0 1

That Bastard

Myungsoo's Pov

I woke up at the sound of my phone ringing, I grab my phone and saw that Jiyeon was calling me, I quickly answered without hesitation.

"Jiyeon?" I could hear her crying on the other line.

"I...uhhh... He..." she was stuttering with her words.

"What did he do to you now?" I asked getting angry.

"We... Went at the park today and all he did was just sleep on the grass, I kept on teasing him to buy me some icecream and at first he didn't listen to what I was saying and I was just joking and kept on teasing him to buy me an icecream and he snapped. He told me to shut up, he was getting really mad just because I ruined his sleep on our date, and I asked him if he was joking but he said no he wasn't he said that he doesn't love me because I'm so annoying." Jiyeon said while sniffling

"That jerk! Why did he do that?" I said while getting angry. I really love Jiyeon so much, I don't want anyone to hurt her, I've always wanted to protect her but ever sinceshe dated Luhan, she fell into his trap. He would always hurt her, I don't want to see her cry but I can't do anything about it. Every time I say to jiyeon that she should break up with Luhan because he's not the right one, she would always get mad at me, she really love him and Luhan's just using her. 

"Please don't get mad at him he probably just had a bad mood at that time. Please don't hurt him, okay? You promise rememer?" 

I sigh and said, "Yeah,whatever" I hang up my phone.

Jiyeon, why are you always stupid when it comes to love?  I sighed and went back to  sleep.

 

Jiyeon's Pov

I cried myself to sleep. When I woke up I immiditely went to the bathroom...

"AHHHHHHHH!!!!" I looked at my reflection on a mirror and saw that I look like a mess! I have big eyebags, my hair looks like a witch's hair, my eyes are really red for crying.

"YAH! Park Jiyeon! Stop shouting early in the moring!" I heard Soyeon unni shouting at me.

Oh! I forgot to tell you I live with my friends in the same apartment. We all have different stories for me, when I was like 15 my parents decided for me to go to the US and continue for my studying but I wanted to stay in Korea so I ran away and so I went in to my unnies' apartment and they let me stay.

Eunjung unnie barged in to my room without knocking

"Yah! Unnie knock before you go in here, remember my policy?"

"Yeah yeah whatever, what happened to you? You look like a witch!"

"I know!" then I started crying.

"Aishh! Stop crying!"

"but look at my face!" I said while pointing my fingr on my face

"just take a shower and just cover that up with make up"

 

 

 

(a/n)

HI!!!!! THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR SUBSCRIBING AND COMMENTING!

i REALLY APPRECIATE IT! pLEASE KEEP ON SUBSCRIBING AND COMMENTING

AND  I WILL BE UPDATING MY STORY EVERY MONDAY SO

PLEASE LOOK FORWARD TO THIS STORY! ^_^ tHANK YOU!