Greetings

I lead two lives

 

"KYAAAAA!" a bunch of girls screamed crazily.
 
What in the world just happened? I blinked as I stared at the girls who seemed to be looking towards my direction smiling with glee. Sunggyu then came out of the limousine breathing in the fresh morning air. I could hear those girls giggling at the corner. Is there something wrong with their brains? Smiling and giggling for no apparent reason?
 
Seconds later, Hoya's white limousine pulled over beside mine. He stepped out of the limousine while fixing his hair. The loud commotion began again, those girls were literally jumping around. Where is the rest of the Infinite boys? Are they in school now?
 
"SungJin ah let's go in to meet the principal. Hoya's here." Sunggyu broke my train to thoughts as he grabbed my arm and brought me into the school compounds with Hoya tagging along behind us. For some weird reason, the same group of girls were stalking us. Not only that, a number of boys were eyeing at me while making small steps. Obviously I got slightly annoyed by their actions and was a little curious as to why they were following so closely behind us.
 
Soon we arrives in front of a nicely carved wooden door with the words 'Principal Choi' imprinted on it. I quickly neaten my hair and took a deep breathe before I laid my hands on the cold metal doorknob. I opened the door and a sweet scent of lavender hit my nose. I stepped into Principal Choi's office with Sunggyu and Hoya behind me.
 
"Good morning Principal Choi. My name is Kim SungJin. Nice to meet you." I bowed politely. I gave a slight smile to the professionally dressed female in front of me.
 
"Nice to meet you SungJin. I've heard a lot about you from your brother." Principal Choi sat down on her black leathered chair as she spoke.
 
"I saw your profile about your studies in Japan and I must say you are brilliant. Top 3 in your first year in high school and you've picked up Japanese with ease. Of course, Woollim Academy welcomes you!" Principal Choi gave me and encouraging smile that took away all my doubts and worries about this school.
 
"You will be joining class 3-1. This is you timetable. Do follow it closely." Principal Choi handed me a slip of paper. I took a glance at today's timetable. History, Native Language, Literature, Additional Mathematics and English. Not much of a hectic schedule, and there's a one hour break at 11am.
 
"I hope you two guys wouldn't mind showing SungJin around the school yes?" Principal Choi asked politely.
 
"Nope. I'll take care of her from here. Thank you Principal Choi. We'll take our leave." Sunggyu bowed and opened the door before three of us left the office. The same group of people, wait no, a larger group of boys and girls began whispering to one another. I'm sure I caught one of the boys winking at me, gosh I could have just ran up to him and beat the daylights out of him. These type of guys irks me the most. He didn't know about the other side of me. I furrowed my eyebrows and ignored them.
 
"She seems a nice lady." I smiled as I hooked my arm around Sunggyu's neck.
 
"Glad you like school." Sunggyu pinched my nose.
 
At the corner of my eyes I could see Hoya typing with fast speed on his phone. He shot his head up informing Sunggyu,"Hyung, the rest are at the school's sky garden. Let's go there. They have waited for quite awhile." Hoya laced fingers with me and began sprinting towards the lift at the end of the corridor.
 
Sunggyu entered the lift last the pressed the button of number '7' and the doors of the lift closed and zoomed right up.
 
Ding! The door opened wide. In front of my eyes laid a fresh sky-garden full of exotic flowers and plants.
 
"Gyu hyung! Hoya! Over here!" an audible voice spoke with much excitement.
 
"Come Jinnie, you can admire the scenery later. For now, let me introduce to you my friends."Sunggyu patted my head before stuffing his hands into his pocket. I got a little push from Hoya towards the direction of five boys.
 
"Hyung! Is that SungJin? You baby sister?" a tall guy hopped our way. He bent down to stare into my eyes, ah wait my oppa has told me about this guy. "Sungyeol oppa nice to meet you!" I bowed slightly. I giggled as I remember what Sunggyu has told me about him," Sungyeol oppa, the last time you tricked the rest with vinegar banana was the best! Nice job!" I gave him a thumbs up showing my approval of what he did. 
 
"Hyung you really told her everything uh?" Sungyeol ruffled my hair. "Yes! He told me everything! Including that time when you found Dongwoo oppa's pig unde-" Sunggyu covered my mouth with both of his hands as he saw the rest walking in our direction. "Aigoo hyung ah." Sungyeol shook his head and face-palmed himself.
 
"SungJin meet Dongwoo, Woohyun, Myungsoo and Sungjong. Guys this is my little sister SungJin." Sunggyu introduced. I scanned my eyes past the four boys in front of me. They gave me a warm smile before waving to me. I chuckled at their awkwardness towards this introduction.
 
"Nice to meet you oppas. Don't need to feel awkward." I waved back.
 
"Great! I thought you'll feel uncomfortable. Nice to meet you my princess, I've been waiting for so long for this day to come." the greasy one which I believe is Woohyun took my hand and kissed it lightly. That made my heart flutter and my face began to heat up. I'm fully aware that this is the normal Woohyun, Sunggyu has told me a lot about this greasy guy.
 
"No hitting on my sister!" Sunggyu smacked Woohyun's hand off mine and pulled me to his side. "Woohyun hyung, you've heard him. So no hitting on my best friend!" Hoya slung his arm around my shoulder before giving Woohyun a smirk. Dongwoo let out a contagious laugh that sent me laughing too.
 
Sunggyu face light up, seems like he thought of something," Oh I forgot! Jinnie ah, you are classmates with Myungsoo and Sungjong." Sunggyu snapped his fingers. I turned to face both Myungsoo and Sungjong giving them a curious look.
 
"Jinja hyung? Yes!" Sungjong did a celebratory dance. Woohyun grabbed the maknae and spoke with warning," Ya Lee Sungjong, no hitting on my princess."
 
"Yea yea we get it grease ball. Now can we go to class? Shall we? Gyu hyung, you don't have to worry. Sungjong and I will protect you sister. SungJin ah let's go!" Myungsoo gave a light pat on Sunggyu's shoulder who seems to be really worried. Myungsoo gave me an eye-smile and I hooked my arm around his. "We'll take our leave now hyungs. See you later." Sungjong paced towards my side.
 
"Bye Jinnie! We'll chat later! Myungsoo and Sungjong you guys better take care of Sunggyu's sister!" Dongwoo's loud cheerful voice could be hears from afar. I gave a small wave to the seniors as I entered the lift with Myungsoo and Sungjong. Sungjong pressed the number '3' before the doors of the lift shut tightly.
 
Ding! The doors of the lift opened wide only to welcome me with a bunch of girls and boys waiting eagerly at the corner.
 
"SungJin run!" Myungsoo grabbed my hand while I hold on to Sungjong's arm. Before we knew it that hoard of students began chasing us. Three of us ran into our classroom with the sign '3-1' on it, immediately we shut the door tight preventing those 'bees' from entering.
 
Wow! That was fun, I haven't run like that ever since... that last time. The other side of me hasn't been able to show the full potential in a long time, and it has been quite awhile since I got chased by a group of people. 
 
"Seems like we've found out queen. Those boys were fast!" Sungjong panted as he sat down on a random seat in the empty classroom. I titled my head, what queen?
 
"Sungjong oppa, what queen are you talking about? Why are those people chasing us?" I plopped my body down next to Sungjong.
 
"Sunggyu hyung didn't mention this? Apparently, the guys of Infinite are the Kingkas of this school. But that's to the girls. I see no point though." Myungsoo explained. "Since you have attracted so many boys. That makes you somewhat like us. But a Queenka." Sungjong added.
 
So this is why. That was the same situation back when I was in Japan studying. Daily, I get confessions from boys and I get annoyed by them. That also attracted some unwanted business, but thanks to my skills and some help I managed to survive.
 
Soon, students began pilling in the classroom.
 
"Ah you must be the new student, Kim SungJin. I'm Mr Kang. Would you mind giving the class a short introduction." Mr Kang requested. I the stood in front of the class and gave a bow.
 
"I'm Kim SungJin. Nice to meet you." I introduced myself and the class gave a warm welcoming applause.
 
"Now SungJin where would you like to sit?" Mr Kang scanned through the class. I saw many hands shot up, some where pointing to the seat beside them. 
 
"SungJin sit beside me!" "No pick me SungJin!" these are all I heard, from boys.
 
My eyes darted towards SungJin who pointed to the seat behind him which was beside Myungsoo. I heaved a sigh of relief. At least I don't have to sit with some unknown people. I walked my way past the rest and settled myself beside Myungsoo.
 
"Hello seat-mate, my name is Myungsoo. Nice to meet you." Myungsoo took out his hand to give me a handshake. I giggled with amusement and shook his hand back. I'm pretty sure I could sense some girls giving me the death stare, with full of jealousy.
 
Oh well, welcome to a year full of excitement.
 
Mr Kang began his lesson on the Cold War.
 
I felt my phone buzzed in my pocket. Swiftly, I took out my phone to see my message. My eyes widen as I read it.
 
To: SooJin
Jin ah, come to that place tonight at 8pm. Remember that address I told you? Please don't be late, its something important.
 
From: Jihyun
 
What happened? Jihyun seems serious with her words. A hundred and one situations of what might happen flashed past my mind. I shook my head at the thought of it. I can't be right? Not at this time.
 
I made a mental note: I need to call for help again from Hoya to bail me out of home, tonight.