Chapter 1 - Wake-up Call ( 웨이컵 컬 )

Unbreakable Locks ; Inseperable Love

 

 

► KEY { ☆☆☆ = break ; ★ ; Thoughts/Sudden thoughts ; ★ = end }

- This chapter begins in author's POV/Narration -

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

 

Sealed locks: Unbreakable ; True love: Inseperable.

 

We've no need to purchase locks as we are gifted a unique one at birth. With each different lock comes a key. But with a key also holds a lock. In most cases one may open the other but the latter may not be granted access.

 

So how would both open each other at once?

 

☆☆☆

 

Slowly descending flakes of snow, thick layers of seemingly endless permafrost, and weather so chilly that at the slightest exhalation of oxygen, causes it to become miraculously visible to the eye. With hellishly overloaded schedules, in the blink of an eyes, the years' normal 365 day cycle had – at a face pace - sneakily traversed passed the six boys, landing them straight into the cold December snow. But with the unconditional love from the Hottests, from each other, and obviously, an essentially well heated dorm. Not even Junsu's obnoxiously loud singing or Chansung's 'Banana Complaints' could bother them. For most of them that is...

 

The faint flow of the effervescent sunlight shone through the gracefully swaying curtains, highlighting every revealed inch of the the boy's milky white skin and already glowing angelic features. The young brunette stirred slightly, occasionally groaning at the annoying combination of his fellow members' bickering and the sunlight's burning touch. But surprisingly, despite the unprecedented series of events, the boy remained peacefully asleep; trusting his own body to wake him up later, at a less bothersome time of day.

 

The day before, Wooyoung had been given a fully loaded schedule with practice, music classes and variety show recordings one after the other. The other members on the other hand were only required to show up to a 2 hour radio recording to DJ. The rest of their time could be spent doing whatever the wanted. But still, they would find themselves in the same situation as Wooyoung the day after. Having a full 8 hours of sleep, the other members were up and 'ready', awaiting their manager to announce their individual schedules.

 

Taecyeon had lazily flopped himself on their living room couch, unamusingly watching another re-run of Invincible Youth while a tired junsu remained sprawled asleep on-top of him. Meanwhile in the kitchen. Nichkhun brewed his usual aromatic vanilla-bean coffee while Junho had lectured the maknae about eating the dorm's entire supply of bananas. The usual sight at their dorm. The familiar sound of a bedroom door took the attention of the other members as they continued with their activities.

 

“Minjae Hyung!” the maknae cheered while running toward the man. But stopped as he saw the unusual 'unprepared' appearance of his manager. “Oh...Hyung, why are you still not ready?”

 

Their manager chuckled only earning an awkward stare from the three members in the kitchen. The members eyed each other in hopes of finding that at least one of them knew the answer. But unfortunately they found nothing. The members put their attention to their manager once more.

 

“That's what I've been trying to tell you this whole week. Jinyoung-hyung, had recognized your hard work you've been putting into all your TV appearances, and since it's the holidays and it's almost Christmas, he's decided to give you a day off. So... SURPRISE!” their manager said smiling while walking back into his room .

 

The three members in the kitchen had cheered excitedly “Do whatever you want!” he said yelled behind his closed bedroom door. “But don't get into trouble!” after discussing the many (impossible) things they could do that day their 'normal consciousness' together and had settled down.

 

“Have you guys seen woo?” Junho said looking around. The look of confusion coming across his face once again.

 

Nichkhun chuckled in response. “Yeah. I checked on him this morning. He's still in the room sleeping like a baby” he said smiling.

 

Junho paused and shrugged “Well... I'm not waking him up.”

 

“Not it.” Taecyeon shouted from the living room.

 

On the other hand Chansung had already ran to the boy's room. Excited as he exclaimed that he would be the first one to tell Wooyoung about the great news that they had just heard.

 

Nichkhun chuckled while shaking his head. “Tsk Tsk Tsk. Bad idea.”

 

☆☆☆

 

What a nice smell. Is it....Coffee? I'm sure it's Nichkhun hyung's..

 

Why is Chansung crying about his Bananas? …

 

*Sigh* I'm awake aren't I

 

The brunette's eyes fluttered open gently, revealing his shiny dark brown orbs. He squinted and pawed at the beaming light that harassed his vision. As his eyes adjusted to the scintillating sunlight, he fixated his gaze towards his bedside, the look on his face seeming as if he was sleeping with his eyes open. He stared at the flashing object blankly and sighed.

 

7 AM... I need sleep...”

 

The boy sat pouting as he rubbed his heavy lidded eyes, slowly and subconsciously falling back into the thick fabrics of his gigantic ged.

 

He snuggled against his pillows “Just... A little...More”

 

The cool winter breeze swept in through the open gap between his window sills, gently blowing pieces of the boy's hair across his face. He smiled peacefully as the wind caressed his skin and with the wind went his consciousness.

 

Until......

 

WOODONG-AH!!!” an obnoxiously ear piercing voice squealed.

 

Wooyoung jumped up startled, receiving an awakening not quite like he had pictured it.

 

The brunette groaned into his pillow“AISH” he glared at the younger boy. “Hwang Chansung do you have a death wish?”

 

Get out”

 

But hy-”

 

Get. Out.”

 

The maknae sniffled hugging his banana plush in his arms in fear. “Aish...Hyung, you're so mean.”

 

The boy sighed while slamming himself back into the comfort beneath him, shutting his eyes and resuming the sleep that he should've been having ages ago.

 

Now if I could just get some sleep.”

 

☆☆☆

 

Chansung walked out of the room sniffling and half crying to the rest of the members who were now all gathered in the living room. The rest of the members laughed hysterically at the maknae, already knowing what had happened to the younger boy. Everyone knew better not to disturb of even get close to Wooyoung while he was sleeping. Otherwise, they would've experienced something a thousand times worse than what their maknae had.

 

Taecyeon who lazily sat himself on the couch turned around to face the poor maknae, again almost bursting out in laughter at his horrified facial expression.

 

“So... Did you tell Woo the news?” Taecyeon laughed

 

“Ya! Hyung! Stop laughing at me!” the younger said sniffling. “Wooyoungie hyung is scary...”

 

“Aigo! That kid. Shh now Channie, hyung is here.” Junho said hugging and trying to comfort the maknae but in the end he had ended smacking the back of the younger one like always. “Ah! Khun hyung!”

 

Nichkhun sighed. “Ne ne ~ I know...” the Thai half-heartedly answered, pouting as he put down his mug of coffee and dragged his body towards his shared bedroom.

 

Originally, Wooyoung had shared bedrooms with his 'twin' but through the endless late night visits to Nichkhun's bedroom. Nichkhun was forced to move in with Wooyoung. It was the only way Wooyoung could fall asleep. It wasn't that Nichkhun didn't like it though. His bond with the boy had grown stronger because of it. In fact, he had been attached to the boy ever since. The same went for Wooyoung. From then on, they did everything together.

 

Nichkhun literally being the only one Wooyoung tolerated, the members had send him to 'complete the mission' to avoid any...'crisis'

 

Nichkhun took a deep breath before entering his room. Although he knew we would successfully 'carry out the mission' his heart felt uneasy and he was almost afraid. The Thai shut his eyes tightly as he turned the doorknob as carefully and as quickly as he could.

With feather like footsteps he slowly creepedtowards the sleeping boy's bedside.

 

“Wooyoungie...Please don't kill me...”

 

☆☆☆

 

Nichkhun POV

 

 

I really can't believe I'm doing this... Junho is so dead right after this.

 

“Wooyoung-ah” I called out softly, but gained no response.

 

I tiptoed slowly towards my – our – shared bed, wanting to cry as the wood floor beneath me creaked with each step that I took. I could've sworn I stopped breathing when I heard the blankets rustle.

 

“Mmm -”

 

! I am so dead!

 

Wooyoung slowly turned, shifting from his rather uncomfortable looking position. It was a miracle he could breath with his face buried in the pillows in the first place.

 

I continued to make my way towards him until I finally towered over him. I smiled. I could feel myself blush as I stared at his chubby cheeks that puffed slowly with each breath that he took. His milky white skin made look so angelic...And his pink pouty lips – I sighed smiling at the sight before me

 

Save the compliments for late Khun...

 

Eventually, I somehow found enough courage to actually try and wake him up. I brushed the pieces of stray hair out of his face and caressed his soft cheeks, the feeling of it already growing on me.

 

“Wooyoung-ah” I called out softly and as if my words were a magic spell his eyelids gently fluttered open, revealing his cute tired eyes.

 

Even when half awake he's so... perfect.

 

I gave warm smile as I lost myself in his dark brown eyes

 

“Good morning beautiful.”

ミ★

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

► AN:

 : Sorry if the first chapter was horribly written omg. Please don't kill me ᅲᅲ 미안해용

Please comment and subcribe! I love constructive criticism!

So yeah, tell me what you think what will happen next or what you think about this chapter in general in the comments below

Continue reading and enjoy ~

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

► Replies:

I totally don't know how to reply via comments of AFF so I'll reply here

@ Khunyoungyes : Yes, the banner is indeed a picture of the locks at Namsan Tower ~ ^ ^

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………