(Ch.2)

Mission: Avenge

Thank you for the subscribers out there :3

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

              An american-half-korean blonde was sitting alone, waiting for her date at an italian restauraunt. Their relationship just started, they were at the, what people called it, "sweet" point (where you act sweet and stuff like that). Many people said that it will end. People told her they are gonna be tired of each other soon. Fortunately she wasn't a saddist. She was optomistic, especially of what she has now. Realizing she's been thinking too much she glances at her watch, personally bought by her girlfriend. Sooyoung was late once again. The blonde understands her though. Being the manager of an international bank is not that easy. A girl in a leather coat comes in. The blonde stunned by her beauty stands up and greets.

              " Sorry, I'm--" 

              " No worries, let's order? "

              " Sure. "

The blonde called the waiter.

               " I will have a chicken salad. "

               " Without cucumbers. " Sooyoung added.

               " Thank you, Sooyoung. You? What will you order? "

               " I will have breaded chicken with spaghetti and baked fries, please. "

The waiter write their orders down and, without speaking, leaves the women alone. 

               " How are you? " the blonde, named Jessica, broke the silence.

               " G-good. " Sooyoung stuttered while scratching her back.

Jessica giggled at her girlfriend. They were still shy to each other, especially Sooyoung. You know she is trying hard when she stutters. It shows.

                " How's work? " Jessica, once again, asks.

                " G-good. "

                " ... "

                " Jessica, i love you. " Sooyoung said squeezing Jessica's hands like she assuring her or something.

Jessica was usprised of Sooyoung "brave" actions. She blushed, liking it.

                " Oh...me too. " Jessica said in a reassuring voice.

Sooyoung stared at her girlfriend and laughs. They both laugh. Eye contact. They stop laughing and just kind of smile at each other and their faces going close to- The waiter suddenly comes and breaks their "moment". Sooyoung coughs, annoyed and embarrased. Jessica was blushing the whole time. They started to eat in silence.

* * *

They finished their brunch date.

               " I-i'll see you tommorrow. "

               " Your apartment, okay? What itme are you available? '

               " The whole day."

               " Perfect, it's my day off!"

Sooyoung uglped to the idea. This was the first time Jessica was going to her apartment as her girlfriend. And. They were going to be alone.

              " Sooyoung? "

              " Oh, yeah. Awesome. "

              " Do you want me to go? " Jessica asks as she hears the nervousness in Sooyoungs voice.

              " Ofcourse. " Sooyoung smiles.

              " Great, see you tommorrow then. "

Jessica kisses her girlfriend in the cheeks. Dissapointed because Sooyoung didn't even initiate a kiss to the lips. She badly wanted those, and I, the author, mean she BADLY wanted it. She waves to Sooyoung and walks to her car. As Jessica was gone, Sooyoung, was freezing, on her spot. This was how weak she was around Jessica. She culdn't even move. She mentally slapped herself and went on her way to her apartment.

TO BE CONTINUED....

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello~ Ch. 2! Filled it with light soosica moments xD. Sorry if it's kind of short 'cause I don't have much free time for the next 2 months . So, wait for me :D I will be updating like crazy. Sorry for the spelling mistakes :D i lub you guise :3

- KwaiiGuy

You thought I forgot? *wink*