Official Meeting

Dancing Into Love (rewriting)

A few days later Teen Top signed up for the competition as did Roses. 

 

Roses were dancing to SNSD's Into The New World. When they were done they took a small break. In the hall was Teen Top arguing about what song they should do.

"Let's do Be ma girl," Ricky said.

"No, I want to do Supa Luv," C.A.P argued. 

"To you is a better choice," Niel suggested. 

"How about Crazy?" Chunji said.

"Let's figure it out later," Changjo said. L.Joe nodded. They got to the practice room and saw Roses dancing. They looked through they window.

"Wow they are good," Niel said. They watched a couple more second until Sooyeon spotted them. They backed away from the window and walked through the door.

"Have fun watching?" Sooyeon playfully asked. 

"Umm Hey guys. What song were you dancing too?" Ricky questioned.

"Into The New World by SNSD unnies," Minjung answered. "Ohh yea thanks for the other day," 

"Hey it was no problem," Niel smiled. Awkward silence ran through the air.

"What songs are you plannning on doing?" Hyerim asked.

"We don't know yet. We can't deicde," Chunji answered.

"Well you know that it's more than one round. You'll need like four song," Hyerim explained. 

"What! yea we knew that," Chunji smiled. 

"Sure, well gotta go," Hyerim laughed. She walked over to her group and got her things

"Are you guys going back to your dorm," Changjo asked. 

"Well you guys need to practice right," ChaeEun said. They nodded. 

"You guys can stay. You need to practice too," L.Joe pointed out. 

"I guess we can," JiHye said. They put there stuff down. Teen Top started dancing to To you. When they were done they sat down next to Roses. 

"So like the dance?" Changjo asked Sooyeon. She smiled. 

"I liked it, but how come you part is so small?" Sooyeon asked. Changjo shrugged.

"Cause my singing isn't the best," Changjo answered

"Sooyeon-ah," Minjung called. She looked up and nodded. 

"Well i like your singing," She smiled, got up and went over to her group. Changjo blushed after she said that. He watched them dance to Apink's No No No. After that they all hung out in the practice room talking. 

"How long have you guys known each other?" Niel asked. 

"Since birth," Hyerim smiled. While talking C.A.P stayed quiet. JiHye noticed this and went over to him. 

"Why so quiet?" She asked. 

"I usually like this," He answered. She smiled and shook her head. 

"You should talk more," JiHye said. "You look like you're about to fall asleep,"

"That's C.A.P hyung. Always about to fall asleep ," Chunji exclamined. 

"Really?" JiHye questioned. Chunji nodded. JiHye laughed a bit and went back to her group members. 

"So why is your group called Roses?" C.A.P asked

"It's our favorite flower," ChaeEun smiled. 

"Everyone's?" L.Joe asked. Yejin nodded looking bored. 

"Is she ok?" Ricky questioned pointing to Yejin.

"Yea. She's always like that. Don't need to worry," Hyerim answered.

"Unnie, can't you at least act like your having fun?" ChaeEun said. Yejin smiled bitterly and went back to her bored look. 

"I smiled," She said with no emotion. ChaeEun shook her head. L.Joe looked at Yejin and smiled. She looked at him with no emotion not even a little smiled.

"Well i think we should go now," JiHye suddenly said. 

"No i don't want too. I want to stay with Teen Top oppas!" ChaeEun whined. 

"JiHye unnie is right. It's getting late and we all should hget some rest," Hyerim said agreeing with JiHye. 

"Fine," ChaeEun pouted. "Bye oppas" 

"See ya," Sooyeon and Minjung waved. Teen Top waved back and waited until Roses left. They practiced until midnight. 

"Hyung, I wonder why Yejin noona is like that," Ricky asked L.Joe. 

"I wonder that too. She seems interesting," L.Joe smiled. Changjo and Ricky looked at each other and back at their hyung.

"Hyung, do you like Yejin noona?" Changjo asked. L.Joe looked at his dongsaengs in surprise.

"No I just met her. How i can like her when i don't know anything about her," L.Joe asked. Ricky shrugged. They got to their dorm  and went to bed.