Chapter 2 : The beginning of my 'nightmare'

Everybody loves him but He's only mine !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

So here it's the second chapter ...

You were wondering why I didn't update this It's because I was updating chapters of my others fanfics.

So yeah, Enjoy !

And see you at the end of this chapter !

 

*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*

 

 

" Here we are " He said smiling to me not knowing what to say, I awkwardly smiled back after then he went to close his door and his handsome smile faded away. He pushed me against the wall and pinned my wrists above my head, our face were only few inches away.

" Since I'm sharing my room with you, you've to pay me " He stated, his eyes darkening with every words that slipped thought his lips.

" I don't have money so let me go Junhong " I hissed at him and yet he tightened his grip on my wrists.

" So if you haven't money, you're going pay in kind " then he roughly kissed me " Chanie, chanie chanie, you taste a little too sweet for my taste, but it's okay I guess " He moaned in my ear.

" Yah, Zelo what the do you think you're doing " I froze 

" Yah, it's my room go away, we're busy, you're blind or what ? And I thought that you're with your buddies ? " He said annoyed

" It forgot my soccer ball and You, follow me I have to talk with you " Yong Guk grabbed my wrist painfully and was about to drag me away when I felt another hand grabbing my right arm.

" Let him go " Jong Up, I guess, yelled at him.

" Hey, shorty go back playing with your dolls " Yong Guk reply waving boringly at him. Another hand wrapped around my waist and I saw Junhong winking at me, I sighed 'What the hell did I do to deserve this, hum, what ?!'

" Ahjushii, didn't you see that you're bothering Chanie-ah ? " Zelo said jokingly "Yeboo come on with have " STUFF " to do ? " He ended pulling on my waist.

" YAH I'M NOT GOING WITH EACH ONE OF YOU, ALRIGHT SO LET ME GO I NEED TO TAKE SOME FRESH AIR " I yelled already pissed of by their

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter