Sweet and Innocent

BETWEEN TWO KINGDOMS |SEQUEL|
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[IN THE KITCHEN]

"Oh,hyung.What are you doing here?And what's with the meat on you face?"Leeteuk asked as he eyed his two hyungs.

"Umm,I accidently knocked Siwon's head with a wooden block just now.I'm really sorry,jagiya,"Hankyung turned from Leeteuk to his husband.

"Its nothing,Hannie.You're taking care of me,so I'm fine,"Siwon peck Hankyung's cheek,which turn red immediately after that.

"Stop being all lovey dovey in front of me.You're making me sick.Go to your room or something,"Heechul walked past Leeteuk,went straight to the refrigerator and took out 2 bottles of juice.He tossed one of it to Leeteuk.He catch it just in time before it touch the floor.

"You're jealous,Chullie?Haha.I like seing both of you so close.You should be happy to see them this close,or you want to see them fight?"All of them look at Leeteuk,who just innocently drink his juice,not realising what he just said.

"YAH,TEUKIE!!Why did you say that?Its not good,you know?"Heechul shouted at him,"That's not what I meant.Why would I want it to happen?"he continued.

"What did I say?"Leeteuk look at Siwon,asking for some explaination.

"Pabo,"Heechul ruffled the confused man's hair.

"Just forget about it,Teukie.Its nothing actually,"Siwon sent his little brother a smile.He somehow felt uneasy with what his brother said just now.Luckily,no one was paying any attention to his sudden change of expression just now.

"Okay then,"and the innocent man take a sip of his juice again."Oh,hyung,you know Donghae,right?"he asked.

"Of course.What's wrong with him?"Hankyung smiled and answer.

Heechul sighed.He leans at the counter in the kitchen,"Can you stop talking about him already?I'm fed up,"he said,feeling irritated.

"Heechul here said that there's something not quite right with him,in other words,he's mean.But,I think that's just ridiculous,"Leeteuk keep going with what he want to say,don't even care about Heechul.

"I'm with Leeteuk.Donghae is very nice.He helped me to treat Siwon's swollen forehead.You shouldn't judge people like that,Heechul,"Hankyung turned to Heechul.

"Whatever.You can say his nice or anything but I still h...disli

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter