Unexpected

Recruit (신병을들이다)

"You're crazy." Kyuhyun said into the phone doubtingly. 

"Trust me on this Kyu. She'll become a fullfledged assassin, still a novice. That means she'll be trusted to carry missions on her own. But because she's a novice, they'll assign her to a partner. The partner can do the work, and Seohyun can run anytime she wants." Donghae explained.

"No way. I don't want her in this mess anymore!" Kyuhyun shouted.

"Well deal with it because she's probably already chipped!"

Kyuhyun shut up for a couple of seconds before sighing. "Just make sure she'll be okay... And call me often as possible."

"Sure thing." Donghae passed the phone to Seohyun. 

"Bye Oppa." 

"Bye Seohyunnie, I love you." Seohyun smiled and ended the call, passing the phone back to Donghae.

"So, what do I start with?" Seohyun asked, getting in an amateur stance in front of the dummy.

Donghae shook his head. "First, we need to talk about how you'll survive here.

"You need to be on your guard. Don't start any trouble. I'm not going to be easy on you in front of other people. Don't take that as if I'm a bad person, because it's all an act."

"I understand oppa." Seohyun nodded.

"Now go rest. We'll begin training tomorrow."


"You wanted to see me?" Hyoyeon asked, walking into Taeyeon's office.

"Ahh, yes. Take a seat." Taeyeon motioned to the chair across from her. Hyoyeon followed the orders. "It seems as if our plans have changed. We can't wait for the show to end. You must take action immediately."

"But what about Soo Man? What will he do to our recruits?" Hyoyeon asked.

"Just leave that to me. I've got everything wrapped around my finger." Taeyeon smirked. "Now listen, I don't want any evidence. It must seem coincidental. You know what I'm talking about?"

The realization struck hard. "Poison. You're talking about poison. But I've never gone through with poison, I could make a mistake."

"I trust you will not let me down." Taeyeon said sternly. 

Hyoyeon nodded. "I understand. I won't disappoint you ma'am."

"Good." Taeyeon turned to her computer screen, signaling for Hyoyeon to make her way out.


The spotlight shone on the pair as they danced across the stage. The week of hard work paid off, as they gracefully moved together with the music. There were loud cheers from everyone, even the other competitors. 

They ended with a pose together, the audience chanting, "Hyoyeon! Eunhyuk! Hyoyeon! Eunhyuk!"

"Wow! That was a fantastic performance!" The MC said, clapping for the two. "Now, let's see who the winner for this week is."

With over half the votes, Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk took the week's win. The two jumped around in glee, taking a bouquet of flowers. The MC congratulated them before turning back to the audience. "Good job everyone! Tune in next week to see a whole different style of dancing! Good bye!"

When the camera's turned off, everyone headed backstage. When they did, Hyoyeon pulled on Eunhyuk's sleeve. "Oppa, you've worked hard."

"Oh, you too Hyoyeon." Eunhyuk smiled. "We wouldn't have won if it wasn't for your moves."

Hyoyeon laughed. "Well in celebration, how about some banana milk?" Hyoyeon asked, pulling two mini cartons of banana milk from behind her back.

"Wow, thanks." Eunhyuk took the one she handed him with a smile.

They both tore the top off at the same time. Hyoyeon clinked hers to Eunhyuk's. "Cheers."

Eunhyuk smiled wide, putting the carton to his lips. Hyoyeon saw his adams apple jump, meaning he's drinking it. So far so good.

"Oppa, I'll be right back." Hyoyeon said shyly, heading down to the washroom. When she entered, she stared at her reflection with a deep breath. "I hope it ends out well..."

She washed her hands and headed back out. But as soon as she opened the door, a pair of strong arms grabbed her by the neck and pushed her against the wall.

"You tried poisoning me?!" Eunhyuk's dark voice asked. Hyoyeon looked up at his eyes to see a burning fire in them, he was going to show no mercy.

"What are you talking about?" Hyoyeon pretended.

"Oh please." Eunhyuk said with a face of disgust, tightening his hold on her neck. "I know poison like it's water. I can smell it as if it's alcohol. I should have known you were in disguise the moment you asked me questions about Kyuhyun and Siwon."

"Do you really think I'm that type of person?" Hyoyeon asked, a disappointed look on her face. It soon turned into a smirk. "Because I'm much better than that."

Hyoyeon quickly sent a gut blow to Eunhyuk, causing him to let go. She took the opportunity to kick in the same spot, only he was too fast. He caught her leg and pushed her back against the wall, knocking the wind out of her. He then grabbed her head and slammed it against the wall, causing her vision to go black.


We're so sorry to not update. But school and family comes first. Our exams took a lot of our efforts, and also it was the holidays. We apologize, but update you with this so that we can wish you a happy new year :D