Was It A Dream?

A Sick Game Called 'Love'

 

AN: So...it all goes downhill from here. Don't say I didn't warn you...

 

Was It A Dream?

 

Yuri had ran back to the on-call room to try and find Yoona. When she turned the handle the door was locked. She knocked on the door listening to the other side. She heard soft sobs.

 

“Whoever you are, go away.” She heard Yoona on the other side. Yuri did the only thing she could think of: knock on the door until the younger girl would get annoyed and open the door.

 

Her assumption that Yoona would open the door eventually was correct. Yoona flung the door open and Yuri quickly stepped inside before Yoona could slam the door in her face. Yuri wrapped her arms around a sobbing Yoona.

 

“What do you want Yul?! You didn’t get to break my heart enough so you had to come back to step on it some more?!” Yoona tried to break free of the older girl’s hold by pounding her fists against Yuri’s chest.

 

“I love you.” Yoona’s struggling stopped, she looked Yuri in the eyes and saw that the older girl was crying too.

 

“Then why did you leave?” Yoona asked quietly.

 

“I’ll tell you later, right now, I just want to kiss you.” Yuri gently pushed Yoona back to the door and pressed their bodies fully together. They fit perfectly together. Yuri leant in and brushed their lips together.

 

The sensation sent chills down both of their spines. Yuri’s hand s up Yoona’s shirt holding onto bare hips while Yoona wrapped her arms around Yuri’s neck pulling her closer.

 

Yuri trailed her hands up further but was stopped by Yoona’s arms that detached from her neck. “Stop.” Was breathed onto Yuri’s neck.

 

The older girl complied and dropped her hands to her side. “Sorry.”

 

Yoona smiled. “It’s fine, I just don’t want to go too fast. I’m not ready for that yet.”

 

Yuri smiled back. “I’d never pressure you into doing something you didn’t want to.”

 

“Why are you so perfect?” Yoona asked with a smile. Her smile dropped when she saw Yuri’s smile drop.

 

“I’m not perfect. I’ll tell you why later. I uh need to go wait for my friend to get out of surgery.” Yuri pulled away from Yoona and attempted to open the door.

 

“Who’s your friend? Let me guess ‘I’ll tell you later’, right?” Yoona was mad, she felt as though Yuri was avoiding her now.

 

“I swear to you I will tell you later, but please let me go.” Yuri pushed passed Yoona this time and left to the waiting room. She made sure she kept away from the Kim sisters and Seohyun so that when Yoona came out she wouldn’t link the two together.

 

**

 

She was in a church of sorts. Yuri was standing next to her. “You have to choose Hyo, you can save your sister or you can save Seohyun. The choice is yours.”

 

Hyoyeon then noticed that there were two open doors. She had no idea what she was saving anyone from. Then she heard it: the ominous wedding bells.

 

The two doors had names on them. Ok Taecyeon+Kim Hyo-Jin and the other door read Jung Yonghwa+Seo JooHyun. Upon reading the latter, her decision was made.

 

She threw open the doors and began running down the aisles trying to reach the altar. As she continued to run, the altar just seemed to get farther and farther away.

 

Before she knew it, the priest had announced: “You may now kiss the bride.”

 

Her entire world shattered, literally. She began to fall in black nothingness. The fall never ended, the worst part was that she had to watch the two kiss on repeat. It was clear that Seohyun didn’t want to do it, but no one had objected to the marriage. Hyoyeon hadn’t made it in time.

 

She had to watch Seohyun pretend to be happy with Yonghwa, the darkness started to play the two’s future together. They adopted two children, and Seohyun grew sadder with each passing day. Something was missing in her life, love.

 

Hyoyeon screamed out and began to cry, she wanted it to stop. She tried closing her eyes but the images continued to appear.

 

**

 

Hyoyeon had been out of surgery for at least ten minutes before Seohyun had the courage to go and visit her in the recovery room.

 

When she entered the room, she saw that Hyoyeon was having a bad dream or something of the sort. Her facial expression was one of torment. Seohyun was at her bedside in an instant, holding onto her left hand with both of her own. She noticed that the heart monitor started beeping faster.

 

Seohyun bent over and kissed Hyoyeon on her forehead. The shorter girl woke up instantly, bolting upright and searching around the room.

 

Her eyes landed on her left hand feeling a strange sensation there. Her eyes trailed up the hands and arms of who was holding her hand.

 

Hyoyeon lifted her hand up searching for Seohyun’s left hand. When she saw that there was no ring on it, her body relaxed instantly. “Thank god.”

 

Seohyun gave Hyoyeon a questioning look and the shorter girl answered with a simple: “Don’t marry Yonghwa.”

  

Seohyun looked at her strangely. “Why would I do that?”

 

Hyoyeon gave her a stern look. “Just. Don’t.”

 

This made Seohyun upset, she could make her own choices. “I will marry who I want to, whether it’s you or Yonghwa or the underwater basket weaving champion. I will marry who I want to!”

 

Hyoyeon froze when Seohyun even suggested the possibility of being married to her. Her brain completely shut down. She looked straight ahead with wide eyes mumbling random nonsense. The shorter girl’s heart rate had sky rocketed and there was a nurse by her bedside instantly administering a sedative.

 

Jessica and Krystal entered the room just as Hyoyeon passed out effectively lowering her heart rate. The two sisters looked over to the frightened girl that was still holding Hyoyeon’s hand.

 

“What happened?” The two asked in unison, it was starting to get really creepy.

 

Seohyun let go of the hand she was holding and the heart rate dropped even more.

 

She took a breath before she spoke. “I think I broke her.”

 

“How did you do that?” Jessica asked looking at her boss.

 

“Well I kinda yelled to her that I would marry whoever I want, I said it doesn’t matter if it’s her or Yonhgwa. Then she just kind of…broke.” Seohyun explained the story while staring lovingly at the sleeping blonde. She looked adorable in her sleep, even with a giant piece of gauze on the side of her face.

 

Seeing that there was no real problem, the Jung sisters left to go back to their guarding post. Seohyun soon left and Yuri went in immediately after her. On her way to the waiting room, Seohyun bumped into someone who looked kind of like Yuri.

 

**

 

Yoona had followed Yuri down the hallway and to a room that was guarded by two young brunettes, both wearing sunglasses indoors. She walked up to the door but was stopped by the older looking one.

 

“You aren’t authorized to enter. Please leave.” The girl spoke with a cold voice. Yoona was about to protest when she heard Yuri’s voice.

 

“Hyo, I don’t know if I can tell her about us. I want to, but it’ll break her. I just don’t know anymore.”

 

Yoona snapped, she charged forward into the room only to be held back by the two girls wearing sunglasses.

 

Jessica called into the room. “Yuri come tame your girlfriend!” She then motioned for Krystal to cuff her and place her in the chair opposite of the door.

 

Yuri’s head shot up, Yoona had followed her to Hyoyeon’s room. She realized there was no turning back now. She stood up and ruffled the sleeping girl’s hair. “Wish me luck.”

 

Yuri stepped out of the room to see Yoona sitting in a chair with her hands hand cuffed behind her back. Krystal tossed the key to unlock the cuffs to Yuri who caught them with her left hand, a softball reflex that never goes away.

 

Yuri lifted Yoona up and held her hands to lead her to another on-call room, locking the door behind them.

 

“Who is Hyo?” Yoona spat out venomously at Yuri. “Did you tell her you loved her too and then left when she wouldn’t sleep with you?!”

 

Yuri sighed and pinched the bridge of her nose. “No. Yoong-,”

 

She was interrupted by Yoona. “Don’t call me that.” She gritted through her teeth.

 

“Fine. Boss. She’s my best friend. And if I ever slept with her it would be like sleeping with my sister.” Yuri did her best to keep angry Yoona away from her. Even with her arms immobilized she was still terrifying.

 

“Then what are you hiding from me?!” Yoona tried to pry her hands away from the cuffs to no avail.

 

“I…I,” Yuri was at a loss for words for once in her life.

 

“Spit it out!” Yoona was too frustrated with the older girl. She was shocked when Yuri got down on all fours and put her head to the ground.

 

“I’m so sorry. She’s been my best friend since I was seven, I’m like the fourth daughter of her parents. She’s Kim Hyoyeon, the marketing director of Kim Enterprises.” Yuri was about to continue, but instead she received a kick to the stomach. It was a hard kick that caused her to fall onto her back, it knocked the wind out of her and gave Yoona a glimpse of the older girl, she had tears streaking down her face.

 

“I hate you. Give me the keys and leave. I never want to see you ever again.” Yoona spoke with finality, her voice full of emotion. She fought back the tears threatening to spill from her eyes, she didn’t want to give Yuri any ounce of satisfaction at seeing her broken.

 

Yuri rolled onto the front side of her body, one arm clutching her stomach and the other holding her steady as she tried to stand up. She started to cough, it was a dry cough. She smiled for the first time, back to her old ways. She reached into the pocket of her shorts and grabbed the key to the handcuffs, she dropped them into her sports bra.

 

Yoona was absolutely livid. “You are dead to me.”

 

“I’ll see you on Monday.”

 

Yuri’s smile faded and she pushed past Yoona and out into the hallway. She had to fight her body, it was telling her to go back to Yoona but she knew better. And her stomach still hurt, she left the hospital and went back to her loft. She laid down on her bed and cried herself to sleep.

 

**

 

Taeyeon and JeA sat across from each other in the chairs. Both of them had their minds on certain people in their life. Taeyeon was thinking about how Hyomin would be better off for Sunny, Taeyeon couldn’t give the softball player everything she wanted and it killed her.

 

JeA was thinking about how adorable her psychiatrist was when she was caught dreaming about her in a not-so-innocent way. She knows that it’s unprofessional and that Narsha could lose her job but part of her didn’t care. But then she remembered how all of her past relationships worked: she never had the time to see her partner and they would always get fed up with her excuses and eventually break up with her. She didn’t want to do that to the young doctor.

 

The Kim sisters were stuck in an eternal rut, they’ve found their true loves, but they can never have them. JeA looked up at the same time Taeyeon did, they said in unison: “Sister meeting pronto.”

 

**

 

Hyoyeon woke up to a scene out of a horror movie. Both of her sisters were leaning over her with creepy grins on their faces.

 

“Family dinner is date night.” JeA said with an even bigger grin. “Bring Seohyun, we’re going to beat the family curse Hyo. Well, you and I are. Taeyeon…well you’re screwed either way, can’t beat being aual.”

 

Taeyeon frowned. “Hey I’m trying!”

 

Hyoyeon had no idea what was happening. “I don’t get it…what’s going on?”

 

JeA face-palmed. “Hyo, our love lives . Let’s fix that, bring Seohyun to our family dinner and show her that you’re better for her than Yonghwa. I like Yonghwa and all, but my baby sister trumps employees.”

 

Hyoyeon frowned in confusion. “Still don’t understand what is going on but I’ll ask Seohyun to come to dinner.”

 

“Awesome,” JeA paused before getting giddy and running out of the door mumbling something about a doctor to go seduce.

 

“Tae?” Hyoyeon caught her sisters attention. Taeyeon looked over at her sister.

 

“What just happened? Why is JeA so happy all of a sudden?” Taeyeon shrugged her shoulders. She had no idea why there was a sudden shift in the oldest sister’s demeanor.

 

“Maybe she’s in love?”

 

**

 

Hyuna woke up to feather light kisses all over her face and the cooing voice of her girlfriend. “Wakey wakey y baby~”

 

With her eyes still closed, she let her girlfriend continue her ministrations. She feigned sleep in order to get her to continue. As she suspected, she felt the weight on the bed shift as Gayoon straddled her hips and began to her shirt.

 

Gayoon trailed kisses along the cop’s collarbone while her hands slowly unfastened the buttons of her shirt, trailing her fingers along the smooth skin. When she reached the last button, her hands ceased their movements momentarily before buttoning the shirt back up.

 

Hyuna groaned, the vibration from elicited a moan from her older girlfriend whose lips were on her neck. “You are such a tease.”

 

“I know baby, I know.” Gayoon chided her like a baby and sat up when all of the buttons were in place. “Now get up, I made dinner.”

 

Gayoon moved to leave but was stopped by a hand on her wrist, she looked at her pouting girlfriend. “But I want you for dinner.”

 

Gayoon rolled her eyes and continued to walk out of the bedroom, dragging a still pouting Hyuna into the dining room.

 

I suppose proposing can wait for another day.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I DO NOT APPROVE OF MY LACK OF COMMENTS