4

What Is Love

It was now the weekend. You woke up and remembered that Luhan and Kris stayed at your place. You yawned and went to the bathroom. You washed up and went to your room to change. After you changed, you smelled food. Who get's up this early? You went downstairs and saw Kris flipping pancakes.

"Good morning Kris!" you said. He looked at you and nodded. "Are those pancakes?" you asked. He nodded again. "Uhh.. can I help?" you asked. He stopped and thought about it.

"Sure." he said with no expression. You smiled and went over to him.

"D-Do I have to flip the pancakes? I'm very terrible at that." you said. When ever you tried to flip the pancakes, it would always split in half. You looked at Kris. He shrugged. "I know! You keep making pancakes and I'll make bacon!" you said and skipped over to the refrigerator. You didn't know but Kris was actually smiling. But when you turned around, he was staring at you with a poker face.

"GOOD MORNING!" Luhan yelled from upstairs. "I SMELL PAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNCAKES!" You giggled and placed the bacons to fry. "IS BAEKHYUN HERE?!" you heard him yell. He ran downstairs and looked disappointed.

"No, Baekhyun isn't here. He could.. If he wants to." you said. Luhan smiled and went to go call Baekhyun. On the other hand, Kris was flipping pancakes. "Why don't you ever smile?" you asked Kris. He looked at you. "Oh KRISUS!" you yelled. You looked at him and he had a grin on his face. You gasped and pointed at him. Sadly, he coughed and put on his poker face. You pouted and continued with the bacon.

After a few seconds, there was a knock on the door.

"THEY'RE HERE!" Luhan screamed and skipped to the door. You face palmed yourself and shook your head. Oh Luhan~ You heard a lot of guys coming in. You turned around and saw ten boys coming in.

"Luhan! I said Baekhyun! Not ten boys!" you said. Luhan pouted and the guys laughed, except Kris.

"I am here noona!" Baekhyun said. Baekhyun, Tao, Sehun, and Xiumin were about one year younger than you while the others were older. 

"Welcome you guys~" you said and took the bacon on the table. The boys started to giggle. I looked at Baekhyun and he was glaring at the bacon. You blinked because you didn't know what was wrong. All of a sudden, Tao started laughing.

"HAHAHA BACON OPPA! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Tao screamed while laughing. You found out why Baekhyun was glaring at it and why the boys were giggling.

"Omo? You boys are immature." you said. You looked at Baekhyun and he was smiling at you. The boys stopped laughing. Kris grabbed the pancakes and plates. Everyone started eating. After taking two pancakes and bacon, they were all full.

"This breakfast was the best ever!" Sehun said. You smiled and nodded.

"Where are we going to go today?" Suho asked. You didn't know but Luhan made a list of things to do, like he planned today.

"First, we'll take her shopping. She needs more clothes. Then we'll go get lunch. Next is Namsan Tower." Luhan stopped and winked at everyone. You rolled your eyes but didn't know what or where it was. "Lastly, Lotte World!" Luhan said. You blinked while everyone was saying 'Yay' or 'I can't wait'.

"Let's go!" Chanyeol said and grabbed your arm. Kai, of couse, drove us to a mall that had 50 stores. You were in awe of how big the mall was. The malls in China were big, but not as big.

"Let's go here!" Chen said and pointed to a store that only sold dresses. We walked inside and you already found a dress you liked. You took one and changed into it. You stepped out in a pink dress that had lace on top and a bow in the middle, revealing your curves. 

The boys had their jaws dropped on the ground and nodded. You smiled.

"I'll buy you that!" Chanyeol said. You changed back into your clothes and Chanyeol paid for the dress. Next you went to another store. Appearantly, Luhan had one of your modeling pictures from China and found the exact outfit from it.

You looked at it. You instantly remember the outfit. You smiled at Luhan and thanked him. You went to change into and the boys waited. When you came out, they were smiling at you.

"You picked a good outfit, Lulu~" Sehun said. You giggled and Luhan just slapped his arm. 

"I always wanted this outfit but my manager never said that I could own the outfits I modeled in." You started to pout and Sehun patted your back.

"Ith ok noona. Lulu juth found it!" he said. You smiled at Sehun and giggled. You changed back into your clothes and Luhan bought the outfit. Next it was lunch.

"Where are we going to eat?" Tao whined.

"We're going to eat here." Chen said and pointed to a McDonalds.

"WHAT?! WHY?!" Tao yelled.

"Keep it down! It costs less money." Chen scolded Tao. You sighed and ordered food. When all thirteen of you sat down and started eating, you felt someone staring at you. This time it wasn't Kris, it was a girl. You turned around and saw that she wasn't staring at you but at Kris. She realized that you were looking at her and looked away. You turned be]ack around and looked at Kris.

"Kris.." you said. Everyone stopped eating and looked at you. "Do you know that girl?" You pointed at the girl. Kris dropped his burger and blinked at her. I guess he does know her.. He got up and walked away. 

"Hyung! Where are you going?!" Suho said and chased after him. You were dumbfounded like everyone else. You just shrugged and continued eating. You finished eating and everyone went to go look for Kris and Suho.

"We looked everywhere and no sign of them!" you whined.

"Not everywhere." Luhan said and pointed to two tall men standing outside the mall. You all ran outside.

"What was that about Kris hyung?" Chen asked. Kris just stared at everyone and stayed silent.

"Let's just go to Lotte World. I've been dying to go there all day!" Xiumin said. Kai nodded. Everyone got into the limo and headed for Lotte World. You had to admit, you were excited to go to this place called "Lotte World".

You pulled up to a building with a huge sign that has 'Lotte World' on it. You entered the building and froze. It was an indoor amusement park.

"Wooooooow." you said. Lay grabbed your arm and dragged you to one of the booths you can play games in.

"I'm going to win you that panda bear." Lay said and pointed to a panda bear almost your size. You smiled and nodded. Lay threw balls at the milk cartons and did what he said to you. He won you that panda bear. You hugged Lay and took the bear.

It was getting dark and everyone was starting to leave. 

"Before we leave, there's one more ride to ride!" Luhan said and pointed to the farris wheel. You blinked at it and walked towards it with the others. 

"Step right up!" the man said. You started shaking. Someone nudged you.

"Are you okay?" Sehun asked. You shook your head. "Go thit over there." he said. You obeyed and sat at a table. Your back was facing the farris wheel. Someone then sat next to you. You got startled and saw Kris sitting next to you.

"H-Hi K-Kris.." you stuttered. He just nodded. "Aren't you going to ride the farris wheel?" you asked. He shook his head. You nodded and kept quiet.

"I'm scared of heights." Kris said. You turned to him and blinked.

"R-Really?" you asked. He nodded. "I am too.." Kris looked at you and you looked at him back. For once, you felt like he was happy.

"Jieun!" you heard. You and Kris turned around and saw the boys running to you. "Lotte World is closing. Can we sleep at your place again?" Luhan asked. You nodded and got up. Kai dropped you, Kris, and Luhan at your place first.

"Bye!" you said.

"Don't leave us!"

"Noona! Let me come!"

"I want to stay with you!" the boys said. You giggled and went to your apartment room. Luhan was singing while you and Kris stayed quiet. You entered your apartment and sat on the couch. Kris sat next to you while Luhan went to his room. You looked at Kris. The scene with the girl at the mall replayed in your head.

"Who was that girl at the mall?" you asked. Kris stayed silent. "Answer me~" you said and pouted. Kris looked at you and sighed.

"She's my ex-girlfriend." he said. Your eyes widened.

"Ex? GIRLFRIEND?!" you said. He nodded. "I thought you hated girls."

"I do.. But I dated her before I hated them." he said. You blinked.

"Well.. What happened between you two?" you asked. Kris's hands turned into fists and he got angry. "N-Nevermind.."

"She cheated on me." he said with an angry tone. Your eyes widened.