Please ?

Destiny and Fate

 

[Amber’s POV]

Ring … RINGG… RINGGGGGGGGGGG!!!

*Okay, that freaking alarm is freaking me out.* so I stand up in my bed and get the freaking alarm and I press the stop button. I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and take a bath. While taking a bath and I remember a freaking thing. That once again, I’m getting ready to go for work of course. But it’s freaking me out because the stupid bastard named KiBum or Key, that’s what he said *what a gay nickname ! hahaha!* I just wanna enter my though there . Anyways, working with a total or I bastard, I mean he’s my boss. I had a fight with him when we first met and now, he’s … he’s my boss that I need to serve and respect ? that’s very freaky right ? And also, my long lost best friend/ My best friend since high school is also my boss. It’s not freaking me out but I mean. He left without a word. And I know I’ll be awkward with him now because I hate him ! I hate him because he left me and now he’s back acting cool as if were still friends. Honestly, he became more matured and colder. I mean he’s like myungsoo. They both have cold personality. When the look at you, they’re like going to freeze you to death because of their cold stare ! And also, Kris become more matured and more handsome ? Oh, I forgot to mention that myungsoo is my suitor during high school days I like him but I love henry . The End. Another thing is that *I’m already late for work !!*

I finish my bath and I put on my clothes. * Do I still need to eat my breakfast ? I’ll just buy a coffee*

I went to Starbucks to grab a delicious Frappuccino ! *Yum ! Yum !* Okay, I don’t have that much money because I’m not that rich. But, If I want something, I’m going to buy it definitely if I have money ! Of course if it’s food but luxurious things, No way !

After that, I rode a bus. *Oh Monday, please be good to me* Excuse me ? did Monday did something bad to me ? Okay, I’m crazy and I now it. I’m getting paranoid. I’ve got this feeling that Key is only beside me.*okay amber, it’s only your imagination* To make sure that it’s not him and it’s only my imagination, I look beside me and I saw… Nothing ! Total nothing ! I’m just paranoid ! *Oh ! I’m here already*

I Got off and I saw krystal running towards me. Hope that there’s nothing bad happened. Krystal stops in front of me and greeted me. I greeted her too, of course !

“What’s up ?” I said “why are you running ?”

“Why are you not picking up your phone ?”

“Are you contacting me to my old number ? I told you, I lost phone at the airport right ? And I’m using henry’s phone, right ?”

“Oh yeah, I forgot about that. I lost it ! Sorry”

“Okay, so what is it ?”

“I have a surprise for you ! I mean, we have a surprise for you !” Krystal said excitedly and she’s jumping around me . *Okay, this is getting freaky*

“What is it ?” I asked with a smile. Of course deep inside I’m nervous !

“Come and see !” Krystal said and grabs my hand.

[end of POV]

----

*Please don’t freak me out. Don’t freak me out. Don’t freak me out. Don’t freak me out. Don’t freak me out. Don’t freak me out. Don’t freak me out. *

“Surprise !” Luna shouted

“Atchi amber unnie !!!” A cute girl wearing pink skirt and white shirt shouted and hugged amber

“Sulli yah !!” Amber hugged her back “what are you doing here ?”

“Well, I’ll be staying here and I don’ now when will I come back !”

“Really ? why ?”

“because I want to spend time with you guys. I’m getting lonely there in my country. Also, I’ll continue my studies here !” Sulli said excitedly

“Really ?? that’s good !!” Amber said and the four of them were jumping up and down.

“Sulli yah !” A guys shouted out of the blue. When they recognize key, they bow to greet him even amber except sulli.

“Gege !” Sulli came running towards key. “I would like you to meet my friends!” Then she pulls key

“Atchi-unnie’s ! this is my gege. You can just call him key if you want ! He’s not worth the respect after all” Sulli said and amber laughs

*very good sulli*

=Okay sulli, stop that. It’s embarrassing= Leaving key’s face like this “-.-“

“Sulli ?” Key looked at sulli with an angry expression

“I’m sorry gege..”

“It’s okay” Key ruffles sulli’s hair “So, I thought you will introduce me to your friends”

“Oh yeah ! This is Krystal unnie, Luna unnie and amber unnie !”

“Annyeong !” Key greeted them. “No need to pay respect for me. You can just call me key. Let’s all be friends”

“Ne.” Krystal and Luna said in unison and amber just bow to him

“Sulli yah ! I’ll be going now” Amber said pointing at the elevator and walks away but key grabs her hand. And her friends expressions are like “O.O”

“What do you want ?”Amber asked and tries to let go of his hand

“I have something to talk with you. Let’s go !” then key drags her to the elevator.

When they’re already inside the elevator…

“Okay, I’ll come with you. Could you please let go of  my hand already ?” Amber asked

“oh right.” Then key releases amber’s hand

*20…21…22…23…24…25 Ding !*

Amber got off the elevator quickly and key follows her. *Okay, it’s very awkward .*

“Do you know where my office is ?” Key asked her because she’s going to the wrong way.

“Aniyo” Amber said and Imagines herself hitting herself on the wall. How a fool she is acting cool and then she will just be embarrassed in front of her enemy.

“Then follow me” Key said and walks to the other side

“Ne.” Amber said and punches the air.

*Okay, I that part. I mean, we were enemies when we first met and now, I’m following him like a dog ! Argh ! What will he do ? Is he going to fire me ? I’m just a trainee !! And friends are here, it’s hard to adjust at the other company :(((*

Amber kept on thinking and thinking and she didn’t noticed that they are at the office already.

“Key opens the door for her and said “Come in” and amber just bow to him and enters the room. The room has black wall painting. It’s door and window are color white. It also has a sofa set whose color is black and white stripes which matches the table at the center of his sofa set. he also have his own cabinet, comfort room and his own coffee vending machine ? Coffee maker ? Another one is that he has his own Table and chair the is two steps elevated.. *Wow !*

“Okay so what do you want to talk about ?” Amber finally break the silence

“Wouldn’t you mind taking a sit first ?” Key asked and sits at his chair

“Never mind. Now, can you tell me ?” Amber said and raised her left eyebrow

“Tell you what ?” Key said without looking at her and continue doing his paper works

“Are you crazy ? You tell me that you have something to tell me and now you’re asking me ?” Amber shortly losses her temper because she thought that key is playing games or doing pranks with her for revenge

“Oh, about that. Here .” Key pull out something out of his drawer under his table and gave it to amber. It’s a black box and inside it is her phone “You left you cell phone at the airport right ? ”

Amber rushed to key’s table to confirm if it is her cell phone or no worries because it’s really her phone and no damages at all. Her wallpaper is still her picture with henry.

“How did you get it ? I mean..” Key cutted her words by saying “I’ve already saved my number there. Will you still use it ?”

“Of course !” Amber said excitedly “ I shouldn’t use henry’s phone anymore, right ?”

“that’s henry’s phone ?” Key asked and pointed at the other cell phone she’s holding

“Yup ! By the way, thank you very much “ Amber said and bows to him. She was about to leave but key stopped her by saying . “Wouldn’t you mind joining me for dinner ? for giving thanks to me” Key smirked at her

*Okay , I hate this part where I am having a debt to my enemy . And also that smirk ! I’ll punch him if only I have the chance !! Oh ! I remember ! I have an appointment with kris oppa ! Thank you very much for saving my life oppa !*

“Oh, as much as I would like to but, I have an appointment” Amber said smoothly

=Appointment ? with who ? Or maybe that’s only one of her excuses !=

“With who ? “ Key asked

“With your beloved cousin, Kris oppa” Amber said and smiles wildly at him

=Kris hyung ? Wae ! What’s her relationship with hyung ?=

“What’s your relationship with my cousin?” Key asked and stand up from his seat

“Oh, he’s my best friend since high school and I agreed to have a dinner with him, tonight.”

“That I’ll join you. Since Kris hyung is my cousin and I know he wouldn’t mind either.”

*Aish ! Is he trying to ruin my life !!?*

=You can’t escape now Ms. Amber Liu. What will be your excuses ?= Then key smirked at her again

“then, it’s up to you. I don’t have an obligation to join you for dinner either” Amber said and quickly runs through the door.

“Fine. I’ll tell hyung !” Key shouted and she could still hear that even though she’s already outside

*Aish !! What a freak !* Amber then continues to walk through the elevator but someone caught her attention by shouting her name. She turned around and found Kris

“Hey ! Kris oppa !!” She waved at Kris and Kris walks towards her

“Looks like you’re in a bad mood, huh ?” Kris said and ruffles her hair

“Yah, stop that !” Amber said and protects her hair. “Yeah you’re right, I’m in a bad mood. Thatnks to your beloved cousin “ Amber said

“Key ? Why ? did he do something bad to you ?”

“He’s my worst nightmare. He’ll be joining dinner, he said.”

“Really ? Then fine. I’ll pick you up later okay ?”

“Wha… What ? but kris oppa…”

“Why? Is there a problem ?” Kris asked confused.

“aniyo ! Nothing really” Amber said and turn her back

“Yah ! Where are you goin ?” Kris asked pointing to her direction

“To work ?” Amber Faced kris

“Oh, I’ll pick you up later okay ?”

“Ne oppa” Amber sai and leaves

 

After that, kris rushes to key’s office to confirm if something happen between him and amber. Because he smell something fishy

Knock knock knock…

“Come in !” Key said and kris enters the room

“Hyung, what brings you here  ?” Key asked still sitting in his chair “Take a sit first”

“No thanks, I’m here to ask you a question “

“What is it ?” Key asked and looks at kris

“What is happening between you and amber ?” Kris asked coming closer to key

“What is your relationship with amber” Key answered him with a question also. And they both look at each other eyes with intense and looking for an answer.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yow ! Just got updated !! :D Sorry for long no update :)) I ot some isease and got confined and wasn't able to update :D

So, Whatya guys think ?

Key and Amber Lover's Quarrel ?

Kris and Key  intense scene ?

Comments are Free