Jan Di: This is the Start

Yoon JiHoo, Alternate Ending

If I had a tear for everytime I thought about him, I would have cried over a thousand rivers. My firefighter, my savior. 
My first love who confessed at a time he knew I needed him the most. A beautiful heart, a beautiful soul. When I see Ji Hoo I can hear harps, plucking a melody of happiness. Of complete purity. When I'm with Jun Pyo it's a rainstorm... I'm under an umbrella but I have to be careful. Is this honestly how I want to live for the rest of my life? Hiding from a woman with enough power to end the world or attempting to constantly impress a man who already has everything. This isn't what I need. Not now. 
I stared up to the ceiling of my bedroom, it was a warm evening but I felt cold. I felt confused, I felt tired of crying and fed up with thinking so much. I was being stupid. "Hey~".  I hit send but even after 2 hours I still didn't receive a reply from Jun Pyo. This was the fourth text at least and I was missing him. This isn't the Macau situation all over again... Right?

Suddenly, the familiar ringing of my phone set off. It was Ji Hoo. "Hey... Let's talk." In agreement I nodded to myself, I wanted this. "What about?" I cluelessly  said, I could hear his sigh on the other side of the phone. "I'm in love with you." His words were blunt. They were strong, flooding and drenched in passion. From those simple words I knew, I knew that this was the start. And I really didn't know if I was ready.