Kibum's stuff is headed to their respectice homes tonight. Treat your new bandmates nicely. Have a good night." Manager-hyung explained. When reaching to the basement Xander and Kibum went their own ways, while U-Kiss went to their van. When reaching the dorm, Eli showed AJ his room which use to be Kibum's room while Dongho showed Hoon his which use to be Xander's. After the arrangements were finished they went to bed.

New Challanges, will they make it?

-----------------------------------------------

I FINALLY FINISHED!! It took me a while to start writing, this chapter was complicated. I finished this chapter during Medical Skills. Sorry, if the ending seemed rushed! Subscribe & Comment c: