(Ch.3)

Mission: Avenge

Guise :3 After a long time....Update! :D

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

     A blue lexus car was parked beside a pharmacy. Beside the pharmacy is a factory that makes (you guessed right) dragon pendants. Pendants like the one Roy gave Sooyoung. The person in the blue lexus was (you guessed it again) Sooyoung. She was "researching" a while ago after her date with Jessica. She found out about this factory. She contacted them but they, ofcourse, refused to give any information. Anyways, Sooyoung was scanning for guards over the place. There are guards all over the place. A truck was passing by. Sooyoung got an idea. She got out of the car waits about for 5 minutes and as another truck to comes by she runs and and clings on to the truck. She goes under the truck, it was kind of difficult, and cling to the bottom. The truck was a delivery truck for the factory Sooyoung had interest in. Sooyoung knew it was departing time. That was what all delivery trucks do, right? 

        The truck stops and Sooyoung found herself in a departing room. She sees crates beside the truck. She lets go of the truck and roll to the crates. She scans there are about 5 people by the red door having a break. Good timing, Sooyoung thought to herself. Metal door looks unlocked. She glances left and right and runs to the metal door. She shuts the door behind her and finds herself in a empty room with a broken chair in the corner. She smiles to herself as she sees a ventilation duck. She gets the broken chair stand on it and she starts working. She gets her laser and sliced opened the ventilation duck. She goes in. She goes forward. She looked at the opening one by one until she found the room she was looking for. She once again uses her laser. She jumps in.

         There were file cabinets. She goes toward the red file cabinet saying "branches" on it. She opens it and sighs. How could she find the guy she was looking for? There were about a thousand branches with hundreds of customer. She sighs defeated and hopeless. The doorknob moves silently. Sooyoung hid behind the file cabinets as fast as she could. She heard footsteps. The sound of opening a drawer from the cabinet can be heard. The man stops shuffling for files for a moment, like he was sensing something. Sooyoung held her breath. The man continued finding for the file he was looking for.

         " Martin Kim... " The man mumbled. So he was looking for a person too.  

         Sooyoung was thinking of a plan. Should she wait for him? Or is there a possibily he knows something about Sooyoung's plan? Having no hesitation she turn around the cabinet pushing it on him. It made no sound because it was on the man. The man also didn't make a sound, he looked like he didn't want to get caught. Sooyoung gets her gun, points it at him.

        " Why are you here? "

        " Ouch....Well, why are YOU here? "

        " None of your buisness... "

        " I'll tell you but can you help me stand up? "

        " I'll help you when you have told me your buisness. "

        " Fine. I'm finding for a guy..a guy who bombed my organizations base. " Sooyoung was in shock but she wasn't showing it on the outside. She helped the guy. The guy groaned and sat, calm like. Was he a spy? Like Sooyoung?

       " Are you a spy? "

       " Well, isn't it obvious? " The guy said with a whine like tone(?)

       " Not really... "

       " Oh shut up! " The man said with a hurt face. Sooyoung laughed. The guy looked like a little brother to her.     

       " What organization? "

       " British. I'm Korean though. Hwang Kwanghee's the name. " He said while reaching out his hands for a handshake. Sooyoung nodded her head as dissaproval of contact.

       " God, just wanted to handshake. "

       "  Who's the guy you are looking for? "

       " Martin Kim...here's his file. " Kwanghee said looking at Sooyoung to see her reaction.

       " Martin Kim.....killed 50 men, women and children. "

       " My mom is one of those dead people, my brother, never found, probably dead..my sister and dad...they don't know me anymore..they are ina comatose...." Kwanghee said in a very regretful tone.

       " Oh...I'm..--"

       " Sorry, I know. But that word ain't gonna do something anymore, ain't it? " Kwanghee sounded like he hates himself. Sooyoung now felt like she and Kwanghee had common experiences.

       " My mom died too...Because of this bad guy called " The Mad Korean" My sister she's still here, but I don't know where...." Sooyoung said in a sincere voice telling Kwanghee he's not the only one. 

       " Anyways," Sooyoung broke the silence " This guy... you see the pendant he is wearing? Why would he buy a pendant like that again? Is he the one who destructed my organizations base too? "

       " My organization says he is called " The Shadow Bomber " He bombs and bombs but he can't be found. He probably is the guy you are looking for..if your case is the same as mine. "

       " Then how 'bout we work together? Like spy buddies? " Sooyoung wanted to lighten the mood a bit. She felt sad for Kwanghee.

       " Sure, but can I trust you? " Kwanghee said eyeing Sooyoung sheepishly, wiggling his eyebrows.

       " If  I wasn't trustworthy you would be dead right now. " 

       " God, chill. I was joking around. Never heard of it? "

       " Let's jus go."

       " Yeah, yeah. Whatev. "

TO BE CONTINUED....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guise :P Hello. Whoo. My back straining work has been paused abit..for now D: Anyways, i got some bad news. The pic for this fic won't be up until I have enough time. So, i am looking for a temporary pic that someone can make. i don't really need it, but if you want to make me one it's fine :D I'll put it up on this story. Anyways, like the story so far? I have 5 chapters waiting to be typed xD But i haz no time :( Anyways, i'll take my day off! :D *wink* Stay beautiful my fwiends!

Yours truly,

KawaiiGuy