Fifth member revealed ❀

☼ CHARMS - SM Entertainment New Girl Group ☼ | Application Closed |

Music

Charms fifth member's profile revealed!

by --YulKwon- 9September 2012 - 1633hrs

SM Entertainment's latest girl group, Charms who will debut soon had revealed their fifth member! After revealing the fourth member, a day ago, SM Entertainment now revealed the fifth member.

 

Name : Jung Ah Reum / Rianne Jung

Age : 18

Birth date : March 24th, 1994

To all Babys out there, Areum is the little sister of Jung Daehyun. She is a pure Korean. She was born at Busan, South Korea. She can speak Japenese, English and French fluently! When she was a little kid, she and her family moved to France. After 3 years living there, they moved to Japan. After living there for 3 years and a half, they went back to Korea. When she turned 10, she eventually moved to California. Areum is very talented. She can play piano and violin very well. She trained under Good Entertainment for 2 years and moved to SM and trained under SM for 4 years. She will be the lead vocalist of Charms! Please stay tune for a lot of info about Areum and her members!


 

--The excitement

  "Reummie! Congratssss~!" Daehyun hugged her. "Thank you oppa!" She broke the hug and smiled happily. "Let us go celebrate with your members!" Daehyun suggested to her. "Ahh. Sorry oppa. But.." Areum bit her lips. "I know. Minhyuk. Go on." Daehyun ruffled her hair, showing his support. "Sorry, oppa. You choose the wrong time.. Agian." Areum laughed at him. "Always. Minhyuk is more important than me. I know." Daehyun sulked. "Yes. He is." Areum replied his statement and let him sulked. "Yah! I am your brother!" Daehyun glared at her. "Okay. Chill down, oppa. You are the more important than him. Satisfied?" Areum stated. "Yes. Now, go on. Minhyuk will be waiting for you~" Daehyun pushed her and waved a goodbye. 

 "Congrats, Reummie!" Minhyuk congratulated her as she entered the car. "Thanks!" Areum replied. "Where are we going?" Areum asked. "Somewhere." Minhyuk answered her question. "Oppa, I need to go back to my dorm sharp at 5 o'clock. So, I can't be long here." Areum informed him. "5? We have 2 more hours. Yes, miss." Minhyuk checked his watch. Areum smiled.

  "Follow me." Minhyuk ordered and grabbed her hand to lead her. "This place is beautiful." She mummbled under her breath. Minhyuk, who heard that statement, smiled. They walked to the main entrance of the restaurant. "Mister, please follow me to your table." The waiter lead them to their table. Minhyuk nodded. "Yah. What are we doing here? Your fans are going to kill me." Areum whispered to him. He chuckled. "They won't dare to. I am here." Minhyuk smiled at her. Not long after that, they arrived at their table. "Thank you." Minhyuk said to the waiter. The waiter gave them the menu and walked away. "My pay. A celebration for you." Minhyuk said to her. "Really? Thank you. That's nice of you." Areum smiled and looked at the menu. An hour past and they finished their meal, Minhyuk sent her back to her dorm. "Oppa, gomawo!" Areum bowed at him. "My pleasure." Minhyuk smiled. 

 


 Author/ Co-author note: Another member! So, I had just made a poll last night and posted it. I saw many people wanted me to add more members. I shall add a member. So, it will be 7! /claps/ I want all the choosen applications to choose your roomate later. I am still picking the sixth and seventh member! So, the leader will have a room by her own. While the other had to share :) 

Our 5th member!

Jᴜɴɢ Aʜʀᴇᴜᴍ

Park Hwan Hui is taken!

Our lead vocalist! She's the aegyo queen!