Rumor has it.

College
UPDATE 19/05: I STARTED WRITING THE NEXT CHAPTER PLEASE WAIT FOR IT.
 
Warning: Doojoon's part is happening on the Sunday after KiWoon's date /// but Junhyung's and Hyunseun's part is on the day of KiWoon's date // AND Gikwang's part is on the Sunday as well as Doojoon's part ! I promise after this chapter, the plan will be easier ! ^o^
 
 
 
 
Song: Rumors has it - Adele 
 
 
 
 
__________________________________________________
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
" Doojoonie, it is only a minor accident, go home"
 
 
 

He did. He went home, but his thoughts were invaded by him. He recalled the night before, after his mother told him to go home.
 
He had rushed to the hospital, as soon as his sister came to pick him up, informing him his mother had an accident. Certainly, a minor but Doojoon had always been really reactive to the difficulites any person he loves had to go through. Too emotionnal, his father said several times. In his rush, he misheard the number of  the room his mother was supposed to rest in, bursted into another room and suprisingly found out Yang Yoseob was staying in this room. 

Yang Yoseob. Just his name gave Doojoon a weird feeling, he felt strangely irritated. Crazy rumors were spreading around the University about this boy, and the older man had gained more and more curiosity about him.
 
 
 
" Don't go near him, Oppa " " My friend saw him taking pills, that guy is probably on drugs. Look at his face "
 
 
 
Doojoon had rarely paid attention to such rumors about anybody, but Yang Yoseob. And he couldn't help but think about him. He sat on his bed, looked at his clock. 8:13 am, on a Sunday. Great. He had looked terribly exhausted, dark circles could be constantly find under his eyes, and Doojoon remembered how surprised he had felt when he had seen the boy, laying in a hospital bed.
 
Maybe it was true, maybe Yoseob did drugs but the redhead boy never had a strange behavior except if it is his usual non-attendance in some classes they had in common. Doojoon suddenly felt sorry for the boy, perhaps all the rumors about him are fake, perhaps he has genuinely a problem. Whatever has happening to this man, the older knew he could not let his sister get hurt, especially if Yang Yoseob has bad habits as rumor has it.

On his way to the living room, Doojoon heard a conversation, a polite conversation between his sister and someone over the phone. She turned around as she felt his hand on her shoulders, smiled and soon after ended the call. " The hospital says Mother can be discharged, probably today. It is reassuring, isn't it. Did you have a good night? "
 
The man shrugged and simply nodded, unsure to answer while his sister only smiled back and started to walk in the kitchen. There are a lot of things Doojoon wish he could avoid as a son of a rich CEO, a man of power, but one thing he was thankful to his parents was the generous feeling they put to create their house, because the mansion was absolutely gorgeous. The man especially liked the kitchen, the huge dinner table enthroned in the middle of the light brown room, wide cupboards full with either food, either porcelain tableware. 
 
" How do you know Yang Yoseob, noona ? " He said, following his sister. " Why do you need his help? I can help you to—"
 
" You can't, Doojoonie. I asked him to teach me how to play piano, he looked nice and he is a music student. " His sister interrupted him, smiled and took a sip of her tea. One of his eyebrows raised, as he scoffed her. 
 
" You had pity of me, didn't you? Noona, this guy may be dangerous. He has no friends but a freak and probably gay Design student, you shouldn't go near them, especially him. He do drugs, noona. "
 
Her knuckles went white as she gripped the cup tighter, her lips pursed and her eyebrows furrowed. " You shouldn't make assumptions on rumors, Doojoon. It's not what our parents taught us. "
 
" I saw him! He constantly takes medicine, he acts really weird. " He added, worriedly. " I'm concerned he might hurt you,.."
 
His older sister ,Bohyun, stood up, coldly stared at him. " This conversation is over, Doojoon. " She hissed, angrily leaving the kitchen, leaving a confused yet frustrated brother. It doesn't matter, whispered Doojoon, standing straight, taking out his cellphone, he composed a few number until someone on the other line answered, to who Doojoon asked for help. " What for? ", said the person on the other line.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
" Get informations on Yang Yoseob. " 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 



The closer he got near the room, the more he could hear some snickers and laughs. Junhyung never liked hospital, no one could ever be 100% sure about what could happen in these buildings, good or evil, hospital meant danger for him. White walls, strange scent, long hallways, no noises, the building felt cold, lonely yet nurses, doctors, patients filled places. The locality was always crowded, and Junhyung saw no joy in this. 
 
As he confronted the door, he heard muffle laughters but still knocked slightly and as soon as he did, silence came back into the room. He opened the door, slowly but safetly and met two persons: Yoseob who was smiling weakly but brightly and.. HyunSeung. " Good morning, Junnie. ", said the sick redhead. 
 
Junhyung nodded at Hyunseung before he focused on Yoseob's, analyzing his younger cousin's health. " Feeling better? " As expected, the boy nodded lightly, saying he would leave the hospital anytime and soon. " I would like better if I stay a bit again, Yoseob-ah.. "
 
Shaking his head, the younger of the three men enthusiastically said he had lessons to catch up and others things to do. " I need to catch up with HyunSeung too! I didn't know he was the new guy in your classroom, I didn't recognize him, sit with Junnie..", the redhead boy added, patting the seat at the end of his bed and Junhyung reluctantly sat, eyeing HyunSeung in the process.  " We caught up a lot, HyunSeung and me, Junnie. What about you? ", asked Yoseob.
 
He wished he had never met HyunSeung's stare, because yes HyunSeung looked at him back but the purple head eyed him, and the later felt carry on by his eyes. This intensive stare, he couldn't remember how many times he had longed these eyes, how many times he had craved for his lips, his touch, how many times had he felt himself hitting nine cloud thinking about HyunSeung when the latter was still in Korea? 
 
He felt tortured, exposed, sensitive and week in front of HyunSeung and his oh-damn-hot area he was caring everywhere. A feeling of replay ran through his mind, refreshing him from a old memory. He could recall himself, crying on a bed like this over HyunSeung who had left recently while Yoseob had been patting his head, and singing softly a lullaby for him. He had felt pathetic to cry over one person, yet he had sensed something in him had changed, was destroyed. Maybe he had grown stronger, maybe he had became clever.
 
He smiled foolishly as he turned his head, toward HyunSeung. " It's on the way, Seob. The two of us have decided to try again..you know...being together. " he said to his cousin, who smiled widely, clapping his hands together softly.
 
Then he saw it: the flame, the excitment HyunSeung had in his beautiful and puzzling orbs few years, he saw it revive as the purple head announced his statement. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
And, it felt amazing.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
As soon as he heard the door's car closing, he smirked lightly and his sight lingered on the outside, seeing the man rushing to the house's door. With a quick knock, the man entered the place and began searching for his friend, who was leaning against against the wall, arms crossed. " Really, Yang Yoseob? "

The other man casually walked to him, patting his shoulder before taking a seat in the large sofa in the lounge. His hands ran on the soft material, he closed his eyes, thinking while his friend took a sit in front of him, still smirking, playing with the button of his white shirt. The wind was strong outside on this Sunday afternoon, and neither of them would have complained against a hunting but neither of them could deny the reason of their meeting and it was certainly not the wind. He reached some papers and began reading:
 
" Yang Yoseob has a brother Yang Seungho, studying abroad. Twenty-two years old, he has been studying in the Music major for two years, playing guitar, I couldn't get informations about his mother but his father is still alive and active as a businessman. No criminal record, no irregularities except his severals absences at some classes. ", said the man, throwing away the papers as the other man scoffed louldy, a bit annoyed. " What was that for, Doojoon? "
 
" What about his medical record? ", asked the older man. His friend frowned in confusion, unsure and asked. " What's the point of this, Doojoon? " 
 
The latter sighed, running a hand through his hair as he switched his position on the sofa. " He was hired by my older sister, she wants him to teach her how to play the piano. Rumors kept spreading around this guy, there's no way I'm letting him getting closer to her if he has some issues as rumor has it. Did you find anything else, Gikwang? "
 
Shaking his head, the younger man scanned again the paper but soon failed to find anything else about Doojoon's target. He had heard as well about rumors that went around Yang Yoseob, bad things, dangerous things or crazy, he never really paid attention, or at least not enough to care until he discovered the man he had been covet on was his friend: Son DongWoon. He had once approached the boy, asking his help but the redhead didn't answer as Gikwang thought he would. " If you want to get closer to DongWoon, you better quite this attitude, Gikwang-shi. He loathed players like you. " 
 
" I've met him once. " Gikwang said, quietly, eyes fixed on the table parting the two sofas in the room. He felt Doojoon's sight on him, he felt Doojoon's need for Yoseob's informations so he continued. " I mean, I talked to him. I don't think there is anything you should be afraid, Doojoon-ah. But I have to admit, this guy is really mysterious. " 
 
" Why did you meet him? " said the older and Gikwang swore he had felt jealousy in his question.
 
" I required his help. ", answered the younger, looking up at Doojoon who told him to continue. " I wanted to get a date with Son DongWoon, he's a baker, younger than me. Jung Hyosung and her friend Jieun have something for bakers and when I asked her out on a date, she only accepts if I could bring Son DongWoon. So I did, but things turned out differently since he ruined the date and admitted he was gay. "
 
Doojoon let out an airy laugh, as Gikwang furrowed his eyebrowns once again. " Well, that is a situation we don't see or hear very often. What are you planning now? " 
 
" Now? Now, I will make Son DongWoon become my friend and get back what HyoSung stole me. " Gikwang hissed as Doojoon gave him a questionning look. " My job. My father choose her as a contestant in the job that should have been mine in the first place, being the CFO of Lee Corporations. " 
 
" Let's make a deal, Gikwang. " said Doojoon with a bit of laughter in his voice. " The one that success in his goal first win something, something precious. Your goal is to become Son DongWoon's friend, mine is to get Yang Yoseob out of my family and even more, out of this University. The one that succeed will one something. "
 
Gikwang smirked in pleasure. He had been Doojoon's friend since kindergarten, the older had challenged him on a paper, rock, scissor. Both of them had lost and won once, the competition between has built up since this day. " What's the reward? " 
 
Doojoon leaned forward, getting closer to his friend and whispered. Both of them smirked against, but none of them could ever imagined what could happen as the deal was created, and none of them could ever dreaming of taking a step back, because now, it is
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Too late.
 
 
 
 
 
____________________________________________________
 
 
 
 
Here I am ! 
 
I'm finally free from highschool, I began writing this chapter few weeks ago and I finally feel satisfied with it. I wanted to tell sorry, it's a bit shorter I think ? I'm already working on the next chapter though and things will get a bit faster I think :)
 
I hope you guys aren't lost with the story, if you are, please make sure to ask me, I will gladly answer ~ Alos, I have graduated and I'm moving in another town to study chinese in September but as for now, I'm on holidays so I'm really trying hard to update ^^
 
I hope you enjoyed this chapter ! Please leave feedbacks and comments, bad or good, I'll always be grateful please please !
I hope that you all have been alright :)
 
Love, from Author-ssi ! ♥♥