Hospital

Can't Be With You Anymore

At the hospital..........

You were laying on the bed wanting to getting off the be but then you suddenly fell down onto the floor, someone just came in, saw woohyun just came in and help you up "why did you get up??"

"i just wants to go to the toilet" you point towards the  toilet near you.

"araso araso, i'll bring you go" he hold your arm.

while you in the toilet, you asked him "oppa, how long i've been sleeping??"

"i think around 3-6 hours aready" he told you but he was still worried about you, but then you asked hm again "oppa, where are the rest??"

"oh, they will be here soon, and i brought you some food"

after you came out from the toilet, you hold onto the bar near you very tightly until walking towards the bed and lay down on it, woohyun help you to scoope the porridge, but then as he was helping you, he suddenly thought of the doctor say to him few hours ago.

flashback to where you were brought into the hospital.........

you just fainted down, the taxi drvier brought you to the hospital, "DOCTOR DOCTOR!!!" he shouted out, the nurse saw him carrying you up and quickly put you down onto the patient bed.

then the nurse and the doctor quickly bring you for check up, after check up, they brought you to the ward room, few mins later the doctor took out your phone from your back and look through your parent's number but there is none, so he decided to look through over the contact number again, then he saw your boyfriend's number and decided to called him.

"yobosaeyo" he called out.

"is this woohyun-shi??" the doctor asked.

"yes, and who is it??"

"oh i am calling from ~~~~~~ hospital, your girlfriend just fainted down" the doctor told him as he was shocked to hear it

"oh how come??

"i think you should come now, i will explain to you everything"

"araso, i will right there"

then woohyun quickly hunged up the phone and run off without telling their member, "yah woohyun-ahh, where are you going??" sunggyu shout out.

"hyung, i will right back, i need to go to the hospital, my girlfriend just fainted down" he rushed off quickly taking the cab to the hospital.

after he reaches, he went to the counter and ask "erm......excuse me, i looking for a girl who just send here today, she fainted down"

"oh, let me check" the nurse was checking the list, but then suddenly someone called him out "mr woohyun-shi?"

"yes i am" he walked towards the doctor.

"erm.......she just fainted down just now, a taxi driver brought her in"

"oh where is he??"

"he just went off, oh i forgot to tell you, i think your should prepare"

"prepare??"

"your girlfriend had cancer, and only had 3 months left"

"WHAT!!!!" he was shocked.

end of flashback....... 

"oppa oppa" you called him out but he was out of blank then you shaked him, he finally got respond.

"yes??" he question.

"what are you thinking just now?? you were blank when i called you few times aready"

"mianhae, i was thinking of something" his mind was thinking of what the doctor told him as he starts to feed you the porridge

"oh, i want to ask you something, how come these few days i had no strenght, izzit because i had cancer so that is why??"

"how you know??"

"opps mianhae, just now i woke up abit and heard over you and the doctor" you told him as his eyes started to get watery aready.

"oppa, hugged me" he quickly hugged you while you suddenly heard noises coming from outside, saw the other members just came in.

"NOONA, are you feeling better now??" sungjong suddenly called you and asked him.

"what do you think, sungjong??" you suddenly cough and cover your mouth using your hand, saw blood coming out. then woohyun saw it and quicky took a piece of tissue paper and wipe your mouth. the other members was shocked seeing you coughing and blood coming out.

"'don't disturb your noona, she need to get some rest" he told him

"mianhae noona" he quickly apologized while you saw sunggyu oppa taking out a few portrait of photos from his bag and put it on the table, you look at it, there were few photos of you and infinite taking photo together at their house outside, and another photo is you and woohyun taking photo together.

after few hours later, you heard phone ringing coming out from sunggyu's pocket. he saw his manager called him and quickly answer it.

"hyung, what is it??" he asked.

"you all promise me that will be back in a few hours and tomorrow is the day of the concert" the manager shouted over the phone and you heard it aready.

"araso araso hyung" sunggyu hunged up the phone.

"sunggyu oppa, tomorrow is the concert?? can i go??" you asked him while looking at woohyun.

"no you can't, you are sick, you should stay here and rest"  he shouted loudly.

sunggyu were supposed to bring them back one after visit you, but they forgotten it, so he called them to go back "gaja, let's go guys, we need to prepare for our concert tomorrow"

"oppa, i think you all should go now, don't let manager oppa wait for you guy" you asked them to leave.

"araso, the food i will just put it here, we will visit you after our concert again, annyeong" he waved to you back and you waved him back.

as he and the members were leaving, you suddenly took out the concert ticket from your wallet inside your bag which you had brought few days ago and put it on the table so that you won't forget it as you got cough again and again