New Mission

Recruit (신병을들이다)

Donghae watched the new recruits training in the training room. He felt sad that this was the life he was stirring them into, but there was nothing else he could do. He can't go against his uncle.

His phone rang and Donghae picked it up. "Yes?"

"Donghae, how's the recruits coming along?" Sooman asked on the other line.

"They're training hard. I should be able to send you 2 people as official assassins."

"Good. But there's been an emergency. I need a female recruit ASAP."

"Female? But as of this moment there are only males."

"Yes, and I am telling you to recruit women."

Donghae sighed. "Fine. It shouldn't be a problem. What are you looking for?"

"Jessica Jung."

"Jessica who?"

"Jessica Jung, the famous model. I need her."

"But why her?"

"There's a mission only she can perform. Train her, then send me her."

"Are you going to tell me why you need her so much?"

Sooman sighed. "I need her to become part of the female assassin agency of DIVISY, in order to get them to work with us on missions. Not only that, but I'll need them to give us a large paycheck so we can expand even more."

"Why do they want this 'famous model'?"

"Don't ask too many questions."

Donghae nodded. "I'll find this Jessica girl."

"That's my boy." Sooman said before hanging up.

Donghae hung up and turned to one of the guards. "Who the hell is Jessica Jung?"

The guard shrugged.

The door slammed open. "Fishy!"

"Monkey?" Donghae asked.

"I just came to congratulate you on becoming CEO or Chairman or whatever of this place." Eunhyuk said, slumping in the comfy chair by Donghae's desk.

"Now's not a good time." Donghae said seriously, pulling him up.

"Dude, it's never a good time." Eunhyuk complained. "So what's up in here?"

"I just got assigned to find some chick named Jessica Jung, and train her to be an assassin. Then Sooman is gonna send her to DIVISY. But I don't know who the hell this chick is."

"Are you kidding? Jessica Jung?" Eunhyuk asked, wide-eyed for a second, before shrugging. "Ehh, I can hook you up."

"Power of being a famous dancer?" Donghae asked.

"You bet!" Eunhyuk said with pride. He took out his cell phone. He left the room and entered back a minute later. "Yeah, uhm, my manager says her schedule is tight."

"You said you'd hook me up!"

"Dude, chill. Because you are a ing assassin, just go to her dorm and, well, kidnap her." 

Donghae rolled his eyes. "Fine."

"Now if you'll excuse me, I have another variety show to film." Eunhyuk said with a fake sigh. "It's so hard being me."

He turned to the door and danced his way out. Donghae threw a couch cushion at his back and turned back to watch the recruits.

School starts in 3 days, so sadly, I think I'll update every Sunday, or whenever I get the chance, which won't be too many.