No work, No Chansung

My Fallen Angel

 

 

 

All is set. You welcomed a barely known guest to live at your house with you for a while.

 

You where still clueless .

Since when are you like that to a stranger? Still can’t find any answer.

 

But you feel something good about him. Something very warm that says everything will be fine.

 

 

Back to your daily routine.

 

Your shift in the convenience store was about to end, on your way to the exit,

you saw some news papers with job ad prints on the back,

suddenly you remembered Chansung who was in need of a job,.

 

You decided to take it with you and headed home.

 

as you walk.

 

You viewed your house from the far end of the street.

Seems normal eh? ,.

You could see from the outside windows on the living room was dimly lighted.

While the kitchen area was brightly lighted

“Kitchen eh? Maybe he’s cooking? ..hmmm “maybe.” You utter to yourself.

 

You entered your house.

 

“Welcome Home!” Chansung greeted you.

You where a bit startled,

Because you’re haven’t been living with someone for a while.

 

“Thanks”

 

“I made dinner for you, I waited for you,. Come on lets eat! Mokja ^_^”

 

Then your tummy grumbled right after he said “lets eat”

 

He let out a laugh while he drags you to the dinner table and helped you to sit down.

 

You couldn’t help yourself but to smile.

 

“you know you really look beautiful when you smile”

 

Chansung said while staring for you in seconds with a warm smile in his face.

 

After eating chansung said

“ you can go now relax for a bit ,I know you’re tired ,I can handle things in here,.

 

Right after you eat , you went to the living room, leaving chansung to do the dishes.

 

You were a bit tired from your work.

Just to relax a bit you lazily lay down on the sofa , you the television, watched some news and other stuffs.

 

Your eyes gave up on you as they shut down on you.

You slept on the sofa.

 

You felt something warm touch your skin,

but because your really worn out because of work you ignored it and went to a really deep sleep.

 

Next morning.

 

You woke up. ,

its 10 am ..as the clock says you panicked because your late for work. Then you come to think of it , Its SUNDAY.

No work .

You sighed in relief as you lay down again.

 

you were suddenly puzzled. All you can recall about last night was watching the television in the living room and dozing off.

 

“how can I be in my bedroom?! Oh “chansung” maybe he bought me here”

 

You went out of your room,. Looking for him.

 

You went to the living room . he’s not there.

The backyard. Still he’s not there too.

 

The last thing you checked is the kitchen.

 

You found a pink note standing on the table. With your name labeled on it. You picked it up and opened it.

 

“Good morning  ! I just went out for a while. Be right back after this. and oh I cooked some breakfast for you,. Take care sunshine .

 

Right after eating..

 

You went around the house to finished some chores..

like doing the laundry, watering the plants,.

Vacuuming the carpet .

 

But you were surprised that ALL of the chores that needs to be done are already finished.

A smile formed on your face ..

 

He’s not just Looks eh?

He can be reliable too. you said to yourself.

 

You went outside to check the laundry if its dry~

you were shocked when you found out that he even washed your Under wears .”

 

 

 

What?! He shouldn’t bother! Didn’t he even think??

You were a bit embarrassed as you pull your under wears that were hanged to dry.

 

Its 5:00pm

While waiting for him you read a good book and you dozed off..again.

 

 

Sorry for the boring chapter.. :) i'll make it good nextime ^_^