Unusual dinner

My Fallen Angel

Next morning.

 

You woke up. , its 10 am..As the clock says you panicked because you’re late for work.

 

Then you come to think of it , Its SUNDAY. No work. You sighed in relief as you lay down again.

 

You were suddenly puzzled. All you can recall about last night was watching the television in the living room and dozing off.

 

“How can I be in my bedroom?! Oh “chansung” maybe he bought me here”

 

You went out of your room, Looking for him.

 

You went to the living room. He’s not there. The backyard. Still he’s not there too. The last thing you checked is the kitchen.

 

You found a pink note standing on the table. With your name labeled on it. You picked it up and opened it.

 

“Good morning ! I just went out for a while. Be right back after this. and oh I cooked some breakfast for you,. Take care sunshine.

 

 

Right after eating...

 

 

You went around the house to finished some chores.. like doing the laundry, watering the plants,. Vacuuming the carpet.

But you were surprised that ALL of the chores that needs to be done are already finished. A smile formed on your face...

 

He’s not just Looks eh? He can be reliable too. You said to yourself.

 

You went outside to check the laundry if its dry~ you were shocked when you found out that he even washed your under wears .”

 

 

11:00 in the evening.

 

 

Still no sign of him yet. You started to get worry. but you began to consider.

 

“He’s not coming back I think, He’s done with me, maybe he found another place to settle in, Boys are boys.

 

There all the same.

 

Once they got you used up. They leave. You said to yourself.

 

“What are you saying ?!”

 

You were startled.

You almost fell on the floor.

But Chansung caught you before you hit the floor.

 

“Oh! You’re here,. But how? When?? How do you manage to get in without me noticing?! The doors are closed shut. And suddenly you’re behind me! You shouted.

 

I went through the window..hehehe “he laughed while enjoying your startled expression.”

 

“Here” he handed you an envelope.

What’s this? The envelope contains money.

 

Chansung, what’s this all about?

 

It’s my payment,. For all the trouble I cause you, you’re earning money on your own, working hard  everyday .

 

I should be too. Right? Chansung said.

 

YOU GOT A JOB?!! NICE!! But how do you manage to get one? You shouted. I can’t believe it.

 

You finally got one!

 

Yeah. I’m a delivery boy at a pizza shop. 

My hourly payment is good I think I could settle on this job for a while.                                        

Thanks for the newspaper you bought in the last day.. it had a sorts of jobs to chose from. But I guess of all the jobs to choose from, I can only qualify for this job.

 

He sighed.

   

From now on we will be both working~ isn’t that nice. Chansung exclaimed.

 

Oh its late now. We have to get up early tomorrow for work. Go to sleep now

 

Okay, goodnight” you replied.

 

 

You both started your day separately. As usual before you two part ways Chansung made breakfast for the both of you.

 

Come on! Hop in,. Were going to be late, I’ll drive you to work.

Chansung signaled you to come over to his Motorcycle as he handed his extra helmet to you,.

 

‘its from the pizza shop they allowed me to bring it home and use it going to work, isn’t that great’ Chansung said.

 

“Cool, uhmm im a bit nervous...it’s my first time riding a motorcycle” you said.

 

“Don’t worry I’ll drive carefully”

 

 

 

Thankfully, You have arrived on your work on time,.

 

“I’ll pick you up later huh, don’t go home alone, chansung said as he waved you goodbye

 

Who’s that handsome guy?? Your boyfriend? Cool” Tiffany, your co-worker butted in.

 No! No! You’re getting it wrong! He’s not. He’s just my friend. You said.

 Oh really? a friend? But I saw how he gaze at you. It seems you two have something in between. As tiffany turns around giggling while you.

 

Hey tiffany! Stop it will you?! Let’s get back to work.

 

“It’s almost nine in the evening the store’s going to close soon. You saw a person outside, waving at you, Oh its chansung

 

 

“oh he’s already here”

 

Let’s have dinner! My treat, Chansung said as he grabbed your hand towards his motorcycle.

 

 

You arrived at a good looking restaurant, you both went in,

 

 

“Table for two” chansung said. As you both followed the waiter who assisted you in.

 

The interior of the Restaurant has exquisite features. From how beautiful it looks from the outside. It’s the same with what it looks inside. Romantic candle lights. a Warm atmosphere.

A perfect place for couples on a date.

You wondered why Chansung took you to a place like this.

 

The waiter gave you the menu.

 

You can choose anything you want. Chansung said as he looked intently at you.

 

Hey! Would you stop staring?  You said. Because your getting uncomfortable with it.

Oh I’m sorry. Chansung said while grinning at you.

I think we should find another restaurant. You said while putting the menu back to the table.

Why? You don’t like the food here? Chansung asked.

 

No, i really like the food in here.

But….Look at the price! Its expensive! We could get dinner at a much cheaper restaurant you said as you stand up from being sitted.

But chansung grabbed your hand and pulled you back down again.

“No, stay.. as i said its my treat , arasso? As he motioned the waiter to come and he ordered your dinner.

 

You sighed heavily in agreement to him. As you drink wine while waiting for the food.

 

 

11:00 pm

 

 

Im full! Thanks for the treat! You said to chansung.

 

Its already 11:00 pm. I think we should go, chansung

 

You and chansung passed through the hallway with some mirrors on it.

He took your hand as you both made your way out of the fine dining restaurant,

 

 

Something caught your eye.

As seen from the mirror.

You are walking alone.

Without CHANSUNG in the reflection.

 

 

Because you were drunk from the wine you just laughed like an idiot and blurted out

 

 

“Hey! Chansung oppa! You don’t have any reflection!! Are you a ghost?!” Hahaha!

 as you pointed your index finger towards the mirror and passed out.