Junhyung Oppa

Because I Love You.

Hyuna POV.

"Yah Kim Hyuna." 

Ugh, who is that making so much noise in the morning?

"Yahhhh Kim Hyuna pabooooo."

"Go away." I mumbled as I covered my ears with my pillow.

"Hyna ah...Wake up."

"Ughhhh." I groaned as I felt somebody pulling away my blacket.

"Hyunaaaaaaaaaa~" Junhyung face popped in front of mine as he smiled. "Yah, wake up."

"Ughhhh oppa go away." I mumbled as I pushed his face away from mine.

"Yah Kim Hyuna you're so cruel." He mumbled as I cuddled with my pillow.

It was slience for a moment.

Did he leave already?

Ah finally I can get back to my beauty rest-

"KYAHHHHH!!!" I screamed as I felt Junhyung carry me up. "YAH YONG JUNHYUNG WHAT ARE YOU DOING."

"Wake up wake up missy~"

"OPPA LET ME DOWN!!" I screamed as I hit his shoulder. 

"Should I? Okay!" He threw me up in the air before catching me in his arms again.

'Oppaaaaaa." I clutched on tightly to him as I was scared being thrown up again.

He chuckled as he gently moved the hair away from my face. "Good Morning Kim Hyuna."

"Aish jinja. I wish i could kill you." I whispered as I pinched his nose.

"AHH AHHH AHH OKAY OKAY OKAY." he shouted as he dropped me down on my bed.

I chuckled as he massaged his nose gently. 

"Yah Kim Hyuna you're so cruel. Anyway wash up quickly, remember we agreed on having breakfast together?"

"Oh. Yeah." I rubbed my neck as I kinda forgot about it.

"Ah jinja. You forgot did'nt you. Made me waste so much energy. Forget it. Eat breakfast yourself."

"YAH YAH YAH OPPA WAIT WAIT I'LL BE FAST." I jumped out of bed and ran into the bathroom.

 

Junhyung POV.

Ah this girl. 

SImply adorbable.

I was happy enough knowing that she wore my hoodie to sleep.

Ah this girl.

I went to the kitchen as I searched the cabinets. 

Nothing.

I looked into the refrigirator.

Nothing.

There was no food anywhere.

I sighed as I sat at the kitchen counter waiting for her to appear.

I guess she skipped lots of meals without me knowing.

And she did'nt even tell me.

Ah this girl.

Always trying to not make me worry but always makes me worry in the end.

"OPPA IM READY ARE YOU STILL HERE?" I heard her shout as I sighed.

I watched her run to living room in panic as she shouted for me.

"I'm here ah pabo." I said as she turned around.

"Oppa, lets go!" She smiled warmly as she pulled my hand.

"No no no." I said as I stopped. "Explain to me first."

"Explain what?" She looked at me questionly.

"Explain why is there no food in the kitchen. You promised to eat breakfast & all meals. Why is there no food."

"Urm...." She looked down as she fiddled with her jacket.

"So?"

"Urm...Ah, i ran out of food yesterday! I was planning to go groceries shopping today!" She quickly said as she pulled my hand. "Lets go oppa~"

"Yah liar." I pinched her cheeks as she pouted. "Anyway lets go." I smiled as I pulled her hand as we walked to the car.

 

Hyuna POV.

"Oppa, what are we going to eat today?"

"Your favourite."

"CAKE? COFFEE?"

"Both."

"OMO JINJA OPPA?" I was jumping on my seat as I watch him turn to Starbucks.

"Just kidding. We're going to the coffee shop behind Starbucks." He said as he drove past Starbucks.

"Oh..." I whispered hoping not to look disappointed.

Junhyung oppa has been treating me so good.

I should'nt take it for granted and be grateful of him for bringing me out for breakfast.

"Are you disappointed?" He asked as he stopped the car.

"Ahh no~ Oppa, I'm realy grateful that you even bought me out for breakfast." I said cheerfully as I opened the door to get out.

"Ayyy you're disappointed." He said as he poked my cheeks.

"Nooo~" I stick my tongue out at him as I smiled.

"Should I tell you then?"

"Tell me what oppa?

"That we're going to Starbucks." He smirked as he opened the door to Starbucks.

"Op...oppa. Jinja???" My eyes widened as he nodded. "YAY!" I cheered as I went in.

Ah, it has been such a while since I entered Starbucks.

With the job I have, it seems impossible.

"Yah angel, what do you want?" Junhyung ruffled my hair as we sat down.

"The same thing!" I smiled as I shooed him to go order.

The fresh smell of coffee aroma~

But something was wrong...

Why did Junhhyung bring me here all of a sudden?

I knew he was'nt exactly rich and today was not a celebration date.

Psh, and calling me angel? 

Hmm...something was off.

Bringing me to Starbucks...

Hmmmm.

He came with the coffee and cheesecake as he sat down beside me.

"Oppa, whats the catch?"

"What catch?"

"Ayyy you only bring me here if there's a speical celebration or you want a favor."

"...no."

"Ayyy oppa. Say it."

"I just want to enjoy a breakfast with you. Thats all." He smiled warmly as he sipped coffee.

I sighed as I scooped part of the cheesecake and stuff it in my mouth "Mmmmmm~" 

 

Junhyung POV.

This girl.

How I wish I could stay by her and make her happy.

"Oppa, dance practice is going to start soon!" She chimed as she stuff more cake in . "Wep vast hurreh." 

"What?" I chuckled as she munched on her cake "Yah don't speak when theres food in your mouth."

She swallowed everything as she started to speak "We must hurry oppa~"

"Ah you're going to dance practice like this?"

"What's wrong with my appearance?"

"This girl." I mumbled as I picked up a napkin and gently wiped away the cream on her lips.

"Oh." She whispered as I watched her face turn red.

"Yah tomato, let's go."

 

Lee Joon POV. 

"Today dance practice will be the song, Ice Cream. Can all of you get a parther of the oppersite gender now?" The dance instructer said as I sighed.

Ah I'm screwed.

I looked at Mir as a bunch of girls surrounded him.

This playboy never changes.

I looked across the studio as I spotted Hyuna.

Hyuna....

If I asked her to be my parther would she think of me weirdly?

"Everybody got a parther already? Those without parthers raise your hand." the dance instructer said as I sighed.

I raised my hand as I looked around.

I saw another hand raised up as I looked at the owner.

Kim Hyuna?

"Okay Hyuna & Lee Joon will be parthers then." The dance instructed said coolly as he prepared for the dance.

This is...gonna be awkward i think.

I did'nt think of talking to her already.

"Ayy Lee Joon I thought you were good at getting girls?" Mir teased as I punched his shoulder playfully.

I walked towards Hyuna as she nodded her head.

"So the concept for this dance is that the female is chic, cute & y and attracts the guy and the guy is willing to serve her. I will show you the dance so watch carefully." The dance instucter said as he the music.

 

Hyuna POV.

I did'nt expect my parther to be Lee Joon.

Should I thank him for yesterday?

For the rest of the hours in the dance studio, we practiced a lot but did'nt really talk.

"So I'm suppose to sit on your back?" I asked Lee Joon as he nodded. "Are you alright with this Lee Joon?"

<<

"Yeah sure. I'm alright. I'm just a bit worried that you'll fall." He said as he rubbed his neck.

"Ohh."

We became silent again.

Ah we are really two quiet people...

I guess I should'nt have said anything yesterday.

The only reason why we're like this is because of yesterday...

" It's the first day I knew you and I'm really grateful that you offered all of this but...we're just not-"

Ah maybe that's why he 's so quiet today....

"Hyuna?" Lee Joon waved his hands in front of me as I snapped back into reality.

"Oh. Hi." I said nervously as I looked down at the ground.

"Is anything wrong?" He asked as I shook my head. "Ayyy Missy Cakey-" he suddenly stopped as he covered his mouth.

Missy....

Missy Cakey...

That...

That nickname.

I looked up at him as he widened his eyes.

"Missy Cakey..." I whispered.

That nickname. 

It has been such a long time since...

Don't tell me...

It's really him? 

Lee Changsun?

-------------------------Flashback---------------------------

"Yah you should be called a cake."

"Cake?" 

"You always eat so many cakes and lie to me." he chuckled as he wiped away cream from my lips.

"Yah I'm not a liar!" I pouted as he pinched my cheeks.

"Aigoo Missy Cakey~"

"Missy Cakey?"

"They always say "The Cake is a lie" so you're Missy Cakey~"

"Ayy oppa you make me sound like a bad person!"

"But you're my Missy Cakey arraso?" 

"Eish jinja oppa!" I punched his shoulder playfully as he whined.

"Yah, you know I hate it when you hit me like that."

"You deserve it oppa. Always bullying me." 

"Ayy that's Because I Love You."

-------------------------Flashback End--------------------------------

"Lee Changsun. You're finally back." I whispered as I looked into his eyes.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

BAM BAM BAM. 

I have to clear this up.

So i was reading the comments. 

And I read Angelnikki760 comment.

Let author-nim explain :) 

Story Plot so far: Lee Changsun & Hyuna had a past together but they seperated when Lee Changsun had to leave with his parents. After 5 years, Lee Changsun had changed his name from Lee Changsun to Lee Joon and also his appearance. So yeah, the "Changsun oppa" that Hyuna was trying to find is actually Lee Joon. On Chapter 6 when Hyuna asked Lee Joon if he was her "Changsun oppa", Lee Joon acted like he did'nt know what she was talking about because he did'nt want to tell her so soon( For some hidden reasons that will be revealed in the next few chapters) So I hope you guys understand the story so far and not be confused :D

LOL ANYWAY I LOVE ALL OF YOU.

 

DO LEAVE COMMENTS. I REALLY LOVE COMMENTS. ALOT. REALLY.