When

I lead two lives

I tapped my feet impatiently as my eyes glanced at the clock on the wall occasionally.

1057.
 
I wasn't hungry nor was I sick and tired of lesson. I was just impatient to tell Hoya about the message I got from Jihyun. It seems urgent and serious, I had to be there too. I can't afford to be cooped up at home tonight. My mind mentally planned out what I'm supposed to react and do once I arrive to meet Jihyun and the rest.
 
Everything was fine the last time I met them. Wait, that was two months ago. What happened now? Its too sudden. My palms turned sweaty as I got nervous. Did those assholes came?
 
1059.
 
I stole glances at Myungsoo by my side who is copying down notes from the teacher. I played with my fingers staring at second hand ticking away.
 
Ding Dong.
 
Finally! Now to find Hoya, where is that guy?
 
"Students thank you so much for your kind attention. Remember to do your revision." Mr Kang left the classroom. I whipped out my phone and began to search through the contacts from Hoya's name.
 
"SungJin ah, what's wrong? Let's go to the cafeteria." Sungjong twisted his body to face my anxious face. Myungsoo, too, sensed my urgency.
 
Then my phone vibrated in my hand that gave me a slight shock.
 
To: SungJin
SungJin how are your lessons so far? Are you bored? I'm at the cafeteria with the rest, hurry here with Myungsoo and Sungjong. I got you some banana milk!
 
From:Hobaby
 
My tensed body loosened up, I gave a weak smile to Sungjong," Okay oppa let's go to the cafeteria!" I stood up from my seat. I sped out to the door not knowing that I've caused attention.
 
"Sun-SungJin-sshi!" someone called out my name. I stopped un my tracks and turned around to see a shy-looking guy,"Yes? You are?"
"I'm Sa-Sandeul your classmate, can I-I have your nu-number?" he slowly handed me his iphone4S. Its like deja vu all over again.
 
"I'm sorry Sandeul-sshi but SungJin won't be giving any numbers. See you later!" Myungsoo pulled me away from Sandeul swiftly. What I saw was a sad back view of Sandeul.
 
"Myungsoo oppa, I can always handle things myself you know." I glanced at him. "I'm sure Sunggyu doesn't want to hear about this. He'll haunt Sandeul all day." Sungjong pointed out.
 
"Haunt Sandeul? For?" Hoya appeared out of nowhere and tossed me a packet of banana milk. I steal glances at Sungjong," Ah nothing. Oppa let's go in!" I gave him an awkward laugh and entered the cafeteria.
 
The moment I stepped into the cafeteria, giggles, whispers and 'kyaaaaas' could be heard. From the corner of my eye, I could spot Dongwoo waving at us. I quickened my pace towards their table and settled down beside Hoya and Sungjong's seat.
 
I was too troubled by that text message that I didn't take my time to look at the detailed-designs of the cafeteria. There're too many people here, how am I suppose to tell Hoya? When is the right time. Now? After school? No, Sunggyu oppa is there. Aigoo! 
 
"Jinnie ah, aren't you going to drink the milk? It wouldn't taste nice if its not cold." Sunggyu's words brought me back into reality. "Uh? Oh right milk." I blinked and opened the banana milk in my hands.
 
"Is there something wrong my princess?" Woohyun shot my a greasy look. His warm, sweet words sent butterflies in my stomach. My face turned red and shook my head frantically in denial. I mentally slapped myself and quietly I sipped my milk. My hands still tightly holding onto my phone still trying to find the right time to inform Hoya about it.
 
"SungJin, I should bring you to one of my restaurants to dine! What do you say?" Woohyun suggested. "No! No! I'll bring you to Lotte World to relief your stress!" Sungyeol butted in. Soon, both of them began bickering over who should I follow and the rest seems to be engrossed at their conversation. Now's the chance!
 
I gave Hoya a slight nudge on the arm getting his attention. Slowly, I passed my phone towards him letting him read the message I received not too long ago from Jihyun. He read through the message before leaning to my ear whispering,"Okay I know what to do. No worries. This means ice cream again okay?" Hoya gave me an encouraging pat on the shoulder. I nodded my head agreeing to the ice-cream deal again, now I can let my mind rest in peace. 
 
"So SungJin where will you go? Restaurants or Lotte World?" both Woohyun and Sungyeol said in unison.
 
"I want to stay at home." I gave a straightforward answer. Both Woohyun and Sungyeol's shoulders deflated. Dongwoo let out a laugh," HAHAHA! Nice one SungJin! Right in their faces!" I gave a smirk, but was replaced with the same troubled face. My mind flodded with thoughts about that text.
 
...
 
"Hello? Hoya? Are you ready? Its 7.40 can we go now?" I support my phone with my shoulder as I struggled to get my skinnys on jumping around my room.
 
"Alright Jinnie. I'm coming, get ready. What are you going to tell Sunggyu hyung? That we're going out for a spin?" Hoya mumbled. I plopped my body on my bed with my stomach on the bed," What else? I'm ready now, hurry up!" With that I hung up the call.
 
Knock Knock.
 
The doors of my bedroom opened wide," Jin ah, Hoya's here. Where are you two going? And without me!" Sunggyu whined. I bolted up from my bed and headed to the door," Its best friend time! Bye oppa, you don't have to wait for me. Love you!" I spoke hastily and gave a light peck on his cheek.
 
Hoya was leaning against his purple Porsche, he's wearing a white shirt that was buttoned down along with a pair of jeans. "Okay Hoya let's go. No time to waste." I gave him a thumbs up.
 
"Ladies or should I say lady gangsters first?" Hoya opened the door of the car for me. I growled at him before lightly slapping his arm, I hopped onto the leathered seat. "Alright let's go." Hoya hopped into the car and sped off to our destination.
 
Soon, we arrived at an old abandoned building, not really a plce for people with high-statuses to be in. The surroundings of this building was quiet, too quiet in fact. Yellow leaves, broken beer bottles and cigarettes could be found at the corners of the area. The dark sky wrapped around the area, there were only a few dim street lights. This place was full of eerie and mystery, just the way I like it.
 
I jolted out of the car the moment we pulled over," C'mon Hoya. We're late." I pulled Hoya out of the car and he swiftly locked his car with a beep. Both of us entered the building standing tall in front of us. My heart beat quickened at I climbed up the stairs. What is it that Jihyun wants me to meet up with the rest?
 
A loud sound of glass breaking into pieces echoed down the corridors. I shot Hoya with a worried look with my eyes wide open. Hoya grabbed my hand and we paced ourselves quickly towards the direction of the sound which seems to be coming out from a room. I let me hand touch the rusty doorknob and twist it open.
 
"SungJin! Hoya!"