im caught in between...the KIM BROS?!O.O NOT RATED

ME AND MY RANDOM IDEAS *originally titled SUPRISE FOR MY LOVELYS*

THIS STORY IS DEDICATED TO HASNA UNNI.

An unni that always had my back xD

PLUS...she does not seem to mind my random mood swings xD LMAO

I know you like jaejoong in dbsk unni...that being your fav group.

BUT...i decided to make jonghyun of shinee the extra lmao...since i cant ignore the fact that you like him in SHINee...AND I LOVE SHINEE XP

and btw unni... i know youre NOT RANDOM....but I MADE YOU ONE...IN THIS FIC...well..at least on your POV lmao xP

this is my first time writing something like this lmao

poster is done by ria appa<3

##############################################################

"Hasna....dont EVER forget us ok?"the 14 year old jaejoong cried to his only best friend,hasna who was the same age as his brother.

10 year old Jonghyun then weeped and pulled them into a group hug.

Hasna knew she would miss them...why must they return back to koreaafter 6 years of friendship?? T.T

Before she knew it...the two boys waved goodbye and were already on their way there..leaving her in france-.-

10 YEARS PASSED LIKE THAT....

"oh my god hasna!!you changed so much!!dont worry..your presence here is still a surprise to the boys,"winked mrs kim,bringing in hasna into their house.

hasna breathed in the calm air and grinned....she missed her boys.mrs kim helped to unpack her luggages as she would be staying there with them for 5 months as a transfer student.

"im sure you missed the boys...why dont we pay them a visit??"

with that...hasna nodded happily.

she sure couldnt wait to see the loves of her life...xD

---

"woah aunty....is campus normally this noisy??"hasna yelled through the loud screamings whilst trying to plug her ears....EPIC FAILURE XP

mrs kim just grinned as if she was used to it.

there was a crowd of girls chanting 'bling bling!!' at the nearest court.

-hasna's POV-

wtf is bling bling?...is snoop dog here or something?-.-...

"look honey,"aunty yelled pointing to a figure shooting hoops.

woah....major hottie o.o....but like i care...only jaejoong will always be in my heart...

the whistle was then blown and the match ended with the hot figure's team winning.

"way to go bling!!"his gay looking teammate hi-fived him.

so he IS the bling guy...i dont get it...is he like a shiny mutant or something??

girls were crowding around him...urgh...obvious...preps and jocks.

"shinee jjang!!!"the crowd screamed.

-.-....what the heck...is wrong with this people...first the guy is called 'bling bling'...next is the team is called 'shiny'?! =.= so this must mean that their nickname is associated with shiny stuff...what next...that so called gay looking guy is called coins?-.-

"hahas...thanks key!!"

-.-...why am i NOT surprised...

"jonghyun ah!!!"aunty cried as loud as possible.

almost all the crowd looked at her.

"what the...mom stop embarrassing me!!"cooed the guy as he gave a cute pout.

ok...that ruined the charismatic image i thought of him in the first place-.- wait...he's jonghyun?!o.o...oh my....

jonghyun was now pouting...lol...as always...same old mommy's boy xD

aunty just passed the chuckling crowd and gave him a bear hug.

"guess what baby boo..."

there were shrieks of laughter coming from the crowd after hearing aunty said that.

"hasna is here."

with that,she pointed to me.

like a drama...all eyes were soon on me....=.=

then CLICK....jonghyun gave a dramatic cry....god....-.-

"HHHHAAAAASSSSSNNNNNAAAA!!!"he ran...ok maybe not run...cos it looks like it was in slow motion...like baywatch LMAO

then,he knocked me into the ground and hugged me....ok...i am SO not liking the attention now-.-

maybe...like normal dramas...people will start hating me for being close with the so called basketball star.

BUT...

"woah...hasna...bling...you never told me you have a foreign friend!!"yelled a few of his guy friends.

also...the girls seemed to be staring at me in awe instead of hatred...wierd....

"umm...as much as i miss you too...why dont you celebrate with your friends while i go meet jae....we can talk more at home,"i smiled.

jjong paused for a while...then gave a slight grin.

"sure...he's in the art gallery anyway."

jjong then gave me the directions as i left,leaving him to cuddle aunty-.-

i slowly made my way to the place...took me a while...some cute looking janitor showed me the way to the place.heck... i think i can get used to this place^^

i knocked on the door.

"who is it??"a grouchy voice shouted.

i gulped my saliva and made my way in...there were students focused on drawing.

O.O...i came face to face with a nerd....A VERY CUTE NERD?!O.O right now...we are a few centimeters apart..

    wait a minute...he's familliar....the janitor?!o.o....how did he get here so fast?! 

"arent you the janitor?"

the nerd let out a giggle....i mean it....giggle....as in girlish giggle...

"oh...i was on the way to the restroom and didnt bother changing the outfit.im not a janitor...its just that my students here were tasked to draw me in that outfit."

OH....so he's not a student but the teacher.

but then,i still find him familliar.right now,he seemed to be studying my features.his actions seemed...

thats when it hit me...OMG

"hasna?!"//"jae?!" we cried at the same time.

"what are you doing here?!"he pulled me into an embrace.

T.T....i missed him alot...he's so different now

i then told him the long story of what made me here.

"transfer student?cool..."he grinned.

i nodded happily...he's still the same to me...sigh....

"hahas but i wonder how come fatty JJONG...is now the school's kingka,"i chuckled.

jae just shrugged.we then continued talking as if no one was around...

-end of hasna's POV-   

  "mum....i'll go get hyung and hasna aites??"jonghyun claimed.

Mrs kim just nodded and he left her to chat with SHINee...his group.

jonghyun walked as fast as he could there....he just slammed the gallery door open without permission...and came upon his bestie and brother hugging?!

"KYAAAAAH!!its bling bling!!"jaejoong's students squealed.

jonghyun winked and gave his trademark grin.

girls just swooned over that.

"jjong!!i didnt know jae's not a student!"hasna whined.

jonghyun gave an awkward grin...he did not like this ONE BIT.

"umm...sure....let's go...hasna!"jonghyun practically pulled her out away from jaejoong.

hasna was baffled....she doesnt understand what's going on.

"i dont want you to be so close with jae..."jonghyun muttered.

there was a look of envy on his face.

"dont tell me...he likes me?!"her voice screamed in her mind.

jonghyun was looking quite pissed.

"we're all besties right?whats wrong with that?"

jonghyun's expression softened and he gave a smile.

"hahas...i forgot!mian..."

he ruffled her hair and head over to introduce his friends to her.

-hasna's POV-

so its shinee...not shiny-.-...silly me xD

they are all nice people and their names are all not related to shiny stuffs like:onew,taemin and minho.

it was hard to talk to jonghyun normally as before cos he likes me...but i like jaejoong....sighs.

---

"we're home!!"jjong and me yelled to aunty.

jaejoong was already at home reading a newspaper.

sooooo cute<3

jaejoong's face seemed to lit up when he saw me.

"hi hasna!"he head over and hugged me.

from the corner of my eyes,i could see jjong grimacing.

"umm...ok...let.me.get.to.my.room,"i blurted out and rushed inside my room.

gahhhh the dilemma...i like jaejoong but jonghyun likes me?!

-.-...

-end of hasna's POV-

"hyung...i dont want to see you getting chummy with her ok?"jonghyun snapped.

jaejoong looked at his brother and sighed.

"but i really..."before he could confess,hasna head downstairs.

"so...what's for dinner?"

---

day changed to weeks and before she knew it,it was already the 3rd month.

jaejoong has been distant to her and she couldnt take it anymore.it was jaejoong who she likes not jonghyun.

she decided to act on impulse before her heart would waver.hasna rushed inside the art gallery to find jaejoong alone painting.

"jae...what are you painting?"she muttered.

jaejoong noticed her and tensed up.

"oh nothing!what are you doing here?"he replied suspiciously.

hasna's eyes narrowed and she headed over.

"i know you're painting pict...omg..."hasna gasped.

it wasnt a painting or anything sick...it was actually a painting of her.

"jae..."

jaejoong just blushed furiously.

that was when hasna felt like saying it.

"i like you!!"

ok...maybe that wasnt so romantic...but with the artistc mural of the eiffel tower...even unromantic can become romantic.

jaejoong was shocked.

"i like you too."

hasna never felt so happy.

"i never did like jjong eventhough he likes me."

that was when jaejoong looked even more surprised.

"what made you say jonghyun likes you?"

hasna then talked about jonghyun and his clingy-ness towards her and making her distant from jaejoong.

jaejoong just guffawed.

"omg...thats DA BOMB!"

hasna was confused.

"baby...jonghyun cant like you...cos he's gay...hes been with key since 4 years ago.he's just like because he has this brotherly complex."

hasna felt ashamed...lmao xD

"so jjong doesnt like me?ha.ha.ha"

that explains why jjong had been chummy with key since day 1.no wonder there wasnt any girls jealous of her xP

jaejoong nodded and pulled her into a hug.

"of course not.he likes you...as a sister."

jaejoong let go of the hug.

hasna was blushing like mad cos of the misunderstanding.

he then tipped her chin and gave her their first kiss.

"ive always like you since young,"jaejoong blurted.

"hasna nodded in agreement.

"me too..."

---

"HYUNG!!!YOU SAID YOU WONT BE WITH SOMEONE!"jonghyun cried melodramatically at home.

the new couple just rolled their eyes.

"chill babes...at least we're together,"key cooed and the two shared a hug.

jaejoong and hasna left the scene to avoid their mushyness.

"that was easy..."jaejoong said.

hasna just nodded.

"as they say...NEVER underestimate the ALMIGHTY key."

xD

######################################################################

how was it?ish huhs?lmao....xD sorry hasna unni if you dont like it i understand..T.T

jaa~~~~