Poor Them.

BETWEEN TWO KINGDOMS |SEQUEL|
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Hyuuuuunnngg!!!!”

Hankyung who was concentrated on his painting startled upon hearing someone screaming. “Hyung! Hyung! Hyung!” Anyone would know who that voice belongs to from a distance.

“I’m in the art room!” Hankyung replies. Few moments later, Heechul enter and gave his hyung a grin. “What’s with the grin?” Hankyung asked as he raises his eyebrow.

“Nothing. I’m just bored.” He answered. Who doesn’t get on their nerve with that answer? Therefore Hankyung grab something that he could get his hand on and throw at him. But Heechul was fast reactor and he managed to duck. Guest where it end up? Correct right on Siwon’s forehead!

“Ouch!” He yelled.

“Oh crap!” He mumbled.  Hankyung put down his paint brush and paint set on the table and quickly run up to his lover. “Bianne! Bianne! Chongmal Bianne jagiya.”

“What was that?” Siwon asked as he rub his forehead to reduce the pain. Hankyung look around to see where it landed. His eyes widen when he found out what it was. Siwon look at him waiting for an answer. Hankyung couldn’t say it. Instead he just point.

“A wooden block?!” He looks confused. “No wonder I still feel the vibration.” He whined.

“I’m truly sorry jagiya. Let me have a look.”

“Arhh!!”

“Bianne bianne. Let’s go to the kitchen.” Said Hankyung concern.

“Aigoo… It has been almost 5 months since they got married and still happy together.” Heechul release out a sigh. “I just hope it last long as I feel there is something going to happen.” Heechul jumped a little as he feel a pair of hand wrapping around his body. “Oh!”

“Annyeong!” An angle smile appears besides him. He smiles back. He then ruffles his lover’s hair gently. “Gwenchana? You see spaced out a moment ago.” Leeteuk ask pouting.

“Aniya. I was just thinking about something. Nothing to worry about.  Where did you just come from by the way?” He asked.

“Ah! I was with Donghae. He just wrote me a song. It was amazing, his voice, and the lyric; not to mention the music. It was so calm and meaningful.” Upon hearing that, Heechul release the hug and walk away. “Heechul-ssi…! Wait for me!” Leeteuk called out as he chased after him. But Heechul did not wait for him and just him chasing.

Leeteuk have been after Heechul for few minutes now until they reach at Heechul’s room. He entered. Leeteuk was about to enter but Heechul already closes the door. “What did I do?” Leeteuk as himself curiously.

[HEECHUL’S POV]

Ever since that Donghae guy came here, Leeteuk put him over me. What does that guy have that I don’t? Looks? Hah! I’m way more gorgeous than him. Talent? I’m far better as I know fencing, martial art, sword fight and lots more. See I’m far better but why does Leeteuk pay more attention to him rather than me? Who is he really?

[FLASHBACK]

Night on Siwon and Hankyung’s wedding day Donghae introduces himself. He says that he is King Choi Lee’s long lost nephew. This was his story… one time about 51 years ago while King Choi Lee was 5, him and his brother were separated as there were a war happened but even the king himself couldn’t recall any war that happened 51 years ago or even had a brother.

[END FLASHBACK]

But there is one thing I didn’t get. If the k

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter