Unimaginable Breakfast.

BETWEEN TWO KINGDOMS |SEQUEL|
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“M-madame….”

“What is it?!” She looks at Donghae with despite.

“I have a plan. A plan to break Heechul and Leeteuk up!”

“I’m listening.” She replies as her expression changes to eager.

“Well……”

 

Leeteuk and Heechul are now staying at his older brother’s castle because both of them are on semester break. “Wake up Leeteuk johna, it is already 7 in the morning” greets Donghae to the young prince as he open up the curtains. As the sun shines through the windows and reflects the young prince’s face, he instantly opens his eyes.

“Ahhh… what a bright sunny day. Isn’t it Donghae hyung.” Said Leeteuk as he take a sit with a gently smile on his face.

“It is johna.” Donghae smiles back.

“Ahh! Is Heechul awake yet?”

“Not yet sir. Why is that may I ask?” He asks curiously.

“Well we’ll have to hurry.” Said Leeteuk as he jumps off the bed and pulls Donghae’s hand. Without disobeying, he followed.

20 minutes later Leeteuk was already standing in front of Heechul’s room. “Could you help me open the door Donghae-ssi? As you can see my hands are full.” He grins excitedly.

And so he did as he was asks. Slowly as the door open, Leeteuk took his first step to enter the room. However, his step stopped and he was frozen. He couldn’t believe what his eyes are seeing. Heechul is already awake. What’s more, the girl from the forest, Ji-Eun is in the room. What’s worst, she was feeding him some toast and they both were laughing enjoying the moment.

Upon seeing what has just happened, Leeteuk instantly dropped the tray and run off who knows where. “Leeteuk?” Heechul asks and run towards the entrance of his room. He looked on the floor and saw foods spills all over. “You! What happened here?” Heechul asks Donghae.

“Err… Its Leeteuk johna, he wanted to make some breakfast for you. But then he…” Donghae explains what had happened but before he could finish his sentence Heechul pushes him slightly and run after Leeteuk.

 

 

“Achoo! Achoo! *sniff sniff*. Urgghh* someone groans. Looks like someone has a fever and I’m sure his husband will not be happy to hear this. “Achoo!” He quickly wipes his nose and glance at his gorgeous husband hoping he didn’t hear it. He releases a slow sigh. “Thank goodness, he is asleep.”

As quietly as he could, he removes the blankets and slowly gets out off the bed and tippy toed into the bathroom. 20 minutes later he came out of the bathroom to find an empty bed. He looks around the room but the person he was looking for was nowhere to be found. “Hmmmm.”

“Jagiyaaaa!” Someone jumps behind him and hug him from behind. With his fast reaction he accidentally front flipped his wife and made him lies flat on the floor. “Urrrggghhhhhh….” Hankyung could barely move, let alone speak.

“Hannie!! I am so so so sorry.” He slowly lifts his wife up like a bride and carries him to the bed. He then slowly places his wife on the bed in a sitting position. “Talk to me Hannie, are you hurt anywhere?” He asks as he looks at his wife’s body. The poor boy coughs slightly so that see could breathe normally. I mean that was a pretty strong flipped.

Hankyung smiles softly. “It’s okay. It was my fault to begin with. I shouldn’t creep up behind you like that. I’m sorry too”.

“No no, don’t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter