Chapter 5

Dancing Into Love (rewriting)

The Roses' Dorm

All of them sitting in the dorm watching TV when their was a knock on their door. Hyerim got up opened the door.

"Ohh hello guys," She smiled. Opening the door wider to see Teen Top standing there.

"Hello oppas!" ChaeEun grinned. Hyerim opened the door wider letting them in.

"Wow this is a big dorm!"Ricky exclaimed. Chunji hit him.

"Our dorm is the same size," Chunji replied. Ricky pout while rubbing his head. 

"You didn't need to hit me," Ricky whined. ChaeEun giggled at Ricky childish actions. 

"It's okay oppa!" She brightly smiled. Ricky blushed and sat down next to her. They all next sat down and started talking. 

"So the competition next week. You guys nervous?" Chunji asked. Hyerim shook her head. 

"Not one bit, You guys?" Hyerim asked. 

"Not at all," Niel answered. 

"Wanna go to the park?" L.Joe asked. 

"Yea sure," Minjung nodded. Turning off the TV they walked to the park not that far from their school. As soon as they got there ChaeEun ran to the swing while Sooyeon and Minjung followed. They were all on different things in the park. Sooyeon noticed that they brought a basketball.

"Minjung-ah wanna play?" Sooyeon asked holding up the basketball. Minjung got off the swing and followed Sooyeon to the basketball hoops. They played two against two. Minjung stole the ball from Sooyeon and made the basket.

"No fair, you're tall," Sooyeon whined. Minjung smiled. 

"Hey can we play?" Niel asked. The rest of their members were following them. 

"Sure how about 6 against 6," Sooyeon smiled. They nodded while Yejin looked a bit worried.

"What's wrong?" L.Joe asked her. 

"I'm not good at basketball," She answered. 

"It's ok. Neither am I," L.Joe assured her. It's Teen Top vs TheRoses, they spent hour or two playing. The score was a tie and C.A.P had the ball. He pasted to Niel. Niel threw it and it..... bounced off the hoop and landed in net. Teen Top cheered and jumped around. The girls smiled and clapped.

"Nice game," Jihye complimented.

"You guys are good," Chunji pointed out.

"Thanks," Minjung smiled. 

"Let's go back to school and practice," Jihye said. 

"Aw you're no fun," ChaeEun pouted. Jihye rolled her eyes. They walked back to the school. When they got to the practice room they Boyun and Sunah in there. Boyun spotted them and tapped on her older sister. She turned around and smirked. Teen Top and TheRoses walked into the practice room. 

"Well, I guess they didn't listen to me," Boyun smirked. 

"You better get away from them unless you want to get hurt," Sunah threatened. Sooyeon felt anger flared in her, but she keep quiet. Boyun noticed it and laughed. 

"Aw, poor Sooyeon can't fight back," She mocked. Sooyeon still didn't say anything. Minjung knew that Sooyeon mad isn't good. 

"Boyun stop this now. Why do you even hate us?" Minjung asked. 

"Because Teen Top oppas seem interested in you guys. We don't need competition," Boyun answered. 

"Sounds like your scared," Sooyeon teased. 

"W-What why would we be scared of you," Boyun stammered.

"Cause you see us as competition. I mean if you weren't scared then you wouldn't. It's simple," Sooyeon smiled. 

"Don't you guys see us as competition. I mean look at us. We are the prettiest girls in the whole school," Sunah smirked

"We don't see you guys as competition," Sooyeon smirked. 

"Well we do see you as competition. And no we are not afraid of you six," Sunah said putting her hands on her hips. 

"Whatever," Sooyeon shrugged. Sunah and Boyun scoffed and walked away.  Sooyeon shook her head. She went to the computer and asked what song they should practice. 

"I'm surprised you didn't blow your top," Minjung said.

"I know. I had to control myself," Sooyeon smiled. 

"I wish Changjo was like that," Niel laughed. Changjo looked at Niel and smacked him. Niel held his arm and pouted.

"See," Niel pointed.

"Changjo short tempered?" Sooyeon asked looking at Changjo. He shook head while everyone else nodded.

"Hyungs," He exclaimed.

"Changjo calm down. It's ok," Sooyeon said. He smiled and rubbed the back of his neck. Sooyeon asked again what song they should do. 

"How about No No No," ChaeEun suggested. Sooyeon nodded. She played it and went to her spot next JiHye. Teen Top Sat down  in front of them and watched. Once they were done Teen Top started dancing to Miss Right

"Unnies, who do you think will win?" ChaeEun asked.

"Probably them. They are loved here by every girl," Hyerim said. 

"True," ChaeEun agreed. "But it would be nice if we won," 

"We can hope," Minjung smiled. 

"Whatcha you guys talking about?" Niel asked 

"Just seeing who we think might win," Sooyeon said. 

"Well, it's certaintly not Sunah and Boyun," Yejin said

"You'll never know. They might rig the votes," Chunji pointed out. 

"True, very true," JiHye smiled. 

"Well it's getting late and we should get some rest," C.A.P said. HyeRim nodded. 

"Come on guys. We need to get pently of rest," HyeRim said. Everyone nodded. They left for their dorms and went to bed