Our Love Song.

BETWEEN TWO KINGDOMS |SEQUEL|
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I climbed up the stairs as quickly as I could. I almost tripped. But that doesn’t stop me from finding him. Did he saw it? Did he saw everything? I hope he wasn’t thinking of anything unpleasant. I was only having breakfast with her. Is that a bad thing? *sigh*

As I walk the lonesome hallway, the music, it is becoming clearer. All I need to do is to follow the sound. This sound, how can I forget? This is our song; the song that we wrote together back when we first met. How I still remember, he was rushing in as he was so late for the dining. He was wearing a white uniform and I know he loves wearing the color white. He was so clumsy, a cry baby and a wimp sometimes back then and still is! But I notice he is slowly changing into being as brave as he could.

My dearest angel without wings, please don’t leave me.  – Thought Heechul

 

The way Leeteuk plays it, it seems sadder that Heechul remembered. But as Heechul began to feel it, he heard the piano tune all jumbles up – you know like when you are playing the song then you are annoyed cause you remembered something painful and you began to hit all the keys of piano at once? … Yeah like that.

Heechul grabs the door knob and twist it. He takes a peek at every corner but all he finds is some old furniture that can no longer be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter