03

That Bastard

Myungsoo's POV

I was sitting and leaning on a tree while listening to my music, I decided to ditch class today. 

"MYUNGSOO-AH!"

I heard a very familliar voice calling out my name. I unplug my headphones off and saw that Jiyeon was running towards me, calling out my name while running cutely. I chunkled and thought, aww, she's so cute.

She finally got to me while panting and catching her breath, " Yah! What's so funny? But anyways, oppa guess what." she said.

"What?" I said uninterestedly

"Me and Luhan made up." She said smiling happily.

My smile turned into a frown, I ignored her and put my headphones back on. Then, she pulled my headphones off of my ears.

"Why are you ignoring me? That's very rude."

"Am I not allowed to ignore you?

"I know you felt hurt from our conversation last night, so im really sorry, please forgive me." She gave me one of her adorable puppy eyes.

She continued, " Please forgive me. Let's hang out after school, I'll treat you. Kay?" She smiled.

I ignored her...

"KAYYY?" She said almost like getting mad.

I gave up and said, "Aish, Arrasso!"

Jiyeon hugged me and said, "Yay, Thank you! I have to go to my class now, bye. see you later!" 

I waved my hand to her And put my headphones back on...

I decided to ditch school and went to the carnival, then I saw Luhan... I think I saw him.... Im not sure.... I looked back and saw that it was really him! But, he's not with Jiyeon, he's with another girl, his arms on the girl's waist.

"LUHAN!" I yelled

luhan turned and saw me his eyes got big, he turned around and he walked faster. I couldn't catch up because there were too many people.