Late Night Visitor

A Sick Game Called 'Love'

 

AN: I have become lazy, capitalization has become too much for me so JeA has become Jea and BoA has become Boa. Also job titles are too much for me so no more Captain only captain unless it’s followed by a name, I will follow some grammar rules. Don’t judge me, I can see it from over here yeah I can see you no not you yeah you right there you know I’m talking about you there.

 

 

 

Late Night Visitor

 

 

 

Taecyeon waited for his brother at the understaffed diner. They were to meet for lunch and discuss their next course of action now that Taecyeon no longer desired to take over Kim Enterprises. Jiyeon sat at a table near his, her head resting on the table while she looked nowhere in particular, lost in self-loathing.

 

The pair didn't wait long for the younger brother to arrive. "What's so important that you had to pull me out of 'quality' time with my fiancée?"

 

Yonghwa took the seat across from his brother before the older man answered him. "The plan's off Yonghwa. You don't need to marry the girl anymore, let her be happy with the youngest Kim."

 

"Have you gone insane? Why are you cancelling this all now?? Two weeks before the weddings!" Yonghwa shook with rage, he would not give up Seohyun so easily.

 

Taecyeon stayed calm even though his brother was on his way to having an aneurism. "Jea...she's my best friend and I won't do that to her or to Junsu."

 

"You're willing to risk everything we've worked for because of friendship and a gay fling?!" Yonghwa's fist slammed onto the table, startling the few occupants of the diner, Jiyeon stayed stationary.

 

"He's not a fling!" Taecyeon shouted back at his brother. "There's no use in marrying the girl so just let her be happy!"

 

"What if I want to marry her?!" Yonghwa's body shook, he wouldn't hand over his fiancée to Hyoyeon. He had come too far.

 

"You're more selfish than I thought." The older brother spat, returning to his food.

 

“Is there a problem here?” A tall woman whom neither had seen at the diner stood before them adorned in the apron worn by servers.

 

“No…Nana…my brother here was just leaving.” Taecyeon read the nametag and snapped his head to his brother with finality. Yonghwa grumbled and left the diner, mumbling something about not backing out of his wedding.

 

Taecyeon finished his meal in silence, Jiyeon never disturbing him, Nana came back to refill his water glass and give him his check. He paid for his meal and alerted Jiyeon that they were leaving, certain that his assistant wouldn’t have even noticed.

 

The businessman had opted that they walk to and from the diner since his office wasn’t too far. The streets were empty as they passed by alleyways, Jiyeon slugging behind him. A man came out of an alleyway, a sharp glint in his hands.

 

The woman pushed Taecyeon out of harms way, placing herself in his position. She was able to deflect the knife from lodging in her shoulder, it only skimmed the top of the flesh. She gripped his wrist and bent it back enough that he dropped the knife in pain.

 

Jiyeon was so distracted trying to pry the knife from the man’s hand that she forgot about his other arm. A fist impacted with her stomach, sending her a few feet back. Another punch to her head followed by a kick to her back had knocked her to the floor, her head impacting the concrete with a loud crack.

 

Her body refused to move, she could feel the man mercilessly pound into her. She felt him straddle her waist and grab her collar, pulling her limp body towards him only so that he could slam his fist into her face again.

 

A blinding mass tackled the man off of her, everything was hazy and red, the only clear image in her mind was of Hyomin crying and calling her a liar. Then everything went black.

 

**

 

Jessica Jung awoke to someone bouncing on her. "I'm awake get off." But the bouncing continued.

 

She opened her eyes to look at the perpetrator, a murderous glint in her eyes. "Jung Soojung. Prepare to die."

 

Krystal audibly gulped from the cold and even tone her sister used. Rather than stick around to face the wrath of HellSica, she bolted out the room, slamming the door behind her then proceeded to the door to their apartment, slamming that one as well. Freedom was hers, until Jessica would find her at the office.

 

Jessica groaned, going back to work meant being in the same room as Tiffany for eight hours. At least today she had a reason to be extra angry with the younger woman.

 

She rolled out of bed, going through her daily routine: teeth, face, body, hair. Within half an hour she was out the door with an apple, anything else and she would have burned the building down.

 

Their apartment was close to the office, a short walk at most and that was her daily exercise routine. It didn't surprise her to see Tiffany walking alongside her, she simply ignored her existence.

 

They were alone in the elevator on the way to the ninth floor. Jessica continued to ignore the presence of the agent until a body pressed into her back and two hands s around her waist. She grabbed the woman's wrists and removed them from her body, stepping away from her.

 

Hyoyeon was already inside of the office, reading through a small stack of paper when the two arrived. Jessica sat next to her boss while Tiffany sat across from the Lieutenant.

 

“We’re just waiting for Seohyun in order to start.” Hyoyeon said without looking up from the documents, frowning at the content.

 

They didn't wait long for the youngest member of the team to arrive; only she wasn't alone. Her fiancé decided to her to her floor so he could rub in their engagement to an apathetic Hyoyeon.
 

The secret lovers had been able to keep up the charade, confusing Yonghwa, but he continued escorting Seohyun to work every day.

 

"You're late." Hyoyeon spoke, still not looking up from the documents. Seohyun couldn't tell if she was being serious or playing her part.

 

"Ah, well sorry for making Seobaby late." Both women flinched at the nickname he gave her.

 

"Don't call me that." Seohyun muttered to him.

"I'll call you what I want. We're going to be husband and wife soon you better watch what you say." He responded so that only she could hear. Tiffany could hear him but didn't advertise it.

 

"It better not happen again or I will report this to Jea." Hyoyeon raised her head to glare at him, sending a cold chill down his spine.
 

Without a word, he left for his own office several floors above.

 

Hyoyeon let out an exaggerated breath, smiling at the tallest of the four. "I missed you."

 

Seohyun blushed, Tiffany smiled and Jessica scoffed. "Go to your office if you're just going to sap it up in here."

 

Hyoyeon kicked the oldest in the leg, earning a glare and a return kick from Jessica. “Anyways, Hyunnie take a seat we have a lot of work to do.”


Seohyun blushed at the new nickname and took the seat opposite of Hyoyeon. The Kim splayed out the papers in her hand, “These are the sales reports for Kim Enterprises and Im Industries. As you can see they more than doubled our sales. We need a new strategy, that is what I need you two to do today. Use all resources available, the photos from the most recent photo shoot are on the company’s database.”

 

Hyoyeon abruptly stood up and looked at her watch, mumbling expletives to herself before grabbing her jacket and throwing her arms through it.

 

“And where do you think you’re going leaving me with these two?” Jessica knew that Hyoyeon was no longer a target thanks to Tiffany’s interrogation so she was more lenient with the woman, but that didn’t mean she wanted to be left alone with oblivious Seohyun and predator Tiffany.

 

“I’m going restaurant shopping with dad, Jea and Hyunnie’s dad, I’ll tell your dad you said hi Hyunnie.” Hyoyeon walked around the table and bent over to kiss Seohyun on the cheek and handed her a note before booking it out the door leaving behind a speechless Jessica.

 

After several moments Jessica closed her agape mouth, looking between the two (mostly Seohyun), “What are you two just sitting there for? Get to work!”

 

The two youngest in the room left to their desks to begin working, Tiffany with a predatory grin aimed at Jessica. The oldest went to her desk and propped her feet up on top of it, keeping a watchful eye on Tiffany as she worked. Boredom overcame her and her eyes drooped shut.

 

After several painstaking hours, Tiffany and Seohyun had managed to create several new campaign pitches. The older, being more skilled with the designing programs, created a series of advertisements that fit their favorite pitch. Now all that was left was to print them out, if only they knew where the printer was.

 

A sly grin found its way onto Tiffany’s features, she told Seohyun that she would ask Jessica and to keep working on their idea. The agent sauntered over to the woman’s desk, from the angle she was at she couldn’t see that Jessica was asleep.

 

“Jessi, can you take me to the printing room?” Tiffany leant over to whisper in the sleeping woman’s ear.

 

“Tiffernay not now~,” Jessica muttered, unfazed by the agent’s advances, “I need a break, you’re too rough.”

 

The agent blushed, something only the Jung could make her do. It was then that she realized that the woman was asleep. A smirk crept onto her face, a simple game of fire truck would wake up the Lieutenant.

 

She rested her fingertips along the inside of Jessica’s thighs, “If you can hear me, say red light when I get too close.”

 

Her hand trailed closer and closer to the center of the woman’s leg. “Red light, no more Tiffernay I’m tired.”

 

Tiffany rolled her eyes and continued her journey closer to the core. “Fire trucks don’t stop for red lights sweetie.”

 

Jessica jerked awake, her head smacking into Tiffany's forehead. The oldest rubbed at the injured area, unaware of the hand between her thighs. The hand pressed against the material of the woman's pants, right into her core.

 

Jessica's hands smacked away at the invader, reeling back in her chair in fright from the unexpected sensations. "The hell do you think you're doing?!"


Tiffany pouted at the furious lieutenant, "You were having a wet dream about me, I thought I'd help."


Jessica's brows furrowed in horror, "That was far from a wet dream. You had me strapped down to a chair-"


"Sounds like a wet dream to me."


The lieutenant gave her a pointed glare before continuing, "And you were torturing me with your cooking."


Tiffany feigned offense, "It's not like yours is any better. Anyways I need you to take me to the room that the printers go to."

 

"The copy room?" Tiffany nodded in response. “Fine, let’s go.”

 

Seohyun exhaled a breath she hadn’t realized she had been holding, a bright red blush overtaking her features. She had watched the whole scene on accident and she couldn’t look away. Now that the two were gone she could read the note that Hyoyeon had given her. Her entire head became beet red.

 

Hyunnie,

I moved over the weekend. I’m living on my own, but once we get you out of that wedding you can join me. There’s a key in the top right drawer of your desk in case you ever need somewhere to stay, no one outside of my family know I’ve moved so you’ll be safe if you’re getting away from that . My address is below.

 

I love you,

-Hyo

 

**

 

The house was dark except for the room that the appropriately named ‘Vampire Siblings’ shared. Ana checked the blueprints on her phone one last time before disabling the security system and stepping through the side door. No one uses the front door.

 

Inside, she was met with darkness, thankful that she had studied the map. She stalked through the dark corridors making turns when appropriate, her subconscious led her to a door on the second floor. Not where she was to meet the siblings. Without thinking she turned the handle and slipped inside.

 

It was dark, but her eyes adjusted quickly. She knew the room by heart, she had visited in the night many times when Luna was in captivity. She spent many nights comforting her sleeping sister, wiping away her tears, brushing stray hairs out of her face, anything that would soothe the paining mother. Now that Luna was free from her boss, Ana couldn’t run the risk of being caught.

 

Ana took silent steps towards the bed, she could see Boa’s form shaping one side.

 

Boa laid in her bed, frozen. She had been tossing and turning, unable to fall asleep for the past few hours. Then her door opened, it couldn’t have been Luna since her daughter was staying the night with her girlfriend. None of the house staff would bother her this late in the night.

 

She knew to stay still and silent until the intruder’s motives were established. Her eyes were closed in a way that made it look like she was in a deep sleep.

 

Her brows twitched uncontrollably when she felt a weight on her bed, very close to her body. A light touch brushed away stray strands of hair, a cold sweat forming on her forehead. She knew who this was, it had been so long that she had forgotten what it was like to sleep in the stranger’s arms.

 

The sense of danger faded, her desire to see the mysterious woman’s face became overwhelming. Her hand shot out to turn on the light on her nightstand, only to be caught by a gentle, firm grasp. The stranger held her hand above her head, interlacing their fingers. “Not yet.”

 

“Please come back.” The mayor pleaded to the mysterious woman. She could see the shadowy form nod her head. The weight on her bed retreated and so did the warmth it brought. Their interlaced hands disconnected and before she could blink, the woman was out the door.

 

Ana took a deep breath against the door before going to the room that ‘Vampire Siblings’ were in. She knocked on the door, once in each corner, and waited for the door to click unlocked. She was let inside after a few seconds, there was a small 4-seater table in the center of the room along with a map of the venue for the upcoming ball along with security detail.

 

She took a seat at the table, studying the map, her brow furrowed when she noticed who was to be securing the building. “The Jungs will be there so Agent Hwang and Agent Choi will be monitoring everything. They know my face and will not hesitate to kill me. We need a different plan.”

 

The two siblings that were on either side of Ana sat silently, calculating. “Boa will be at the ball.” Tao stated.

 

“Yes, but how do we get her alone and away from Choi and Hwang?” Ana pursed her lips deep in thought.

 

Jia’s features lit up. “I can steal Min-I mean, her secretary’s phone and text her to go back to her office for something urgent. No one will be at the office.”

 

Ana ruffled the hair atop Jia’s head. “I should tell the boss to give you a promotion. If all goes well you may not have to work here anymore.”

 

Tao sat there with a stone face, there was no hint of a frown on his face. He liked working here, he liked the chef especially. Jia was beaming while sitting completely still, her job was nice but she didn’t like spending every waking hour around her brother and his boyfriend, she needed some Min time.

 

Ana left the two alone, deciding that their plan would work. She’s broken into the mayor’s office several times to retrieve files for her boss and once to find best sniper position, just in case. Breaking in to get her to back off of Siwon didn’t seem like it would be too difficult.

 

It’s only difficult when she finds herself outside of Boa’s door. It’s only difficult when she’s reminded that Boa is her only family left. It’s only difficult when she’s reminded that the last words ever uttered to her by her parents was ‘protect your sister no matter what’. It’s only difficult when she fell for her sister, and when the woman fell for her too, she could hear it in her voice.

 

And that was how she found herself lying in bed with the woman, holding her waist while she slept against her chest. They stayed like this until dawn, when the sun began to creep in through the mayor’s windows. Ana untangled their limbs and planted a light kiss to the other’s forehead before going out the balcony and down the pillars, escaping into the trees to where she had parked her car.

 

Boa awoke to seeing the retreating form of the woman, her dark hair cascading down her back. When the woman vaulted over the stone railing of her balcony, she swears she saw features identical to her own. Discarding those thoughts she began preparing herself for her day, feeling refreshed having been in the arms of the stranger.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

AN: 2Boa feels everyone I wanted to cry. OTP to end all OTPs okay, also I took the military test today and it was easy as craps and I’ll be enlisting soon enough and that means no updates probably over the months of july-november. Maybe from September-November idk how technical training works.  

 

Next chapter we find out what happened to Jiyeon, YoonYul as an official couple at the office, and we go restaurant shopping with Mr. Seo, Mr. Kim, Hyoyeon and Jea.