Abduction

Recruit (신병을들이다)

Donghae, dressed in an all black Armani suit, fixed his tie as he entered the runway show. He sat front row and made simple chit-chat with other hot shots around him. The space on his right was empty, but was soon filled by a blonde woman, who held a clip board in her hands, scribbling notes in it.

Donghae cleared his throat, sticking his hand forward. "Lee Donghae." He introduced.

The woman turned her head, her hair gracefully flying to the other side. She reached out and shook it. "Kim Hyoyeon." 

"May I ask what you are writing?" Donghae asked.

"If I told you..." Hyoyeon smirked up at him. "I'd have to kill you."

Donghae smirked. "We'll see."

The fashion show started and first up was Jessica, wearing the opening dress. Donghae observed her closely, but kept an eye on Hyoyeon too. The fashion show went on, and finally the designer came out, Jessica at his arm.

Everyone clapped and the show ended. Donghae stood to head backstage, and turned to his right. The seat was empty. Donghae shrugged it off and headed backstage. Looking around, he saw Jessica waving goodbye to the stylists, her coat hanging on her arm.

Donghae followed her to the parking lot. Once she stopped by her car to look for her keys, Donghae grabbed her by the arm and covered . Jessica screamed into hi hands, struggling. Donghae pulled out a cloth and held it to , and in a couple of seconds she dropped to the floor.

Donghae scratched his head, picking her up. A black van pulled up next to him. He placed her in the back of it, getting into the passenger's side himself. 

"Recruit headquarters." Donghae said to the driver, who sped away.


Hyoyeon watched Donghae take Jessica away. She grinned, holding her phone to her ear. "Yes, the mission is set."

"Good." Came Taeyeon's voice on the other end. "Now Hyoyeon, your first mission is being set."

Hyoyeon froze, and gulped, before nodding her head. "Yes, ma'am."

"You know Lee Hyukjae, the other nephew of Sooman?" Taeyeon asked.

"Yes, he's the dancer."

"He is on a variety show called On The Floor, a dance variety show. You will be a participant in that show."

Hyoyeon's eyes widened. Dancing was her passion. "Okay."

"You will be Eunhyuk's partner. You'll earn his trust, win the competition, then kill him."

"But how? He's an assassin as well."

"So are you. Do whatever. Stab him, shoot him, but best of all, poison him." Taeyeon said menacingly on the other end.

Hyoyeon laughed. "That's too easy. I'll finish this mission ASAP."

"Good. I'll talk to you later. Inform me when you reach the variety building."

"Goodbye, boss."

Hyoyeon hung up and went over to Jessica's car. By the driver's side, her key was laying on the floor. She picked it up and got in the car, leaving the scene immediately with the evidence.


When Donghae reached the headquarters, he took Jessica to one of the rooms. It was painted all white, and everything in the room was white. 

Donghae turned to the women guards. "Change her into comfortable clothes. I want her tucked into bed, and door locked shut."

They nodded and Donghae headed to his office, where Eunhyuk sat in his chair. "Eunhyuk, what are you doing here again?"

"I'm here because I wanted to see if you'd be able to do it. Also, I just finished filming my new CF."

"Well get out of my chair." Donghae ordered.

"Relax, we're brothers." Eunhyuk retorted, unwilling to get off his chair. 

Donghae sighed. "Now what do I do?"

"You wait until she wakes up. Then do the normal thing you do with recruits." Eunhyuk said with a shrug. "How are you the one who owns this place and not me?"

"Because I'm responsible, and no one knows my identity."

"Whatever." Eunhyuk hopped off the chair. "I need beauty rest, before I start filming tomorrow for my new show." 

Eunhyuk headed to the door. "Don't call me if you need anything. Unless it involves girls, then you can."

"Shut up, Hyukjae." Donghae said, pushing Eunhyuk out the door.

"Fine, fine. No need to be a little ." Eunhyuk muttered, exiting the headquarters.

Donghae shook his head. Sometimes it having a brother.