Learning the Ropes

Recruit (신병을들이다)

I feel bad about not publishing for a while :/ So a second update!! :D Please vote this up too. I really would love to be featured :)


"Why me?" Seohyun asked.

"Because you are the girlfriend of Cho Kyuhyun. I suggest you try your hardest to learn the ropes if you ever want to see him again." Taeyeon warned.

"Where is he?" Seohyun's voice grew cold for the first time.

Taeyeon scoffed. "I hoped he would have died, but I guess he's a real fighter."

"Where is he?!" Seohyun practically yelled. 

"Uh uh uh." Taeyeon waved her pointer finger. "You'll find out if you do your job."

The bodyguards threw the change of clothes at Seohyun, before leading Taeyeon out. Taeyeon turned her head and smirked at Seohyun. "Get changed. You're heading over to a training facility."

Seohyun did as she was told, running on the hope to see Kyuhyun soon. When she was done changing, she knocked on her door and one of the bodyguards opened it. He led Seohyun to a car. Taeyeon waited inside.


They came to a stop in the middle of no where. Taeyeon found the head to an underground facility and went in.

"Lee Sooman-ssi!" Taeyeon yelled.

"Ahh, Miss Taeyeon." Sooman said with a smile. "What do you need?"

"I want double the money."

"What are you talking about?"

"Huh. I found the one thing you've been searching for for so long." Taeyeon smirked. "I have Seo Joo Hyun in my clutches. Now I wnt to settle on an agreement."

"What sort of agreement?" Sooman asked with his eyebrows raised high.

"Her lovesick boyfriend Cho Kyuhyun will be here anytime now to find her. You can have your shot at him. I want the girl."

"Why do you want the weakling?"

"I find potential in her. Just now she was yelling at me like she was ready to kill. But not only that, but Kyuhyun might even bring along his pal Choi Siwon. Two in one deal I'm offering."

"Then I guess you've got a deal." Sooman shook Taeyeon's hand.

"I'll be taking Seohyun to Recruit. Send a message to Donghae."

"Oh trust me," Sooman grinned. "Seohyun will be put into good hands."


Jessica flung a knife to Donghae head.

Donghae ducked and caught the knife in a swift movement. "Too slow."

"Yeah, because I'm gonna kill you if I throw faster!" Jessica argued with an irritated voice.

"Trust me, I'm perfectly capable of--" Jessica threw another one, and once again Donghae ducked. He moved quickly to push Jessica to a table, his arms on either side of her. "Never try to surprise an assassin. A true one is always aware."

Jessica pushed him away. "Can you stop touching me? It's really uncomfortable."

"If you really didn't want me near you, you would fight to keep me away." Donghae replied, sharpening a knife and giving a small smile when seeing her cheeks turn pink.

A cough turned their attention to the door.

"Hello?" Donghae asked.

"Hello. I'm Taeyeon." Taeyeon said, walking in. "I see you are taking good care of my new recruit well."

"Of course." Donghae said, shaking Taeyeon's hand. "So what brings you here on such a cold day?"

Jessica rolled her eyes. Is he flirting with her? Jessica crossed her arms and leaned against the table while giving both of them a glare.

"I know it's such short notice, but I've brought a new recruit to go with this one." Taeyeon turned towards the door. "Seohyun, honey, come in."

Seohyun walked in shyly, he eyes landing on Donghae. She bowed to him. Donghae stood there for a moment, shock shown on his face. Who the hell is this chick? Jessica wondered, becoming more interested.

"Isn't she..." Donghae started.

"Yes. I trust she'll be left in good hands." Taeyeon replied, before making her way out. "I'll come back to check up on these two."

Donghae nodded, bowing. When Taeyeon left, Donghae turned to Jessica. "You need to leave."

"What? Why?" Jessica asked.

"Because." 

"But--"

Donghae grabbed her and shoved her towards the door. He locked it shut behind her. Jessica put her ear to the door.

"Oppa!" Seohyun cried, wrapping her arms around Donghae's neck.

"Seohyun, what are we going to do?" Donghae asked, hugging her back.

Jessica pulled her ear off. Whoa... Do they like each other? Jessica thought. She quickly fled the scene once again.

"What are we going to do about Kyuhyun?" Seohyun asked.

Donghae pulled out his phone. He dialed Kyuhyun's number. 

"What is it?" Kyuhyun's answered.

"Oppa!" Seohyun screamed.

"Seohyunnie?!" Kyuhyun yelled. 

"Wait!" Donghae yelled to stop them from yelling their I Miss You's. "Kyu, we have a major problem."

Donghae went on to explain everything. 

"Hyung, I'm coming to this headquarters." Kyuhyun said seriously. 

"And me." Siwon added in.

Donghae sighed. "How can I do that?"

"Fine, we'll be waiting. You need to help us take Seohyunnie out of there." Kyuhyun said.

"Kyu... I'm afraid I can't." Donghae looked over at the terrified Seohyun. "She's going to have to become an assassin."