panda

My favourite panda

The couple was  secretly touching the other as they sat in a cafe near by where they lived. this is their favourite cafe for many reasons for one it was the place where the two confessed their love for eachother. 

.....

Tao was nervously waiting for his gege to arive his fingers playing a game under the table 

suddenly he heared foot steps coming closer towards him and suddenly his breath hitched na dhis mouth brcame dryier then a desert.  everytime he saw his gege he was amazed at how handsome he looked. he looke dlike a king. an amazing good looking king. 

"You wanted to talk?" 

his gege's voice dragged him out of his thoughts and he looked at Kris a shy smile on his face.

"Hi gege.. yeah I wanted to speek to you. i think you need to sit down...," Tao said.

The elder did as the younger said. 

"uhm.. gege promise me that you wont hate me after hearing what i have to say?" Tao begged.

"Depends on what you are going to tell me?" Kris said smartly.

Tao grabbed onto his hand, almost pouring out his emotion into kris. 

"Please gege! i couldnt bare the thought of you hating me!!!!" Tao cried looking his gege straight in the eye. 

He sighed and then nodded.

"okay what are you going to say?" Kris said.

"i... i love you gege. always have and no matter what you say i always will,"

kris looked at Tao with wide brown eyes and then smiled.

"i love you too pabo."

"what-"

before Tao could speek Kris had crashed his lips onto his and he was in bliss.

 

.......

that was two years ago and today their love is stronger then ever. strong enough for Kris to ask Tao to marry him.

so here he was secretly touching his lover sending all fo his love and attention towrds his favourite panda.

"Tao?" Kris asked.

"yes gege?" Tao asked lacing his fingers through hsi boyfriends. 

Kris gently let go of his hand and knelt on one knee.

tao gave him a strange loo

"gege what are you doing?"

"Tao will you.."

Suddenly two loud bangs could be heared and one flew straight at Tao and hit him on the side. 

Kris yelled out.

"TAO!!!!!" 

Tao fell to the floor gasping for air."

"Tao are you okay?"

tao tried to speek but all came was slurred words so he just nodded.

"no your not your not okay," Kris said while sobbing.

"HELP SOMEONE HELP!!!!!" he yelled. 

he repeted this again and again until he realised his cries for help were falling on deaf ears.

he looked down at the body of his lover and sobbed. 

 

(well not exactly what i wnated it to be but i'm bussy so ill edit it again at some point tell me what you think)