04

That Bastard

Jiyeon's POV

After school, I went to Myungsoo's apartment because I knew he skipped school. I always know, especially mondays. I turned my phone on and saw I got a miss calls from Myungsoo 10 times I called him back... on the second ring he picked up.

"Hel..." 

"Jiyeon-ah come to my apartment fast I have something to tell you... palli!" he said cutting me off

"Why?.."

then he hang up.....

 

Myungsoo's POV

I have seen Luhan with a girl beside him so many times but I'm such a coward when it comes to telling Jiyeon that Luhan's been cheating on her because I don't want to ruin our friendship, today my parents talk to me about that they will be enrolling me to a school in america and the flight would be tomorrow and this would be my last chance of confessing to Jiyeon. I have been a coward... I don't want to be a coward anymore.

I heard a ring on my apartment door. I open the door and saw Jiyeon dress nicely.

"YO!!!!" Jiyeon said

I hugged Jiyeon and said...

"Jiyeon don't be mad at me..."

"WAE?"

"I know you love Luhan but it's time to tell you the truth. All this time I keep on seeing Luhan with a different girl EVERYTIME! I didn't tell you this because I was afraid..... Afraid to break our friendship.... Luhan has been cheating on you."

Jiyeon just laugh it off "haha, Myungsoo don't be funny" 

"I'm serious, Jiyeon I love you, I loved you ever since."

There was an akward silence I saw tears streamed down on Jiyeon's face... 

Jiyeon slapped me across the face "You know what? I don't believe you! What kind of bestfriend are you? I'm sure Luhan won't do that to me!"

Jiyeon went out as soon as possible.

Jiyeon's POV

I was crying sooo hard crying... I can't believe he would do that to me... He was my bestfriend I went to the park where me and Myungsoo first met... I cried there under the tree. Then, It started pouring water. I ran as fast as I can and went to Luhan's house. I ran and ran and ran until there, I saw Luhan kissing a girl i don't know. I felt like my heart bursted, I feel like im gonna explode it was too much! I went up to them crying and slapped....no, punched Luhan's face so hard that I feel like I broke his nose.

"YOU !"

I was crying soooo hard that I can't believe Myungsoo was right.. I went back home crying

"Unnie, what's wrong?" Areum said.

Then I fainted....