Start of something new.

Destiny and Fate

 

“What’s your relationship with amber ?” Key asked and they both stared at each others eyes intensely.

“Well, she’s my bestfriend since high school. I’m her senior and yeah, were pretty close. Why did amber come here a while ago ?” Kris answered and broke the intense stare realizing that there is no need to worry because he feels that key doesn’t have feeling for amber.

“About that, I just give something to her.” Key answered back.

“Is that so ? Umm.. Let’s get straight to the point. Actually I like…” Key suddenly remembered something and cutted his sentence and said “Hyung ! Wouldn’t you mind if I join you later at dinner ? ” Key said and grins widely.

“Oh,amber told me already. I’m sorry but I’m having a special dinner for two with amber.”

“then make it a special dinner for three ! Please hyung” Key said excitedly with an aegyo. And of course, being a good hyung to key Kris agreed to his request then key grinned widely thinking about his liitle prank with amber at dinner.

“I’ll leave first. I’ll text you the place and we’ll meet there okay ? I’ll go now. There are still some paperworks left at my office.” Kris said

“Ne hyung. Kamsahamnida” Key shouted enough for kris to hear it

=What will you do now Ms. Amber Liu ?=

----

“Amber unnie !” Krystal waved at her seeing amber coming out of the lift.

“Krystal, wae ?” Amber asked and krystal notices her cellphone while she’s looking at it.

“Bought a new phone ? Looks like your old phone huh ? That’s cool” Krystal said and pokes her cellphone screen

“Aniyo. It’s my phone. The one that I lost at the airport.” Amber explained

“Jongmal ?! Who give it back to you ?” Krystal asked while amber is still checking her cellphone.

“It’s Mr. Kim. The son of the owner.” Amber answered.

“How did he knew that it was yours ? Do you know each other before ? Tell me.” Krystal said bumping amber’s shoulder for her to spill it.

“Krystal Jung, It’s a long story. It’ll take days for me to tell you.” Amber said

“I’m still ready to listen” Krystal said cheerfully but amber just glared at her *why is she so energetic ?*

“I don’t want to.”Amber said coldly.

“Aish. Never mind. By the way unnie, we’ll be having a shooting at 4 PM remember ? Don’t be late okay ? I’m expecting you. Me and luna needs you there.” Krystal reminded amber.

“I know I know.” Amber said and krystal waves at her as a sign the she will leave and amber just nodded. And after that, amber continues to walk going to the staff office.

“Amber !” A call from a guy caught her attention and then she stopped walking. It was jonghyun. Her dino bro

“Hey bro ! What’s up ?” Amber bowed and greeted the guy.

“Luna wanted to ask if you want to join her for lunch today. She didn’t even dare to invite me !” jonghyun said and pouts which made amber giggle because of his silly attitude.

“She didn’t invite you ? Why ? Did you guys fight again ?” Amber asked

“Aniyo. She’s just jealous of Se kyung.”

“Why ? I thought you guys broke up 3 years ago before you and luna become couples.”

“It’s because she saw the picture of me and se kyung on my me2day account and she got angry. Well, I didn’t notice that I haven’t deleted it but I swear, I deleted all of our pictures. Then after that, she doesn’t talk to me now. She only talked to me when she have a favor and this is it. To ask you if you will join her for lunch.” Jonghyun explained.

“Tsk tsk. That’s okay hyung. Just don’t mind it okay ? It’ll be fine. Tell her that I will join her for lunch later. I need to go now. Bye.” Amber taps jonghyun’s shoulder. Amber haven’t leave yet then a man came to them and Jonghyun greeted the man instantly and so do amber. *Aish ! Why do I have to see him again ? I just saw him a while a go ! And I shouldn’t be asking this to myself right ? because this is his office ofcourse I will see him everyday.*

“Annyeong Mr. Kim” Jonghyun and amber said unison and bows to him as a sign of greeting and key bpws to them also.

“I just need to talk to amber now. May I borrow her for a while ? I hope I’m not disturbing you guys” Key said gentle-man like and jonghyun just nod to him while amber is glaring to him

“I’ll leave now. See you later amber !” Jonghyun then waves at amber then amber does the same to.

“Now what?” Amber asked when she saw that jonghyun is far away from them.

“You will meet with him later ? Why ? Do you have a date with him ? I thought you’ll be having a dinner with kris hyung ?” Key asked but amber just ignore him and continues to walk and key follows her still asking her about her relationship with jonghyun. And amber walks outside where the other side of the company is being renovated for her thought that he will not follow her anymore but key still follows her.

“Don’t you have a work to do ?” amber paused and faces key.

“I do. Answer my question first okay ?”

“why do I have to answer it by the way. It’s none of your business, right ? why are you so concern ? what do you want ? Are you just trying to annoy me ? What do you want ?” Amber asked him and she faced the other side not facing key of course.

“Well, the truth is that I…”

“AJUSSI !!!!!” Amber shouted and runs to a 45 aged like man because he will get hit by the falling hollow blocks and the key runs after her . Amber pushed the old man and when key saw that the hollow block will hit amber, she pushed amber with him also and they both fall to the ground and then key hugged amber and protects amber’s head from falling to the ground but unfortunately, key’s head hits the ground real hard. Amber’s is in top of him. Amber got up quickly and scolded key

“Yah !! What are you doing ! Do you wanna die ?!!” Amber shouted at him

“I’m relieved that you are okay…” Then key gave her a weak smile and then he closed his eyes.

“Yah ! Are you hurt ?!! Hello !!!! We need help here !” amber come closer to him and check if he’s okay  and the construction workers quickly come to rescue them.

“Please help him and the old man also “ Amber said and points to the old man which they saved earlier that have some bruises.

“How about you miss. Are you alright ?” one of the workers asked and assist her.

“I’m fine. Just help them first. Have you called the hospital already?” Amber asked while she’s still panicking.

“Don’t panic miss. We already called the ambulance. They’ll arrive soon”

----

=I really hate this smell. It’s like I’m… in the hospital ??= Key opens his eyes and saw a while painting. It’s real. He’s in the hospital. He tries to remember what happened and then he remembers amber. When he looked at his side, he saw amber sitting and trying to sleep. She then opens her eyes and quickly goes to key when she saw that he’s awake already.

“Hey, are you okay ?”

“I’m fine. You, are you alright ?” Key asked her with a concerned face

“Yes. Now that you’re already awake. I’ll leave now.” Then amber walks back to the couch and then grab her things

“Wait. Where are you going?”

“Home. It’s already 11:39 PM. I just wait for you to wake up.”

“It’s already late. An would you leave me ? My neck and back aches.’ Then key touches his back and neck and showing her that he is hurt just for her not to leave and take care of him.

“You’re in the hospital. There’s so many nurse and doctors here. They can take care of you. I’ll call them if you want.”

“But…”

“I’ll leave now.” Then amber walks to the door

“I’ll come with you.”

“I thought you’re hurt ?” Amber faced him and looks at him coldly

“Aniyo. I’m not hurt. I’ll drive you home.” Then he gets up

“How can you drive me home ? Did you bring your car ?” Amber raised an eyebrow to him

“Well, that’s…” Then he sits again.

“Next time don’t do it” Amber cutted him

“What ?”

“I don’t want you to save me. I don’t want to have a debt on you. But this time, thank you” Then she opens the door and leaves.

When she got out of the room, she quickly check her phone. *Did I turn it off ?* Then she pushes the on button and her cellphone worked again and she was shocked when because she receives 66 messages. The messages are from krystal, luna, sulli, jonghyun and kris. Speaking of Kris ! She quickly contacts Kris.

“Yoboseyo?” Amber said.

“Amber ! Do you know how many times I called you ?! I’m very worried ! Where are you ? I’ve been waiting for you for 4 hours here.” Kris answered

“I’m sorry Hyung. I’m here at the hospital.” Amber explained

“Why ? What happened to you ? I’ll be there. Text me the hospital name and wait for me there.” Then ‘beep’

“Hyung ?” *He ended the call.* Amber quickly give him the hospital address and room number and he came after 20 minutes.

“Amber !” Kris runs to amber

“Hyung.”

“What happened to you ? Are you hurt ?” Kris checks her if she have bruises

“Aniyo oppa. Your cousin is the one hospitalized.”

“Key ? why ? what happened to him ?”

“A long story. I will now leave. Go inside and check him now.” Then amber waves at him but kris grabs her wrist.

“I’ll send you home. Just wait for me. Let’s go inside ?” Kris said and amber nodded

They didn’t saw key when they got inside

“where is he ?” Kris asked

“Maybe in the bathroom. I’m here outside his room while waiting for you.” Amber said and then key got out of the bathroom. He’s already wearing his clothes

“Hyung.. Amber ?”

“I contact kris hyung And told him that you’re here.”

“Yah ! What happened ? Are you alright ? And where are you going ?”

“ahh.. I’m going home. I don’t like here. Please take me home hyung.” Key said

“But you need to be taken care here.”

“I can take care of myself at home. I’m not comfortable here and I don’t like the smell of the hospital remember ?”

“Fine. I’ll take care of the bill. Wait for me here okay ? Wait for me amber.” Then Kris get his stuffs and left the room and they’re both left in the room. Silence filled the room and finally, key have the courage to speak to amber.

“Hey. I thought you come home already.” Key said and sits on his bed

“I called kris hyung and he told me to wait for him, that’s all.” Amber said coldly without looking at him. “By the way, why don’t you want to stay here ? As if you can take care of yourself alone.”

“Because there is someone to take care of me.” Key said with a smirk and then she looks at him raising an eyebrow.

“Who?”

“You.”

“What ?! Why would I do that ?” Amber looked at him with ‘what-the-heck’ face

“Because I saved your life.” Key said then he search for the remote and watch the Television

“You can have my salary deduction to repay you for your hospital bills…”

“I don’t want that.” Key cutted her

“Then what do you want ?”

“You.”

“What ? You’re crazy you know.”

“I know.”

“Why are you doing this ?”

=because I like you ! I want you to be mine. I want to be your henry.=

“Because I…” Key paused for a while and thinking if he should say it or not.

“You what ? You can’t speak ? Or maybe this is only part of your little pranks on me. Because you want me to angry. You want to…”

“Stop it. You know nothing.”

“Of course ! Because you’re not telling me. Tell me, why are you being like this ?”

“I just want you to take care of me. As a replacement of saving your life. That’s what I want”

“Why me ?”

“Because I saved your life. You know what, this conversation is going to nothing. The same topic and questions only. Why not just agree ? Just take care of me until I recover. Okay ?”

“Fine.”

“Key ! Amber ! You’re already discharge. Do you want me to get you a wheel chair?” Kris entered the room and walks towards key

“Aniyo hyung. I can take care of myself” Key said

“Are you sure ? Then let’s go. Come on amber” Kris signals amber to come to him and then amber follows then he holds her hand and then kris assist key to walk but key refuses to.

“I can handle myself hyung”

=Why do he have to hold her hand ? Why ! He can just walk with her. Does hyung likes amber ?=

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys !! Sorry for the looooooooooooooonggg no update :) I'm just very busy and also have the so-called 'Writers Block' or 'Mental Block' (Hahaha ! I don't know what is it called.)

By the way, Do like my update ? :D About the Accident . And What will happen to amber and key ? Is key being jealous to his hyung ???

Comments Are Free !