27

What Is Love
You were pacing back and forth. "Aish.. A whole month with... WITH THAT?!" you asked Luhan. "Calm down. Jaejun won't do anything. Now let's continue about Kris." Luhan said. You looked at him, "When are you going to plan all this out?" "Soon. But it won't be too late." You nodded and sighed. Everyone left your house except you, EXO, and Jaejun. "Oppa!" you whined. Jaejun wouldn't give back your earphones. "You have to say please!" "PLEASE!!" you yelled. You finally jumped higg enough and snatched your earphones out Jaejun's hand and ran away. "YAH!!!" he yelled and ran after you. You ran all around the house and hid behind a wall. You saw Jaejun ran the other way. You took your chance and ran the other way. You weren't and you bumped into someone. You looked up and saw Kris. "Kris?" you said. "Yah! Stop being so loud!" Kris said. Then he held out a shirt that had fresh ice cream on it. "So?" you asked. "So, you spilt this on me a few minutes ago while you were running with your cousin." Kris firmly said. Then you noticed Kris wasn't wearing a shirt. Your eyes got bigger and you fell backwards. "Omo? Why did you fall?" he asked. You just stared at Kris's perfect toned abs in awe. "YAH!" he yelled. You snapped back into reality and looked at him. "Why did you fall?" "B-Because.. b-because u-uh.. I was.. I-I thought that... OH LOOK OVER THERE!" you yelled. Kris turned around and you quickly ran away. You heard him yell, "YAH! YOU DIDN'T CLEAN MY SHIRT! PABO! DORAWA!" You giggled and entered the theatre room. You took a deep breath and sat in one of the chairs. You giggled because all the memories you had. Just then, the door opened. You were nervous that it was Kris so you went into hiding. You heard foot steps going down the aisle. 'Who could be here?' You saw a dark figure stop and stayed in his position. Luckily, you hid in your secret hiding spot. Under one of the theatre chairs. The figure went to its left before coming your way. You had to cover your mouth because your breathing got heavier and heavier. The figure stopped in front of you. 'Don't look down.' The figure turned around and walked away. You heard the door open and close. You peeked to make sure it wasn't there. Took a sigh of relief and got out your hiding spot. You sat in the chair properly again. Then, "Why were you hiding noona?" someone said in your ear. You screamed and turned around and saw Tao. "YAH PABO! YOU SCREAMED ME TO DEATH!" you yelled. Tao pouted. "Sorry noona." "It's okay Tao. Don't ever do that again though." Tao smiled and nodded. "Noona, Luhan wants you to meet his family. He also said we can stay there for the night!" Tao said and started clapping. You smiled, "Of course. When will we go?" "Right now!" "WHAT?" "RIGHT NOW!!!!" he yelled in your ear. You fell to the ground and held your ear. "I think theres something wrong with your hearing noona." Tao said innocently. You glared at him and sat in the chair again. "Ne ne, kaja!" you said. You and Tao exited the theatre room and entered your bedroom. You packed some pj's, your tooth brush and a new outfit for tomorrow. "Let's go!" Luhan said. You guys all went inside taxis and headed to Luhan's place. About 27 minutes later, you got to Luhan's house. "Its not as big as your house but its nice and cozy." Luhan said to you. You giggled and stepped out. Luhan knocked on the door and a maid answered it. She lit up when she saw Luhan and his friends. "Master Luhan is here!" she yelled. 'Master?' You walked in and saw a kitten. "Kitty!" you said. You dropped your bags and held the kitten. "That must be Grace's kitten." Luhan said and giggled. -LUHAN POV- I left everyone down stairs and looked for my parents. I opened their bedroom door and saw my mom doing her make up and my dad laying in bed. "Luhan?" my dad said. I smiled and nodded. My mother stood up and hugged me tightly. "Are you okay? How is everything in Seoul? Is school okay?" my mom asked. "Its fine! I brought company with me though." I said. My parents followed me to the living room where everyone was at. Well, almost everyone. Jaejun had to use the tiolet. All of them introduced themselves, including Jaejun, to my parents. I saw my mom eyeing Jieun. "Excuse but dinner is ready." one of the maids said. "Sweet! Dinner!" Chanyeol yelled and skipped into the kitchen. 'Aish.. What am I going to do with that boy?' We all walked into the kitchen and sat at the table. I looked at my mother and saw she was still eyeing Jieun but Jieun didn't noticed. I nudged my mother's arm. "Yes sweety?" she asked in Mandarin. "Why are you staring at Jieun like that?" I asked in the same language my mom was speaking in. "Because she's pretty!" I looked over to Jieun and saw she was still eating. "Look, don't cause any trouble with her. Understand me?" "Since when have I start trouble with any of your girlfriends?" I looked at my mother like there was a serial killer behind her. "G-Girlfriend?" "What? She isn't your girlfriend?" I stayed quiet for a few moments. "Ahhh.. I see. Well, does she like you?" I shook my head. My mother nodded and started eyeing Jieun again. I never knew Jieun was so hard to read. Everyone was done and washed their dishes. We went into the living room to discuse where everyone will sleep. "Jinjja? Well, I'll be right back. Nightly jog remember?" Jieun said. 'Aish! How could I forget?' I nodded and watched her exit the house. "Hyung! I want to sleep with Jieun....... in the same bed." Kai said and did a pedo face. I looked at my map. I saw that Kai and Jieun would be in the same room. 'Nope. You won't be near Jieun tonight.' I crossed Kai's name off and switched Kai with Tao. "Okay. Kai, you'll be sleeping with Kris. Xiumin with Lay. Chanyeol with Chen. DO with Suho. Me, in my bedroom alone. Bacon with Sehun. Then Jieun will be sleeping with Tao." I said and smiled. Kai glared at me but everyone else was fine. "Yo! You forgot me." Jaejun said. "Oh.. uhhh... you'll sleep with Bacon and Sehun." I said. Jaejun nodded. "Time to sleep!" I said. Everyone went to their rooms with their roommates. Then I started wondering where Jieun was. I looked outside the window and saw darkness. "Jieun.. where are you?" I asked. I groaned and layed in bed. I tried staying awake so I could open the door for Jieun but I failed. -KRIS POV- AISH! THIS BED IS SO UNCOMFORTABLE! I went downstairs to get some water. I looked in the living room and spotted the TV. "Mmm.. a little TV wouldn't hurt." I said and went into the living room. I turned it on and saw they were playing a drama called The Innocent Man. "Saranghae. Kang Maru." the girl in the TV show say. I nodded. "What a surprise." I said. It was a good show also. The whole season ended and I checked the time, 3AM. I stood up but all of a sudden there was a knock on the door. "Omo? Who would be knocking on the door at this time?" I asked. I looked through the peep hole on the door and saw someone sitting on the ground in pain. I quickly opened the door and saw a girl with her shirt an pants ripped and I also saw blood dripping from her head. "C-Can I help you?" I asked in Chinese. The girl looked up and I gasped. She had a big cut on her forehead, her nose and mouth were bleeding and she had cuts on her cheek. I studied her face and became speechless. I took tiny steps backwards thinkig it was a dream. I couldn't be. Its not. "J-JIEUN?!" I yelled. "Help.... me........" she said. It is.