I'll back off so you can live better

ME AND MY RANDOM IDEAS *originally titled SUPRISE FOR MY LOVELYS*

Suddenly i feel like making a one shot on this song by g.na lol

Main character is doojoon but the girl is a fictional. mainly on her POV

G.na ill back off so you'll live better

 

Do you still remember how we first met?

"yah!!what are you doing?"i shouted to a figure standing right at the edge of my apartment building.

I had thought of that place as a serenity for me to relax my mind after a hard day at school.

Aint no way some random person should commit sucide there! He can go someplace else for all i care-.-

"let me be!i wanna die!please!"you turned to look at me.

Despite the surroundings,i could make out the fact that you were about my age and had god's blessings in terms of looks. But what made you like this? 

I dont know what got to me back then but before you could make your jump,i immediately rushed forward to pull you. We were currently on the floor with you on top of me. It was dark with just the midnight moon as light.

Your sobbings drained the silence of the night.we were actually hugging and your tears drenched my blouse.

What actually made a manly guy like you not embarrassed to shed your tears in front of me? Upon instinct,i rubbed your back to calm you down.

"there..there...i dont know whats going on,"i muttered."But everything will be alright."

"really?"you asked,pulling off the contact and gazing into me eyes.

I didnt know what had gotten into me back then but i answered without even thinking about the harms of talking to a stranger.

"yes...i,lee jina will be here for you always."

----------------------------

our unusual meeting actually led to an unusual relationship.

I was the ugly next to the hottie. I was the ice to your fire. I was the girl fangirling over idols while you are the one about to be an idol We were polar opposites...maybe thats the reason we attract one another.

It turns out that being a trainee was never an easy feat. Which was why you planned to kill yourself after being forced to switch agencies. If i hadnt been able to stop you that day..what might have happened?

"do you know that only youre the only one thats giving me support?my parents said that i cant do it because of my impatient nature,"you stared at me with full of love in your eyes. I tried hard not to blush but it was impossible...

"yoon doo joon.i do believe in you.come on...cube agency sounds good.try it out!"i chirped at you.

You grabbed my hand and planted a kiss on it.

You thought me the real meaning of life. A person's is never on cloud nine forever.Sacrifices had to be made.

We were so perfect...though fights do get in our way at times luckily it was nothing major.

"jina i miss you...please meet me,"your begging voice was heard on the phone."im let off early today which does not happen often."

I felt guilty...stupid exams. "oppa...im sorry.i need to study.can we try and meet another time?"

Suddenly your voice vociferated. "fine..be like that,Study for all i care.bye" With that you hung up.

I understood you were pms-ing because of the tiring practice so i would try to let you cool down for a few days before hearing your voice again. Understanding played a major part in our relationship.

Despite the fights,there were more happy moments shared between us.

"happy two year anniversary jina!ive got news for you!"you said after pecking my cheeks.

I craned my head nearer towards you and bulged my eyes upon hearing the news. "debut in two months?really!omg im sooo happy for you oppa!your hard work pays off!"i hugged you tightly and pulled you into a kiss that lasted quite some time.

We were breathless by the time it ended.

"i love you jina.. always and forever will." 

Those words you blurted were like music to my ears.i immediately replied my love for you too.

Thinking back about it now.why did you bother saying it if you end up ending things with me?

was it all a lie?

"lee jina.im so sorry but i really love you.its for the best.we need to end things."you grasped for my hand but i quickly swatted it off and slapped you.

Feel the pain bastard. You gave a short snort and turned your back against me,leaving me alone by the lamppost.

Of course at that time,i couldnt accept it. How can i believe this when our fights were never major at all? Almost all our friends envied us. We were the ideal couple.

But then i had to accept things from your light. You were right doo joon. I guess you thought in my point of view through carefully. If you were an idol...we'd have no freedom. I would be killed by your fangirls.

Though it was hard...im backing off too You will be better this way.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"jina..."doojoon murmured looking at the familliar person in front of him.

Though they were separated by a desk,the vibes given off between each other were felt. Doo joon tried his best to prevent himself from tearing up.

In front of him was his first love. The girl he had in mind to marry and have children with.

"yes doojoon?"g.na who was beside him turned to ask him.

However,the beast leader's attention wasnt to the noona singer but to the fan in front of him.

Cube artistes were currently having a joint autograph session after their cube party. Beast members who were near the leader gazed over,unable to avert their eyes away from the situation.

"oppa im such a huge fan of you!i wish you and beast a successful career!" Doojoon had wanted to stall time but fans were waiting in line for their turn. a bitter pain was felt,as he signed on her album,not forgetting to add a short message.  

"please accept my letter to you oppa,"her soothing voice was heard. Doojoon accepted the enveloped,fingers grazing over hers gently. How he missed her touch.

As she left the desk,doojoon's heart almost tore apart for the nth time. In the pool of fangirls...she was an average...but in doojoon's eyes she was still like an angel.

"isnt that jina?"s asked when they got into the van to head home.

Doojoon gave a nod as he just stared at her envelope,quite hesitant to open it. The guys shot a pitiful glance and changed topic. When they finally reached home,doojoon proceeded to open it slowly.

It was a short message though but it impacted him greatly.

"oppa are you happy?if you are then good for you.you were right to end things off with me... Did you forget me? do you found a newer one? Do you hate me? Those are the things i tried asking myself to do but failed... I love you yoon doojoon...always and forever will "

For the first time in his idol life,yoon doojoon cried as he hugged onto her envelope....all in a bid to feel her presence. s did nothing to stop his actions and just watch on sadly.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gina Flipped the album and traced what doojoon had written:

Gina...i love you forever and always.im just backing off for you to live better.

She shut her eyes and let the tears run.

A person's life is never on cloud nine forever Sacrifices had to be made.

For an idol...theres always the fame and popularity but that too come at a price