Getting There

U-Kiss Family

Did you guuys think I'd forget about you?? Psssh, never! I'm really happy, that I'm geting plenty of views. Thank you guys for the support!(:

------------------------------------------------------------

U-Kiss are currently in the dining room with Hoon and AJ. "Since, you don't any of our dances or any of your parts in them. Lets start from there. You'll be announced as the new members in a month, which is also our comeback." Soohyun explained. "Two or three of us will teach you the dances, while the others will be composing." Kevin added. "For now though, lets practice all together to know the places, spots, and changes." Dongho said. Hoon and AJ seem to be paying attention with everything there saying, but it looks like they want to say something.

"You guys can speak too, you know. This is a discussion where everyone can speak." Eli said. "I wanted to know if I can practice in the morning and compose in the night." AJ said. "That is a good idea, but lets not over work ourselves." Kiseop said. All heads nod in agreement and talked about other parts that they need to go over. "There is one thing I am certain of, when the song is finish we'll record it and will practice the new dance." Soohyun announces.

"I thought of those who should compose and dance. Kevin, Kiseop, and I should dance and teach Hoon and AJ, while Soohyun and Eli compose the new song. If half the song is done or when AJ gets the dance, then he can help." Dongho explained. "That's a great idea. Manager-hyung wouldn't give us any other schedules to teach Hoon and AJ everything." Soohyun said. After breakfast, U-Kiss went to the company to go use the practice room, Kiseop also bought their CD's to dance to and some for fun. "Let's get started!" Dongho exclaimed. After showing the choreography to Man Man Ha Ni, it was time to teach Hoon and AJ.

2 Hours Later

Suprisingly, Hoon and AJ are catching up quickly then U-Kiss anticipated.

neon gyeolguk come around

sarangui final round

geudaeui gasikjeogin geu miso

man tteoolla michil geot gata

jjajeungnage hajimalgoo tteonagabieoyo Oh oh

naega geureoke-reoke manmanhani

sarangi geureoke neon manmanhani

nawaui chueogi neon manmanhani

"Waiiit!" Kevin said. Kiseop automatically stopped the song and everyone looked at him, confusion clear in their eyes. "AJ, when the doing shoulder dance you have to bounce with you feet to keep count." Kevin said. AJ nodded and redid to show the others and they nodded in approval. "Also, Hoon you were off beat when Soohyun-hyung sang. Can you redo it again?" Dongho asked. Hoon and Soohyun redid their part with Dongho instructing. "You got it!" Soohyun said. 'It finally seem like Soohyun is starting to like Hoon.'  Kiseop thought.

"Okay, one more round, then we'll change  the lyrics." Soohyun said. The CD replayed and everything went smoothly with minor mistakes, after the song ended with their appropriate poses. "Finally!" Dongho exclaimed falling onto the dance room floor. Everybody laughed including the new members, with U-Kiss looking oddly at them. "This is our first time hearing you guys laugh, we should do it more often." Kevin said. "It's 2 in the afternoon, anybody want to order food?" Eli asked. "Yes! FOOD!" Kiseop said. While Eli and Kiseop were ordering food, the others reviewed the dance steps that Hoon and AJ might not have caught or is confused about.

After waiting 20 minutes, the food finally arrived and the group digged in. There were laughter and a comfortable atmosphere during eating and AJ and Hoon seem to be enjoying themselves. "Guys, Hoon and I were thinking that we should redo the lyrics of ManManHani to where it has Hoon and AJ sing." Soohyun explained. The others nodded their head in agreement, since having a time span of a month to do things. After finishing their food, they dance one more time before leaving to go back to the dorm.

When reaching their dorm, they took showers to freshen up and wore different outfits they did in the morning, before heading back to the studio. Everybody made sure to have everything they needed to rewrite the lyrics, then headed back. Throughout the whole session, it was Hoon and Soohyun taking charge with the others putting in their own opinions as well.

By the time they finished rewriting and recording, they started to compose their new song. Never thinking how long they were in there it was already 8:30 p.m. and they got the beat of their new song figured out. Headed back to the dorm everyone went to bed and Kiseop whispering to Dongho,"It didn't take long for Soohyun and Hoon to get along."

-----------------------------------------------------------

It's so close!! I have already started working on the 5th chapter so, you should expect an update soon!! Comment, Subscribe and Enjoy! x)