The Last Concert

Can't Be With You Anymore

the next morning you woke up with a cough, but your condition is getting worse and worse like you only had 1 months left, no is 1 day left, then you got off the bed, but as you got off the bed, you saw there is a concert ticket that you put it on the table yesterday, today is the last concert for you to see them, so you decided to got off the bed, but as you got off the bed, you suddenly fell down onto the floor, you tried to get up by yourself but you still can't, the doctor and the nurse saw you from outside the room, quickly got in and help you up onto the bed

"yoonmi do you really want to go see them??" the doctor suddenly asked you.

"yes, is the last concert for me to watch them" you told them as your eyes was watery.

"when is the concert??" 

"today at 3pm starts" you told him.

"araso araso, but now is still early , now only 11am, you still got few more hours to go!! you rest for a few more hours"

"nae, doctor" you agrees.

"later i will ask the nurse to bring you there" he told you as you lay down on the bed.

after the doctor left, you finally fall asleep, few hours later, you woke up and look at the time is 1pm, you had to go see them, so you called them but before you called them, the doctor and the nurse came in, you wanted to change so you asked the nurse to help you because you had no strength.

after changing, the nurse pulled the curtains away, and you saw a wheelchair infront of you "doctor....."

"oh, you had to sit on it because you even can't stand or walk properly" the doctor and the nurse hold your waist and slowly put you on the wheelchair, and grabbed your bag, your phone on the table, put the concert ticket into your wallet and put it on your leg, after that the nurse pulled the wheelchair to the taxi stand there. 

then the doctor and the nurse hold you up again to put you into the taxi, and the doctor put the wheelchair at the back of the car, after you and the nurse got in the cab, you told the driver to drove you there.

while in the taxi, you started to cough again, you cover your mouth with your hand but blood coming out again, then the nurse took a piece of tissue out and help you wipe again, you felt dizzy wanted to faint down but you told yourself not to. the driver drove you around the place until you saw a stall that sell flower, so you told the nurse to help you buy some flower, she got off the taxi and went to buy it

after buying, she quickly got in the car, you look at the time, is going to 2pm aready, you asked the driver to drive quickly, so the driver did.

half-hour later, is 2.30pm aready, you finally reach to the destination, the driver got off the car first and help you up as the nurse took the wheelchair out and put you on the wheelchair.

after that the nurse pulled you to the entrance, but the concert is going to start soon, you asked the nurse to quickly bring you in,, but before you goes in, you saw someone outside the entrance collecting ticket, is infinite's manager. he saw you on the wheelchair and the nurse was beside you, then he suddenly asked you "yoonmi, why are you here??" 

"oppa, don't ask me, i just want to watch them only" you gave him the ticket and he allow the nurse to bring you in.

after you got in, the fans suddenly were looking at you "why there is a girl on a wheelchair coming to the concert??" the fans spoke.

you were suprised seeing so many fans around, then you asked the nurse to bring you aside just at a corner.

few hours later, the concert had started, you saw a female coming out from the stage "oh is the host" you were happy to see him on the stage.

"annyeong hasaeyo, i'm today host for infinite concert" she started to entertain the fans. "so inspirits, ARE YOU ALL READY??"

"NAE!!!!" the fans shouted.

"so let's get started coming out with the infinite member with their latest song 'The Chaser' " after she had finished her sentence, the boys came out and start singing and dancing with their song 'The Chaser'.

You were sitting on the wheelchair watching them while the fans started to scream very loudly

while they were dancing, when is sunggyu's turn to sing, the rest of the members were kneel in a circle shape, he looked at the fans and suddenly saw you sitting at a corner on a wheelchair.

few mins later, they sang their first song finish, then is time to communication with the fans.

The host start to play a game with the fans, while the host was talking, sunggyu told the rest of the members that you came aready

then they looked at right straight at a corner as thehost asked some of the members to choose few fans infront.

Few hours later, before the concert ends, the boys is going to song two songs 'Be Mine and Paradise', and they starts to sing aready, so they sing and sing, but later you felt dizzy wanted to sleep, the members keep looking to you, they told themshelves in their mind 'please don't fall asleep', after awhile you started to fall asleep but you didn't noticed that you had fallen asleep aready, your heartbeat starting to slow down abit , the boys just noticed you that you had fall asleep.

later then the miracle comes, you slowly open your eyes again, the boys suddenly smile but you were very tired and sleepy, want to sleep again but you are afraid if you sleep again is the last day you seen woohyun.

few hours later the concert will be going to end soon with their last two song "In The Summer & Paradise" as they start singing their song aready

As they were singing, they keep looking at you, you wanted to stand up, but you were on the wheelchair.

few mins later, your eyes started to closed again as you were going to fall asleep aready, your heartbeat is slowing down again and then it happen, you didn't move, the nurse saw you falling asleep but check you once again, she check your purse, it didn't move, the boys saw it birthed continue to sing, their tears started to fall down as watching you 

after the concert, the fans were still screaming, they thought the boys cried because of the last concert, later the boys quickly run towards you while the fans are gone, they shouted your name but you didn't answer them back, this is the last day you had seen them on stage