Concern.

Because I Love You.

Joon POV.

She stared at me as I looked away from her.

Ugh, no choice.

"Huh? What are you talking about?" I started acting like I did'nt know.

"...Oppa I know it's you."

"Hyuna ah, I really don't know who you're talking about."

She kept slient as she looked down.

"Yeah, I'm sorry. I must be imagining things again. Sorry." She whispered.

The amosphere was so cold.

It was completely different from what it was 5 minutes ago. 

"It's alright." I forced a smile as I stood up. "You want anything to drink or-" I forced a cherry voice.

"No it's alright. I should leave soon anyway." She mummbled as she finished eating the porriage.

"It's raining heavily and it's not really safe to go out. You can stay in the guest room-" 

"Lee Joon oppa." she whispered.

"...Yes?"

She looked up at me.

" It's the first day I knew you and I'm really grateful that you offered all of this but...we're just not-"

"I understand." I smiled weakly as I looked away from her.

My heart ached so badly.

I wanted her to stay.

Stay forever with me.

After all these years. 

She still remember Lee Changsun.

"Oppa! The meal was really delicious! It's getting lare already oppa. I should really go home. I'm really grateful for you for taking care of me and I hope we can be great friends in the future oppa! I'll return you these clothes tomorrow arraso?" she said in a chirpy voice as I smiled.

"Yeah sure. I'll drive you-"

"Oppa it's alright, you can rest at home. Junhyung oppa is coming to pick me up." she said happily as she packed up.

Yong Junhyung?

Sigh...

"Oh, thats...thats great." I said softly as I watch her carry her bag.

"Oppa, I'll be leaving then! Thank you so much oppa!" She bowed as she walked towards the door.

Kim Hyuna....you're really leaving me?

"You're welcome..."

"Ah, Junhyung oppa is here already! I'll guess I see you tomorrow oppa! Goodnight!!" She smiled warmly before leaving and closing the door behind her.

"Goodnight..."I whispered.

I wanted to hug her.

I wanted to pull her back and tell her not to go.

Why did she had to ask that question.

Hyuna ah...

 

Hyuna POV.

"Oppa!!!" I quickly got into the car as I closed the door.

"Yahish Kim Hyuna, what are you doing at this time of a night?" He ruffled my hair as I pouted.

"Yah Yong Junhyung, just shut up and drive already."

"Yong Junhyung? I think you're forgetting something."

"...Just drive."

"I can't hear it."

"Junhyung oppa." I sighed as he smirked.

"Ayy see it was'nt so hard. Anyway why are you here?" he started driving as i fixed my hair "And what type of revealing outfit is that yah Kim Hyuna."

"Yah what revealing outfit? It's a loose white shirt & black shorts!" I punched his shoulder as he snigger.

"Okay okay whatever. Anyway you haven't answered my first question."

"...Ah it was nothing."

"Say. Now." He said seriously as I sighed.

"I fainted after closing the shop-"

"YOU WHAT?" He stopped the car as I jerked.

"YAH YONG JUNHYUNG WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" I screamed as I felt myself have a heart attack.

"YAH KIM HYUNA DID'NT I TELL YOU TO BE HEALTHY? ARE YOU ALRIGHT?" He said quickly in an angry yet concern tone.

Ah bwoh yah..what is this guy problem.

"Ah jinja, I'm alright. Lee Joon saw me faint and bought me to his house and bought a doctor."

"Lee Joon?"

"His one of the new members in the dance club. Aish I'm going to get a heart attack because of you oppa!" I whined.

"Ahh this pabo. What if some ert saw you instead- WAIT YOUR CLOTHES-"

"YAH OPPA HIS MAID CHANGED IT FOR ME. NOTHING ELSE HAPPENED. Aish jinja." I rubbed my head and covered my ears.

"Really? Thats all?"

"Yes oppa. Aish cheoma..." 

"Are you alright now? No injuries or-"

"Oppa, I'm fine. Can you start the car now?"

"Arraso. Yah, you did'nt need to be like that you know? I was just being concern." 

"Yeah..." I whispered as I felt my cheeks heat up.

Ah this pabo oppa...

I look out of the window as the thoughts begin to play on me.

No...I can't think of these.

"Ah Hyuna ah, we're here. I'll bring you out for breakfast tomorrow arraji? Better wake up early okay?"

"Oh arraso oppa...Bye!" I smiled as I exited the car as walked to my door.

"YAH KIM HYUNA!" I heard a shout as I turn behind.

Junhyung threw a hoodie towards me as I caught it.

I watch him drive away as I smiled. 

I entered the house as I threw my keys on the table. 

"Oh my gosh exhausted." I threw myself on the bed as the rain poured.

"Yes little princess."

Lee Joon voice played in my mind as I sighed.

He was so much like him.

Ah Lee Changsun, where are you?

Their eyes were so alike.

And Lee Joon was so nice to me too.

Ah I should really thank him.

I quickly wore the oversized hoodie as I cuddled the pillow.

Goodnight.

 

 

 

 

 

MIANHAE FOR UPDATING SO LATE T~T OTTOKE? I'M SO SORRY!!

JONGSOHABNIDA T~T

Especially when I saw KhunRi9PM comment >< Ah, I should be the one bowing down T~T

I promise to update at least once every week until the end of the year! ><

For all those who stayed with me, SARANGHAEYO.

I LOVE YOU. 

But do leave comments below T~T THEY REALLY ENCOURAGE ME.

Annyeong~

 

ASDFGHJKL THIS LEE JOON.