Practice Time

Dancing Into Love (rewriting)

A month until the competition. Teen Top and the Roses practiced in the dance studio on and off. One group would practice while the other would rest. The Roses started to practice to SNSD's I Got a Boy. Teen Top couldn't help but watch them when they performed. After they were done Teen Top went to practice their songs. Roses sat their talking and watching while eating some snacks they brought. Teen Top finished their song and joined them. 

"You guys liking TOP High," Chunji asked.

"I love it. A lot different from our other school," Hyerim answered.  Sooyeon, Minjung, and ChaeEun got and put on f(x)'s Rum pum pum pum. Everyone turned around to see them dancing and singing along. 

"They love performing. If only they would sing this live," Yejin smiled genuinely. They looked at her.

"Hey the cold girl finally smiled," L.Joe joked. 

"Just being a proud unnie," Yejin shrugged. They heard the music stop and watched as the youngest members came back.

"Hey Yejin unnie is back to her old self," They all exclaimed. 

"So your saying that she is usually smiling,"  L.Joe asked. They nodded. 

"Hey go and practice Airplane," Hyerim said. They nodded. Putting the music back on they started singing to airplane by f(x). 

"Are they always like this?" C.A.P questioned. 

"Not always but they love performing and they are hard workers," JiHye smiled at her dongsaengs. 

"Aish i wish our maknaes were like that," Chunji complained. Niel, Ricky and Changjo yelled "Yah hyung"

​They watched them perform.

​Changjo' s Pov

​They​ look like they are having fun. Whenever they make a mistake they laugh unlike what we do. 

"Practice again we didn't get to see," Hyerim noona yelled. 

​"Unnie!" They all yelled. "Fine,"Music started playing again and we watched as they practiced. I smiled when Sooyeon part came. She's good at singing as well everyone in The Roses are too.  It looked awkward since they didn't have backup dancers. Noonas went up and helped them. I looked over my hyungs. They seem to be enjoying this. 

L.Joe Pov

​Nice to see them having fun since they always seem so serious. Yejin actually smiled a real smile since she got here.  Looking at all of them they seem like sisters than friends. While I was watching I didn't realized that they stopped. 

"Staring much," Yejin teased.

"Nope," I said. She smiled and shook her head. All of them sat back down and started talking to us. 

"Did you guys figure out what songs you're gonna do?"  Hyerim-ssi asked. 

"Well we decided on To You, Supa Luv, Crazy, and Be Ma Girl," C.A.P answered. 

"Girls we need to practice our songs," Hyerim said. 

"Wow the first leader like thing you said since we got here," Minjung joked.

"Aish," Hyerim hissed. ChaeEun laughed and went over to the computer and put on SNSD's Into the New World. We laughed along with them. While watching I noticed that Chunji was staring at Hyerim-ssi. I chuckled and looked back at them. They ended and sat down.

No one's Pov

After a few more hours of practicing all of them went back to there dorm and rested