III.

Sowing the Seeds of Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Eunhyuk scowled and hissed a lot of profanities aimed at the older man inside the house, it was already getting dark and there were almost no lights outside, just a pair of lamps in each side of Donghae house, he was practically alone out there, or that was what he believed or chose to believe.

 

The sky was already tinted in a dark gray color only lightened by little sparks of light that some stars were emitting, and soon he started to hear strange noises coming from the bush across the place.

 

It was a big yard filled with bushes and trees and some other green stuff as he called it, every 10 seconds he would hear the grass and leaves rustling and the trees shaking, but he tried to keep calm, it’s only the nature being in his green needs.

 

'Chirp, chirp, chirp'

 

Eunhyuk instinctively brought the duvet up to him covering all his body ‘til his eyes. It’s just crickets, yeah, just small and inoffensive crickets’, he repeated as a mantra in his head. But the chirping sound just kept getting higher.

 

He swiftly curled up in the floor against the door his boots cracking in the wooden floor at the action. He shut his eyes off and tried to think in sweet things. , he hissed, and with shaking limbs stood up from the floor and knocked at the door thrice with all the courage he could regain.

 

“Hey Rancher man! Open up!!” He shouted at the door. But didn’t get any response.

 

“Yah! I’m talking to you!” He insisted but still nobody answered him.

 

He sighed and turned around quickly closing his eyes to avoid looking at the malicious dark green bushes, and picked up the duvet again covering himself with it, the weather was getting cold, so cold. It was almost summer but the coldness at night was surely high.

 

'Awhooo'

 

Eunhyuk shivered, “! Was that a wolf?” he asked himself.

 

And the howling kept on.

 

Eunhyuk rushed once again at the door, and knocked again, but this time harder, and decided not to shout, because at this time, he was scared less, and he didn’t want to risk to be heard by the wild wolf that was out there –according to him. As if slamming at the door wasn’t noisy.

 

 Donghae groaned loudly and annoyed in frustration. And Hyukjae cursed him in his head, shut the up!, he hissed and shushed the older man when he opened the door with a not so very happy expression printed on his face.

 

“Now what?!” The brunette exclaimed out load, and Eunhyuk abruptly covered his mouth with both his hands.

 

“Shut up! There’s a wolf out here, do you want to die by a wolf and his claws?!” Eunhyuk whispered still covering the older’s mouth.

 

Donghae tried to pry the hands of his face while Eunhyuk talked, but stopped at the middle frowning by seconds, then he began to shake emitting weird and muffled sounds by his blocked mouth.

 

Eunhyuk looked at him with awe, and had to take off his hands from the older man when the latter spited on his hands. He grimaced and shook his hands in the air to get rid of the saliva on his hands.

 

“What the actual is wrong with you?!” The younger shouted glaring at the still laughing man.

 

But another howl was heard and it made Eunhyuk hair stand on end jumping onto Donghae clutching at his shirt.

 

Donghae groaned and removed the younger from him. He took a step back inside the house and slowly reached for the edge of the door.

 

“Let me in” Eunhyuk demanded pulling at the duvet and stepping inside the house before the other could close the door.

 

“Get out” Donghae simply said, trying to open more the door for Eunhyuk, but the younger quickly slammed it shut and glared once again at Donghae.

 

“You’re ing crazy if you think I’m going outside once again” He said and walked inside towards where was supposed to be the living room.

 

Donghae had his arms on his hips; his countenance was stern and frustrated. He gave a long sigh and decided to follow the younger.

 

Eunhyuk was already lying down on the largest couch wrapped in the duvet.

 

“I never let you in,” the older stated, “Who do you think you are?”

 

Eunhyuk glanced at him from his position, not even daring to move an inch.

 

“I am Lee Eunhyuk, the JWL Company president’s son” he answered proudly, settling on the couch.

 

Donghae raised an eyebrow at him crossing his arms against his chest, “If you are Lee Eunhyuk, shouldn’t you be on your mansion instead being lost in a stranger’s house in the countryside?”.

 

Eunhyuk scowled, because seriously, he didn’t need a reminder of his actual pathetic state right now.

 

Donghae shook his head and sighed again, turning around through a hallway, “Check the locks before you fall asleep or the wolves could come for you while you’re sleeping”, he said before entered a room and closing the door behind him.

 

Eunhyuk widened his eyes and sat up quickly, locking around him at the doors and windows, hesitantly he stood up and checked the main door and windows, when an annoying laugh interrupted him.

 

“You really did it?” Donghae mocked him, laughing at the younger man.

 

Eunhyuk moaned in frustration and stomped out of the kitchen where he was currently in to the couch again.

 

“There are no wolves out there” Donghae said.

 

“Yeah sure, and what did I heard? A fox?”

 

Donghae laughed again, “Yeah, a fox probably” he said through laughs, only annoying the younger even more. “It was probably nothing, there are no wolves, foxes or even bears there, you got it?”

 

Eunhyuk glanced a last time at him before turning around in the couch covering his head.

 

“Just bugs” The older said and went to his room again.

 

“B-b-bugs…” Eunhyuk stuttered under his breath shaking, “I ing hate bugs”.

 

 
 

Eunhyuk whimpered, opening slightly his eyes, he stretched out and groaned at the itch on his back and shoulders, “I ing hate to sleep on a couch”, he muttered.

 

“Nobody asked you to sleep there” he heard a voice said, he rubbed his eyes and looked at the figure standing a couple of meters away from him.

 

“Oh you again… and I thought everything has been dream” He hissed.

 

“Tell me about it,” Donghae said and advanced towards the living room, taking a seat a

Please log in to read the full chapter