Fourth member ❀

☼ CHARMS - SM Entertainment New Girl Group ☼ | Application Closed |

Music

The fourth member of Charms revealed!

by Loveskpop15 - 8 September 2012 - 1645hrs

The fourth member had been revealed. SM Entertainment revealed the member one by one. The debut date of Charms haven't been confirmed by SM. 

 

Name : Song Hwa Young / Yang Mei Xin

Age : 18

Birth date : February 14, 1994

Hwa Young is half Chinese and half Korean member. She was born at Beijing, China. After 10 years living in China, Hwa Young and her family went to Korea and live there. Hwa Young was being trained for 7 years. For sure, she would be a great idol! As stated on her profile, her idol is BoA. She is the main vocalist of Charms. We will update more about Charms! Please stay tune!


 

 --The promise

    "Hwa Young-ah, here is your ice-cream." Luhan smiled and gave her the ice-cream. "Gomawo!" She said and started to eat the ice-cream. "Childish." Luhan said and sat on the banch next to her. "Oppa, you will support me right?" Hwa Young asked him. He nodded while eating the ice-cream. "Even when you are in China?" Hwa Young asked him again. "Yeah. For sure. Why?" Luhan questioned her. "No. I am just asking." Hwa Young smiled cutely and continue to eat the ice-cream. Then, Luhan and Hwa Young walked around the park near the building of SM Ent. "Oppa, promise me?" Hwa Young did the pinky-promise to Luhan. "What promise?" Luhan asked her. "You will support me until the end of my career and you will always be there when I need you." Hwa Young replied and they did the pinky-promise. "Promise!" Luhan said and ruffled her hair. "Yah. Oppa! My hair!" She pouted and fixed her hair.

   "Congrats, Hwa Youngie~" Luhan congratulated her. "Thanks!" Hwa Young jumped around excitedly. "Yah. Yah. Act like your age, sissy!" Luhan laughed at her attitude. "Yes. Yes I will!" Hwa Young stopped from jumping. "When will you debut?" Luhan asked her as they walked to meet the other Charms member. "Next month? It havent been confirm. Appa (Lee Soo Man) havent decide." She answered his question. "Anyway, oppa, when will you go back to China?" She asked him. "Next week." He replied shortly. "What? Next week? That fast?!" She exclaimed. He nodded. "I will be back 2 weeks after that~! No worries." Luhan said to her. "Two weeks?! That's long." She commented. "No. Then, you need to wait for oppa, okay?" Luhan replied, trying to make up her day. She nodded and said "I will." "That's my girl!" Luhan smiled and patted her head.


Author/co-author note : I updated earlier! I am excited. It's obvious! Anyway, I want you guys to vote!

The poll is important!

 

 

 

Our 4th member!

 

Soɴɢ Hwᴀ Yᴏɴɢ

Zhou Wei Tong is taken!

Finally, we have a main vocal! /claps/