The Confession Photoshoot

Love Began Through Window Shopping

| | | DAY4 | | |

 

It was the shoot with Kikwang now and it was time for the scene in the part where Hyejae was wearing a simple white dress that was made of silk that clung to her body.

Kikwang was wearing a Calvin Klein suit that had white stripes. The two took hands and began to shoot.

They smiled at each other and walked towards the kids park that was almost as big as an amusement park and they began to play.

Hyejae dragged Kikwang towards the swing and sat on it. She pouted and asked,

“Kikwang-ssi! Push me?” Kikwang laughed and then nodded.

For awhile, neither of them said anything as Hyejae playfully acted as a kid.

“I feel kinda bad that I’m flirting with my friend’s girlfriend.” Hyejae heard Kikwang say and she laughed.

“Kaenchana. This is just for a job.”

“I know…but I still feel kind of weird.”

Hyejae laughed and slowed herself down.

She got up and held out her hand. Kikwang held it and then they walked off to the swing where it was intentionally fixed so that Hyejae’s dress won’t get broken or it won’t get lifted.

They began to play as they talked about different things like their hobbies or music.

When they had finished talking about that, they had already finished their shoot.

Kikwang bowed down to Hyejae and Hyejae bowed back.

She was about to walk away she felt a pair of hands wound itself around her waist.

“I feel like the shoot this time didn’t go as painfully as the last.”

Hyejae smirked to herself and then turned around to face her boyfriend. She smiled and tapped his nose playfully.

“That’s only because you weren’t jealous this time.” Junhyung nodded in consent.

“True.”

“And I felt like it wasn’t that long either since this time, Kikwang didn’t as my random questions like which member of B2ST do I like.”

Junhyung frowned.

“They asked you that?”

Hyejae nodded and smiled.

“What did you say?”

“What do you think I said?”

“That you love me and-“

“Wrong.”

Junhyung frowned.

“What? Then what did you say huh?”

“I said that-“

“Junhyung. Hyejae.” They both turned around at the same time to see the source of the voice that called them.

It was B2ST’s manager.

Junhyung didn’t let go of Hyejae.

“Yes hyung-nim?”

“Come with me.” B2ST’s manager said and then turned around and left. Hyejae and looked at Junhyung and then shrugged. Both of them followed the manager.

*

 

“I really don’t know what to say about your relationship with each other. Should I say yes, or should I say no.”

Hyejae and Junhyung didn’t say anything for a moment.

Hyejae still hadn’t changed yet.

Junhyung walked forward and spoke,

“I love her Hyung-nim. I just-“ His manager held up a hand to stop him from talking and he did. His manager turned to Hyejae and said,

“You do know what’s going to happen with this relationship right? And idol and a fan aren’t meant to be together. The relationship between SHINee’s Minho and a girl named Minnie is the best evidence. I don’t want to seem like I just don’t want you too together because I don’t like you. I’m just worried about the two of you getting hurt!”

Hyejae took a step forward, laced her hand with Junhyung’s and then spoke, her voice filled with confidence.

“I know better than anyone about SHINee Minho and Minnie’s relationship. She’s my best friend so I know better than anyone. I love him. And I don’t want to give up on him. I don’t want to do a replay of what happened to my best friend. I’m determined to be with him until he doesn’t want me anymore.”

Junhyung’s hand tightened on Hyejae’s hand to show her his support.

Hyejae smiled.

“I love him. I know his fan’s aren’t going to approve of our relationship but I’m sure they’ll understand. I didn’t want to tell Junhyung originally that I loved him because I was scared. But I don’t care anymore. I love him. And I don’t care if the whole world approves or not.”

Hyejae felt a hand around her waist and smiled up at Junhyung.

“Okay, well, since neither of you care about the outcome of this, I guess I’ll just let you two be. Hyejae-ssi, the two of you should get dressed now. Into something casual. The two of you need to take some photos.”

Hyejae and Junhyung looked at each other and frowned.

“But out photo shoot together isn’t in two days.”

“And I’m going to have to get Hyejae two bodyguards to make sure Junhyung’s fans don’t hurt you. And-“

“Hyung.” Junhyung said and then their manager looked up and saw Junhyung waiting for an answer.

“Yes?”

“Hyejae asked you a question.” B2ST’s manager turned to Hyejae and waited for a question again.

“Our photo shoot isn’t until the next two days. Why do we have to take photos now?”

“I want to take photos so we can give them to the paparazzi and tell them that Junhyung is in a relationship so by the time we get back to Seoul, everyone already knows about your relationship.”

 

 

Junhyung didn’t bother changing. He was already in the clothes that he was comfortable in.

He paced around in front of the waiting room waiting for Hyejae to step out. She did.

She was wearing a pair of short black shorts with a pair of white flats. She also wore a white singlet with black dots that was coming down vertically at different lengths. Inside was a grey singlet.

“Is this okay?” Junhyung could tell that she was nervous. He took her hand in his and smiled at her.

“Kaenchana. You’re pretty in everything.” Hyejae blushed madly and was about to retort when they heard familiar voices behind them.

“Well, well, isn’t it the first couple of B2ST!” Kikwang said and Junhyung could tell that he was jealous.

“You two look perfect for each other!” Hyunseung added in as he stepped up next to Kikwang with a smile.

“I’m jealous!” Yoseob cutely added as he stepped up to Kikwang’s other side.

“You two should’ve been in a relationship ages ago!” Dongwoon added in, standing next to Hyunseung.

“I know! How come it took you guys so long?!” Doojoon exclaimed in a scolding tone.

Junhyung laughed and walked to him friends, clapping them on the shoulder.

“Komawo chingu!” They hugged each other in one big circle, leaving Hyejae there smiling at their friendship.

“Wait, aren’t we missing our future sister-in-law?” Doojoon exclaimed and Hyejae blushed shyly. She saw Junhyung turn to her and held out his hand. Hyejae smiled and took her boyfriends hand and went into her new friend’s large hugging circle.

“Okay, okay! Junhyung and Hyejae, come on! It’s time for the two of you to do some poses!” The cameraman said and Junhyung and Hyejae bid their friends farewell and then walked off to take photos.

 

 

“Wow, that was the most tiring photo shoot in the past ones!” Hyejae exclaimed as she sat down, rubbing her ankle.

“Is taking photos with me that tiring?” Junhyung said, kneeling in front of Hyejae and taking her foot in his hands and massaging them for her.

“You know that isn’t what I mean.” Hyejae said pouting and Junhyung smiled with a nod.

Neither of them said anything for a moment and then Junhyung put her foot down again and sat down next to her.

Hyejae put her head on his shoulder and didn’t say anything more.

 

 

“What do you think your fans are going to do?”

“I don’t know. You’re worried aren’t you?”

“A little…I’ve seen the warp of fans. I still remember in 2010 when SHINee Jonghyun was said to be going out with model and actress Shin Sekyung. His fans were horrible.”

“I always thought that that was because he was the first idol to be together with another person. I’m sure things have changed by now.”

“I don’t know…fans will always be fans.”

“…if you’re so worried why don’t we-“

“No. No way. I’m just worried. It doesn’t mean that I don’t want to be with you!”

“But I don’t want to hurt you because you’re going out with an idol. Should I quit?”

“What are you talking about?! You’re doing great as an idol! Don’t quit. We’ll find a way!”

“I love you. And I don’t want to hurt you.”

“You’ll be hurting me if you break up with me before we even started and you’ll be hurting me even more if you stop being an idol. If you weren’t an idol we wouldn’t have met.”

“True. Well, I’m sure we’ll find a way then.”

“I know we will. I love you.”

“I love you too…oppa.”