II.

Sowing the Seeds of Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

The next time Eunhyuk woke up again he did due the extreme urge to pee; he quickly got up and rushed to the bathroom inside the room. He didn’t remember when was the last time he urinated since the eventful night, hell, he didn’t even know how many hours or days had happened since then, but he felt really relieved once he finally drained himself off. Luckily the action didn’t take too much effort to do since he was wearing a loosen pajama.

After washing his hands in the sink he took a look at his face, noticing that his beloved new lip piercing wasn’t there anymore, he sighed at continued examining the his bruised lips, his copper haired scalp was a mess fuzzy and slimy, and the blondish ends were spiking in every direction. And his eyes were totally all puffed up maybe for too many hours being asleep.

He went back to the bedroom and looked for a pair of clean clothes, but found any, he searched in the closed and only found clothes of him being a teenager, when he was clearly shorten and slightly slimmer. He groaned exasperatedly but was interrupted by a hiccup coming down from his growling stomach. He rubbed his belly and decided to just get out and eat something, not caring in which condition he actually was.

 

“Good afternoon, Mr. Lee, would like to have dinner now?” One of the maids standing in front of his door offered when he already exited the room, Eunhyuk nodded his head while the maid took his way to the kitchen, he trailing behind and then taking a seat in the dinner table.

 

Some minutes after the large table was filled with a variety of dishes, and just the sight of it made Eunhyuk drool. He began picking and eating the dishes, he was really hungry and it has been ages, literally, since he had just-cooked homemade food. The thud of the dinner room’s door being opened and closed diverted his attention of the food by an instant, with his mouth filled with an Italian dish and a noddle hanging from his mouth he followed with his gaze the walking figure taking a seat across him on the table, being attended by a maid and adjusting a white napkin on his lap.

 

Since the moment he woke up until now he has already forgotten about the existence of the man in front of him, and just seeing him there, was like a that hit him right in the gut, and then he remembered, his mouth opened letting the half-chewed food fell from his mouth.

 

The other man frowned and scowled at the act, before coughing, “Manners, Eunhyuk, manners”.

 

“You are going to the countryside to get this task accomplished son.

 

“You are going to spend three months there without any connection with the ‘real world’.

 

Eunhyuk stood up abruptly from his seat hitting his fists in the table glaring at the man who was watching him in amusement.

 

“I’m not going anywhere!” Eunhyuk yelled, not caring about the fact he was talking to his father, nor the previous reminder of manners.

 

His father let out a frustrated and deep sigh at him, blinked slowly his eyes and then glared at him, “I didn’t ask your opinion, it was an order that you need to comply. It’s the least you can do to remedy your careless deed,” he stopped letting the maid serve himself the dinner and continued once the maid was out of sight inside the kitchen, “So now can you please finish your dinner. You are leaving tomorrow early morning with JiHoon ssi and Donghee ssi”. He finished and began eating his dinner not caring of the fuming boy.

 

Eunhyuk was feeling all the anger gathering in his head, he was flushed, he was mad, he wasn’t a kid to be being ordered around, he was 23, twenty-three, and he was completely independent, he hated being ordered around, no matter if it was his father the one doing it.

 

“I’m not a ing kid!” He shouted, his fists clutching at the edge of the table.

 

His father placed the forks he was holding back on the table. A sign that told Eunhyuk that his father wasn’t joking about the matter, it was serious. Mr. Lee couldn’t stand any of this, his patience has a limit and Eunhyuk was crossing the line.

 

The grip in both of Eunhyuk’s hands loosened, he was already fearing, maybe he didn’t have to shout like that, maybe he just have to follow his father’ orders from the beginning, but now, it is too late, he knows it, the glare in his father gaze is telling him so.

 

But still Mr. Lee breathed in and out, he wasn’t going to have an outburst response like his son, no, he was a man, and he needed to act like one. So he did his best to not shout the hell out of him and stand up to get the rascal guy on his knees and beat him up. However the threatened glare kept on him.

 

“I…I need to go back to my apartment to pack my things” Eunhyuk surrendered and tried his best to not stuttering at that and got back to his seat.

 

His father smirked in victory and smiled smugly, “No need, son. Your things are all packed up”. He said and continued eating.

 

Eunhyuk sighed deeply, not feeling like continuing with dinner.  He could see himself practically dull and lifeless in the top of a hill walking to a cliff. And now he didn’t have another exit for a last day. He pursued his lips and exhaled.

 

“Finish up and then meet me in my office, I need you to fathom this whole situation utterly. And what you need to do and disclose everything about the ‘mission’ you are going to accomplish”. His father said before standing up and leaving the room. Leaving a frustrated Eunhyuk resting his head in defeat on the table.

 

 

“Hmmm…” He grunted at the annoying sound of the alarm clock, he tossed on the bed and the sheets, kicking in the air his legs onto the mattress. “Ahh!” He shouted in frustration and reluctantly woke up. He sat up on the bed glancing at the LED numbers on the clock, ‘4:14 am ’, he sighed and turned around, spotting a clothes stand beside the bed with a complete outfit hanging there. He stood up from the bed and get into the bathroom, he got rid of his clothes and the remained bandages in his face, he the shower and got into the stall, he cleaned up all the stains of his bruises with water only at first, then proceeded to wash quickly his hair, that was already cleaned from last night bathtub shower.

 

He was showering peacefully forgetting about all the events of the last days and his future life away when a knock on the bathroom room interrupted his relaxing moment.

 

“Eunhyuk-ssi, we need to go now” Someone in the other side of the door said,’ JiHoon-ssi’ Eunhyuk recognized inwardly, “I’m coming” he announced. He heard steps disappearing each second and soon a door being closed, he exhaled and turned off the shower. He took a towel and dried himself off, and kept with his usual morning routine, or the most he could do, brushing his teeth and combing his hair, then wearing his already prepared clothes.

 

He was tying the shoelaces of his boots when a knock in the bedroom was called, he growled in annoyance and replied, “I’m coming!” in a frustrated and raised tone.

 

He finished the last shoelace with a small bow and hurried towards his desk rummaging around in his old belongings through the drawers ‘til he finally found what he was looking for. “Yes!” He beamed and then got off the room and followed JiHoon ssi that was already waiting for him beside the door.

 

They went to the foyer of the house where his father and another man, Donghee-ssi, were waiting.

 

“Well Eunhyuk, son, I hope you have a great vacation in the countryside” His father said and he could swear he was smirking and saying in a sardonic voice.

 

“You don’t say”, Eunhyuk scowled at the man.

 

“Mr. Lee, everything is ready, we’re leaving now” Donghee-ssi announced at the man and took 2 suitcases with him heading towards the door. Mr. Lee raised his hand in a stop gesture and then looked intently at

Please log in to read the full chapter