(Ch.1)

Mission: Avenge

I heard that first impressions are important, so, I tried my best to start off with a nice Chapter 1. :3

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

      The woman in a maroon leather coat steps out of her Enzo Ferrari. She puffs out white smoke in the cold air. A man intuxedo escorts her to the entrance of the hotel. She enters, goes straight to the counter and speaks.

        " Choi Sooyoung, account number 585. "

        " Elevator, 6th floor, room 612. "

As soon as she heard the information, she  goes to the elevator as said. Waits up to sixth floor. Goes to room 612. Knocks. A middle-aged man, around 38 years old, welcomed her. She enters and is escouted to the sofa. The man, named Rogelio (people often called him Roy), is the head of KONASOR [Korea's National Secret Organization]. Roy gave a folder to Sooyoung. The woman examines it thoroughly. Roy speaks.

       " July 9, 2012. Our "bank" in Seoul has been sabotaged. You probably heard it in the news. Luckily, no dead. The buildings completely destroyed. No hope of being renewed. But. You are to assasinate the man responsible."

       " Who is the man? " 

       " That is the hard part. You have to find him. You have to know. As of right now, even if this is shameful, *we still haven't figured him out. But, we know we can trust you Sooyoung. "

*The meaning of "we" is the board of KONASOR

       " CCTV? "

       " Nothin' "

       " Bomb traces? "

       " None. "

       " So you're telling me that I'm gonna assasinate a man who I know nothing off. He blew up a building but they were no bomb traces. He probably went in but no facial recognition. "

       " C'mon Sooyoung. You are our top agent. International spy known to all secret organization. 54 mission. You suceeded. "

       " ... "

       " Look at the last picture of that folder. "

Sooyoung examined it. It looks like a...dragon. Somekind of dragon pendant.

      " I asked the employees there if it had an owner but, unfortunately, no one owns it. "

      " Finger prints? "

      " No trace, the guy that owns that probably takes care of it. Literally. He barely touched it. "

Sooyoung was in deep thought

      " But we did searched another secret organization that has a dragon logo. "

      " I will work on this...but I have to go. Late for something. "

      " Ohh...date? With her? "

      " Yeah how'd you know? "

      " Reasons. Just go and good luck. "

TO BE CONTINUED...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So how was it? Was it good? :3 Was it bad? 3: Anyways, Sorry i still don't have a pic but I will try to do that on...i don't know. Based on my free time it will be for a few days. Anyways tell me what ya' think in the comment box :D Sorry for the spelling mistakes D: Anyways, for now. *wink*

- KawaiiGuy