The first member ❀

☼ CHARMS - SM Entertainment New Girl Group ☼ | Application Closed |

Music

SM Entertainment revealed the first member of Charms.

by Loveskpop - 5 September 2012 - 1420pm

After revealing the title of debut song of Charms, SM Entertainment finally revealed the first member of Charms. SM Entertainment had posted the first member's profile about an hour ago on their official website. 

 

Name : Chae Seong Ah / Michelle Chae

Age : 17 years old

Birthdate : February 5, 1995

 

Chae Seong Ah or her stagename, Misha is a fully Korean. She was born at Kwangju, South Korea. When Seong Ah was in her 5th grade, her family moved out to California for 3 years. She had been trained for 4 years. She joined SM Entertainment audition on her first year of school. Misha is the main dancer and also the vocalist of Charms. To know more about Misha and Charms, please stay tune! 


 

--Congratulations!

        "Misha!" Taeyeon yelled out her name."Neh, unnie?" Misha answered and looked at Taeyeon. "SM had officially reveal your profile on their website. OMG!" Taeyeon started to spazz and hugged her junior. "W-WHAT?! REALLY?!" Misha asked Taeyeon for confirmation. "Yes. I dont lie!" Taeyeon replied and broke the hug. Some tears escaped from Misha's eyes. "Your hardworks.. Finally. It pays, Misha. It pays." Taeyeon smiled and wiped her tears. "Yes, unnie. It does. I am thankful." Misha smiled. "Now, let us celebrate!" Taeyeon said and grabbed her wrist and brought her away.

       "Hyung, do you know that Misha's profile had been reveal? Let us congrats her!" D.O asked his leader, Suho. "Really? We should!" Suho said and they searched for Misha. Not long after that, they found Misha and Taeyeon ate at the dance studio. They knocked the door. "Annyeong Misha-shhi. Taeyeon noona." They bowed at the two of them. "Hello!" Taeyeon replied cheerfully. "Misha-sshi, I heard that your profile had finally been reveal. I would like to congrats you. Congrats!" Suho smiled at her . "Thank you. Suho sunbaenim." Misha replied. "Me too! Congrats!" D.O said in a happy tone. "Thank you." Misha bowed to them politely. "Do you guys want to eat with us? I bought some extras!" Taeyeon gave the food to them. "Thank you, noona!" They replied and sat down on the floor with Misha and Taeyeon. "Mishaa~~!" Someone knocked the door while callign her name. The four of them quickly looked towards the door. 

 


 

Author/Co-author's note : So, there is our first member! 

Cʜᴀᴇ Sᴇᴏɴɢ

The second member will be reveal soon. Apply faster so I can update soon! 

I am the co-author anyway! The author-nim is kinda busy this week. So yeah~

I will choose another 4 since I have choosen the second member! Do apply faster :)

I will choose who will be the maknae, visual and leader after Charms had officially debut!

Bye! And... Accept my friend request~! 

Kim Seuk Hye is taken!

@sacjiyeon I love your ulzzang. She's pretty!